Chapter 7

Imperfectly Perfect

Jihoon stared at his reflection. He frowned as he noticed the creased ends of his suit. He frowned deeper as his attention was called by a whistling man behind him. Jihoon locked eyes with Seungcheol through the mirror.

"Do I really have to go?" Jihoon's face was twisted in a way that a grumpy cute cat might get envious. Jihoon was grumpy, that's true, but the kind of grumpiness that was too overboard. That he ended up cute. Too cute.

"Yeah." Seungcheol shrugged. His eyes never leaving Jihoon's.

"Do I really have to go in this ensemble? Look at me, I look-" stupid. Jihoon wanted to say but bite back his tongue. After all, it was Seungcheol's idea to have Jihoon wear that tuxedo and it was Seungcheol who chose the pair. Jihoon unwittingly admitting that the other guy have a hell of a taste. The tuxedo was exquisite and it looked good on him.

Seungcheol shook his head. "You don't have to." Jihoon's ears perked up and his mouth gaped. Seungcheol smiled at him in amusement.

Jihoon turned to his back. He now then noticed the comfortable black tee and a pair of ripped jeans that Seungcheol were wearing.

Jihoon studied Seungcheol from head to toe. The tee that hugged all the right places, his muscular arms, his toned chest and there's still room for Jihoon's hands to roam inside Seungcheol's tee as the tee left a decent amount of space on the tummy part. That ripped jeans that exposes the fair and smooth complexion and those thighs. Oh god, those thighs. Honey thighs that's so firm and strong and-

Seungcheol snapped his fingers in front of Jihoon's face then waved. "Yoohoo? Jihoon on earth?" Jihoon blinked his eyes repeatedly, did he just drift off? Or did he just daydream? Or did he just drift off and daydream?

"Are you checking me out, Jihoonie? Liking what you are seeing?" Seungcheol smirked.

"In your dreams!" Jihoon who was blushing pushed Seungcheol away and headed to their closet. "If I don't have to then why bothering yourself in buying me these?" Jihoon removed his coat and was ing his shirt when Seungcheol suddenly s his arms around Jihoon's slim waist. The latter stiffening.

"I just wanted to see you wearing a tux and besides when I saw that pair I know immediately that it will look good on you." Seungcheol rested his chin on Jihoon's shoulder. "Idiot. You should have told me. I would wear anything you like if that's what you wishes." Jihoon chuckled nervously. They've been together for almost a year now and whenever Seungcheol touches him, it always felt like the first time. It had him all riled up and giddy.

"Liar. I know you wouldn't, that's why I told you that the party we are going is a strict suit and tie affair. But the truth is, you can go as casual as you like."

"Let me help you with that." Seungcheol was almost done ing Jihoon's shirt when Jihoon slapped his hand away when he realized what Seungcheol was doing.

"Whoa! Whoa! I'm just trying to help! No ill intended!" Seungcheol laughed. Jihoon's face was as red as an apple and his neck was just a shade lighter. "I can do this by myself! Go away!" Jihoon kicked Seungcheol's that sent the older running straight out of the room.

Jihoon fanned his face with both his hands as he replayed the scene in his head. He could hear Seungcheol on the outside, laughing at his own antics.

That idiot! That teasing idiot! That teasing idiot that Jihoon loves so much.

--

"Look who's here!" Jeonghan held open the door with his hips, his hands busy as he mixed a chocolate syrup in the bowl that he was holding. The other occupants of the room rushed to see and a unified, 'Awwww.' was heard. Followed by some teasing remarks at how cute Seungcheol and Jihoon looked together.

"Jihoon~hyung! You look cuuuuu-" Chan's statement was cut by an elbow hitting him on the side. "Cool!" Mingyu added.

There was an unspoken rule that everyone or almost -Chan please be guided with these- everyone knew and agreed about.

Never. As in NEVER call Lee Jihoon cute. If you still wanted to live, keep your mouth shut and deny the fact that Lee Jihoon was the personification of the word, cute and adorable. Seungcheol was the only one who's exempted to break this rule for obvious reasons.

"Thanks Chan and Mingyu." Jihoon toothily grinned, handing them the drinks and some meat that Seungcheol and him bought along the way to Jeonghan and Jisoo's place.

There was this time when Mingyu accidentally blurted out that Jihoon looked cute and adorable while playing his guitar. It resulted in a race for Mingyu's life as he was chased by an angry Jihoon holding a guitar ready to hit him anytime that he'd reached the younger. Thankfully, the guitar wasn't hurt when Jihoon hit Mingyu repeatedly (the hitting was not that hard in all fairness). Good for Jihoon and sad for Mingyu.

"Where's Jisoo?" Seungcheol removed his shoes and neatly stacked it inside the unit, he got Jihoon's messily put pair of shoes and arranged it, putting it next to his. Jeonghan sniffle a laugh at the sudden thoughtfulness, Seungcheol rolled his eyes.

"He's at the kitchen, cooking God knows what." Once the two came in, Jeonghan closed the door and locked it.

"Soo! I brought you chicken! I know you like chicken." Seungcheol walked towards the kitchen where Jisoo's voice echoed. "Chicken will heal our hearts!"

Seungcheol just shook his head at Jisoo's weird mantra in life. As he headed towards the kitchen, Seungcheol watched Jihoon slumped on the floor next to the other boys while they began to bombard Jihoon with questions about their sudden vacation.

---

"Come on! Let's play!"

Jihoon frowned as he was being dragged by an overly excited Seungkwan out on the receiving area. They had just finish having dinner- no, it was actually a feast. Jisoo had cooked a lot of food though they were only a few of them. Jisoo just smiled bashfully when he realized it.

Jihoon rolled his eyes and huffed, "What game? Besides, I'm too full to play a game."

"Hyung. Don't be like that!" Seungkwan said indignantly, his eyes wider. "We will play a game which do not require a lot of energy. All we need to do is sit and wait for your turn. Just like that!"

"Huh?" The other boys siad in unison as they entered the room after tidying the kitchen and washing the dishes.

"We will play spin the bottle!" Seungkwan exclaimed, producing a big plastic bottle behind him. Jihoon clicked his tongue and sat beside Seungkwan. "The rules are simple. Once the tip of the bottle points on you either you will do a dare or you will drink this!"

Seungcheol's eyes widen as he saw the bottle of wine resting on the hands of a beaming Seungkwan. "Wait Seungkwan, I don't think that's a good idea." Seungcheol squinted.

"Hyung! Don't be a party pooper! Besides, we are all in our legal ages now except from Channie. It will just add to the fun." Seungkwan's eyes roamed at the nodding heads surrounding them.

"Seungkwan have a point hyung. It will be fun." Mingyu grinned as he leaned closely to Wonwoo who was busy looking serious.

"Yeah, don't be a kill joy Cheolie." Jihoon lifted his eyebrows towards Seungcheol, his lips curved in a taunting smile. And with that, Seungcheol accepted Jihoon's unspoken dare.

"Don't cry if you'll do anything crazy as a dare, okay?" Seungcheol smirked and Jihoon rolled his eyes but kept the taunting smile on his face.

"Let the games begin!"