Chapter 8

Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The lovebird is walking towards the residence with smiles and intertwined hand.

 

However, they didn’t know that the happy moment will shattered very soon. They stop on their track when they saw people gathering at Mina’s house.

 

 

Sana’s slowly retreat herself from Tzuyu when Mina’s come into their sight, running with tears towards Tzuyu. Tzuyu can only glance at Sana guiltily as Mina hugging him tightly.

Sana turns her back, holding the pain from watching the scene. Sana hold her hand and slowly remove the ring from her finger.

 

 

 

“Daddy’s gone from my life and once again my life has changed.. I don’t know what else in life has stored for me.”

“As soon as we feel that we have control of our lives, life takes control. We can never take any major decisions on our own. Life decides them all for us.”

“But my life’s decisions has been always connected to you, Sana.. I lost my mom and your mother made up for the loss and even now you the one who has brought Tzuyu to me. You’re the one who has given me my life..” Mina hugs Sana tightly, feel grateful for having Sana by her side.

Sana lost for words.

 

 

I didn’t give you your life.. I’ve given you mine..

 

 

 

 

“Hey Mina! Look what I got for you.. Ddukbokkie..” Tzuyu interrupted.

“No Tzuyu..”

“What do you mean by that, Mina?” Tzuyu asks confusedly.

“You haven’t eat properly for the past 15 days.. Come on. No excuses today. We need to eat this together.” Tzuyu said while taking a bite on that ddukbokkie.

“Are you going to eat that by yourself?” Mina sighed.

“What? Why? I’m not stopping you so why don’t you join me?”

“No. You need to feed me. It’s more fun when someone else is feeding you.”

The smiles on Tzuyu and Sana’s face slowly disappearing however, Sana know better. She forced a smile and avoided Tzuyu’s stares.

“Excuse me..” Sana stands up and leave the two.

“Aah.. I’m waiting..” Mina opens .

Tzuyu has her eyes on Sana but quickly turns to Mina as he heard her. Tzuyu fed her and both of them laugh but the atmosphere swiftly turn into sorrow.

“Minari..” Tzuyu wipes the tears on Mina’s face.

Mina hug Tzuyu as she trying to hold the tears. Tzuyu’s hand naturally raised but conscious come back to him as he hold himself from hugging her back.

 

 

 

 

“The school authorities. They want the house back for the new principal.” Mr. Minatozaki said as he read the letter.

“We’ll have to think something for Mina. She’s all alone now.” He added.

“How can you say that? She’s like our daughter, she’ll live with us.” Mrs. Minatozaki replied.

“She’ll only live with you until the day she marries Tzuyu..” Mr. Chou interrupted.

“Chou..”

“Yes Zaki.. I promised Miruka (Mina’s father’s name, Myoui Miruka) right here that Mina will marry Tzuyu. I’m going to keep that promise.”

“Miruka always said that on her wedding day, when I give Mina away, I won’t even shed a tear.”

“Mina is like my daughter. I’ll give her away.”

 

 

Sana can only breathe briefly as she heard the conversation.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m really disappointed, Mina. I bought you delicious chocolates. In return, I should at least got a smile but there seem to not even a hint of that.”

“Hey control yourself! I can see the beginning of the smile on your face. What’s this? A complete smile. What if someone sees you?” Tzuyu said as he saw Mina smiling.

“Stop it, Tzu..” Tzuyu can only smile.

“Thanks for being there for me.” Mina said.

“Thanks for smiling.” Tzuyu replied.

“I want to tell you something, Tzuyu. Something that I should’ve told you long ago..”

The smile on Tzuyu’s face disappear. Luckily, he was back facing her. That was the fear, fear that will break their heart.

“You travelled all the way to Korea just to hear it. But I realized it only after you left.. That I..”

“It’s getting too late.. Good night Mina..” Tzuyu quickly cut her words.

“Hey.. That’s not how you say good night in London.” Mina stops Tzuyu.

Tzuyu gulped. He know that he cannot do that.

“You can’t be so far away..” Mina said while taking closer distance with Tzuyu.

“Your eyes can’t be open..” Tzuyu close his eyes but in a way to avoided M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter