Chapter 6

Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Knock, knock.

 

Sana quickly turned her head to the door.

“You still awake?”

 

Tzuyu was standing at the doorframe.

 

“You too still awake..” Sana responded back.

“I was saying bye to Mina..” Tzuyu said as he walked into Sana’s room.

“Bye? Oh yes, of course..” Sana said as she turned her eyes back to book she’s reading.

“It’s been two weeks and you have to launch the website..” Sana added as she put away the book as Tzuyu take a seat beside her.

Tzuyu nodded.

“See, you remember everything! Mina doesn’t even remember I’m leaving..” Tzuyu complained.

“Maybe she didn’t want to remember..” Sana tried to be optimism.

“She still hasn’t told me that she loves me..” Tzuyu continuously complained.

“Have you told her?” Sana carefully asked.

“Do I need to?” Tzuyu asked back.

“It not something you say. It’s something to be understood..” Tzuyu added.

“Then maybe you don’t understands.. matters of the heart.” Sana responded.

Tzuyu looks at Sana and meet her eyes. Tzuyu change his look and immediately smile.

“How do you do it Sana?” Tzuyu groaned as in funny way.

“How do you understand me so well?” Tzuyu added.

“What to do? I take you for a friend. I have to live up to it, righty?” Sana asked.

“Right!” Tzuyu couldn’t disagree.

“Hey!” Tzuyu suddenly exclaimed.

“What?” Sana panic.

“It’s a beautiful song! Isn’t it?” Tzuyu said as he notice the song living up the room.

“One of your favourite right?” Sana asked happily, understand Tzuyu’s sudden reaction.

“Yes! I love this song! Can we turn the volume up?”

“Yep..” Sana nodded as she went to the old casket player and turned the volume up.

“Oh goshh.. What with this player?” Sana complained as the player suddenly not playing well.

However, Sana quickly turned her head towards Tzuyu when she heard Tzuyu singing the song. Tzuyu slowly approaches Sana while singing and hold his hand in front of Sana, asking for a dance. Sana shakes her head but Tzuyu insisted. Sana sighed and took his hand.

Tzuyu pull Sana closer. Tzuyu take Sana’s hand and put in on his shoulder. Then, he put his hand on Sana’s waist, making both of them swaying to song he singing to. Tzuyu and Sana were so into the dance and when Tzuyu pull Sana into his embrace, Sana immediately become tense.

“I have fallen in love~”

Tzuyu were singing that lyrics as both of their eyes meet each other.

Tzuyu also stopped singing as his eyes staring deeply into Sana’s eyes. Tzuyu blinks and continue singing the song but Sana quickly ended the dance.

Tzuyu chuckled while Sana has her back facing Tzuyu. Sana gulped hard as she holding onto her own hands, preventing it from shaking too much.

“I’ll be missing you pal..” Tzuyu said.

Sana don’t want to turned as she just hear Tzuyu talking behind her.

“You know what? You’ll have to come to London for your art course interview at some point. So why not come along with me?” Tzuyu asked.

 

Tzuyu.. I can’t do that. It will be wrong.. For me.. Sana silently talked on her mind.

 

“How can I go until I hear from them?” Sana asked as she finally gather her courage to face Tzuyu.

“It will be nice if you’re there.. I won’t feel so far away from Mina.” Tzuyu said.

“So it that why you want me there?” Sana playfully asked.

Both of them chuckled.

“Oh come on, Sana.. Just joking.. you have become such a good friend in these few days..” Tzuyu explained as he hold onto Sana’s arm.

 

Good friend.. Sana can only hold the pain in her heart.

 

“What if I need my friend?” Tzuyu added.

 

“Close your eyes, think of me and I’ll be there..” Sana said.

 

“Promise?” Tzuyu asked excitedly.

 

“I swear!” Sana closed her words.

 

“I’ll think of you then.. Bye!” Tzuyu said as he kiss Sana’s hand and jog out from Sana’s room.

 

The smile on Sana’s face slowly disappear as she watch Tzuyu getting far.

 

 

 

“I will miss you.. Bye Tzuyu..” Sana slowly whispered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter