Chapter 9

Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The time’s came and all of them already in London.

“That’s is your room..” Tzuyu shows the room.

“Okay..” Sana answered monotone and left the duo.

“And which is our room?” Mina ask playfully.

“Your room is over there.” Tzuyu pointed at the same room again.

“Which will be out room?” Mina asks again as she clung onto Tzuyu’s neck.

Tzuyu’s speechless as he didn’t know how to respond. Luckily, his father called for him.

“Dad.. Got to go..” Tzuyu said as he retreat himself from Mina.

 

 

 

 

“When are you marrying?” The voice caught Sana’s guard but she ignore it. Not even giving a single look.

“When are you getting marry, Sana?”

 

Silent.

 

“It’s been three months. You still haven’t found someone?”

 

Sana can only hold her breath. She ignored his questions and tried to walk out from the room but Tzuyu faster. Tzuyu hold onto Sana’s hand and force her to look at him.

 

“We decided. We’d get married at the same time… for the sake of our love we’d marry someone else. I’ve kept my promise. It’s your turn now.” Sana can sense the anger in Tzuyu’s tone.

“Please Tzuyu..” Sana pleaded.

“Hey! Don’t be fooled by my laughing and joking. It’s all fake.. Tomorrow is just my engagement, Sana. One ring is not going to tie me down. Don’t test me further, Sana..”

 

 

Their eyes on each other. Tzuyu can see the fear in Sana’s eyes but not going down. Sana can see the hurt and disappointment in Tzuyu’s eyes.

 

“I’ll break this engagement and I’ll break Mina’s heart as well. I’ll leave Mina standing at the altar and you will be responsible for that. I’ve taken an oath, Sana. I will only get married on the same day that you marry someone else. Only that day.”

 

This time, Sana sees the anger in Tzuyu’s eyes. She’s scared but she know she deserve it after breaking Tzuyu’s heart twice. The letters and now, his love. Their love.

Knocks on the doors retreat the heavy atmosphere in the room.

 

“Only fifteen days left for the wedding, Sana..” Tzuyu make it strong.

“Sana!” The knocks on the doors not forgotten.

“Sana, I’ve been waiting…” Mina rush into the room as the door opened but not finishing her words as she saw Tzuyu in there.

“Tzuyu? What is going on?” Mina asks worriedly as she saw Tzuyu hardened face.

“Sana.. Shall we tell Mina? Looks like we’ll have to tell you now.” Tzuyu speak out.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey Mina.. This is for you.” Tzuyu said while showing Mina the necklace on his hand.

“I just need to show to Sana first... She said you’ll love it.” Tzuyu reason out.

“I love you, Tzuyu!” Mina hugs Tzuyu happily.

Sana slowly turns away, avoiding the sight but hearing Tzuyu’s words hurt her more.

“I love you too..”

 

 

 

“You found so many relatives in London?” Mr. Minatozaki asks his bestfriend while looking at the crowd in the house.

They just laugh it off.

“Where have you been so long?”

“I missed my village in Punjab so I went to Trafalgar Square to feed the pigeons..” Mr. Minatozaki explained.

“Come on!” Mr. Chou just can laugh at his friend’s attic.

 

 

“Will you find Mina?” Sana asks the workers.

“Excuse me..” A waiter suddenly approaches Sana.

“Letter for you.” The waiter was holding a tray with a letter on it.

“Thank you..” Sana take the letter and read it.

“A beautiful girl she is, like the beat of my heart she is.” Sana confusedly look around, searching for the possible writer of that letter.

 

Sana looks at Tzuyu but greeted with an innocent smile. Sana cannot understand Tzuyu’s doing so she ignored it.

 

An exchange of ring happen and the sound of music filled the house.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter