Chapter 11

Imperfectly Perfect

Jihoon looked at Seungcheol with his eyes swollen and red because of crying. He cried twice as loud when he saw the older man ran towards him. Jihoon opened his arms as if to welcome Seungcheol.

"Cheol!" Jihoon buried his face on Seungcheol's broad chest. Seungcheol hugged Jihoon's head and planted soft kisses on the younger's head.

"Baby, what happened? Shhh~ don't cry. I'm already here. Are you hurt?" Seungcheol hushed though he could feel his stomach knot because of worry and nervousness. When Seungcheol received a call from Seungkwan telling him that Jihoon was abruptly cut from their conversation on the phone, Seungcheol rushed from the set and headed towards their dorm in a lightning speed. In other words, he was almost caught over-speeding. But Seungcheol doesn't give a damn, if he needed to make his car fly just to get to where Jihoon was at, he would.

Jihoon simply shook his head and cried even more.

"Hoon~ie, baby. Please talk to me, I can't help you if you will not let me." Seungcheol held Jihoon's face with both his hands and stared deep into the younger's eyes, "Talk to me baby."

Jihoon sniffed and a waterfall of thick and warm tears cascaded his cheeks. Seungcheol pressed his forehead against Jihoon's.

"Is it because of our shotgun wedding? If you do not like it, we can have a div-"

A soft but firm slap landed on Seungcheol's chest. Jihoon glared at him but it ended in a cute way, with Jihoon pouting a little bit.

"Idiot! I do not want a divorce!" Jihoon hiccupped and Seungcheol laughed lowly. Was it because of the tears on his eyes or Seungcheol looked very manly tonight? As if a knight in shining armor rescuing a damsel in distress.

"Then if that's not the reason, why is my baby crying?" Seungcheol wiped Jihoon's tears away. Jihoon bit his lower lip as he lowered his head, trying to escape Seungcheol's suffocating stare but failing to since Seungcheol held his face.

"I- uhmmn..."

"You?" Seungcheol quirked his brow in amusement. Oh. Was that blush gracing Jihoon's cheeks?

"I- I'm just happy." Jihoon held his breath as Seungcheol lowered his head. The tip of Seungcheol's nose bumping with Jihoon's. Their lips only half an inch away from each other. One wrong move or even one sharp inhale would cause their lips to meet.

"And why is my baby happy? So happy that he end up crying." Seungcheol asked, although his attention was at Jihoon's red lips.

"B-because... Because y-you chose to be married t-to m-me. I- I'm happy and t-thankful."

Seungcheol shook his head, "No Hoonie, I'm the lucky one. You made me the happiest man when you accepted my proposal."

Seungcheol slowly closed the gap between their lips. Their breathing becoming one, just like their hearts. Jihoon closed his eyes and took Seungcheol's kisses as if he couldn't get enough of it.

"Since I first saw you during that party, I knew that you're the one for me. You're the one I want to spend my whole life with. It wasn't me who chose you Jihoon, it was you who chose me and I'm very thankful because of that." Seungcheol said in between kisses. He hugged Jihoon tightly, the younger resting his head on Seungcheol's shoulder.

"Lee Jihoon, I fell in love with you and now I can't get up. I fell so hard that everytime I try to get up, I fall deeper. I love you Jihoon. I love you so much."

Jihoon's eyes watered once more as he smiles lovingly against Seungcheol's shoulder. "Argg! You're so cheesy, Cheol! Stop!" Jihoon pinched the older's side earning a gasp from the latter.

"Ouuuuuch! You're lucky that I love you and you're now my husband or else. . ." Seungcheol faked a hurt look causing Jihoon to chuckle.

"Or elese what?!" Jihoon taunted, his back straightened as he narrowed his eyes at Seungcheol.

"Or else. . . I'll kiss you all night and make love to you until sunlight." Seungcheol smirked. Jihoon froze, his eyes as round as saucers. "You wouldn't dare!"

"Of course I'll dare. After all you're my husband, and nothing's wrong with that, right Mr. CHOI Jihoon?" Seungcheol tilted his head as he began to close the gap between the two of them again.

Jihoon felt his face heat up as he closed his eyes tightly, waiting for the soft lips to touch his own.

"Let's go to bed." Seungcheol whispered oh so ily and Jihoon swore that all the hair on his body stood on ends.

"W-what?!" Jihoon stuttered, opening his eyes.

"I said, let us now sleep. It's already midnight." Seungcheol laughed lowly as Jihoon exhales sharply.

"Oh. I thought. . ." Jihoon trailed off.

Seungcheol got up and offered Jihoon a hand. Jihoon took it and let Seungcheol help him to stand. "You thought what?"

"Nothing!" Jihoon bit his lower lip as Seungcheol stared at him smugly.

"You're thinking of something inappropriate, aren't you? You green dirty little thing!" Seungcheol teased.

"Shut up!"

"Just tell me when you're ready and I am willing to. . ."

Seungcheol didn't even finish his sentence when Jihoon started hitting him in his face, in his chest, all over his body. Seungcheol shouting to spare his face because he was an idol after all.

"Who are you calling small?! I am not small!" Jihoon continued to hit Seungcheol SPECIALLY on the face.

"MR. CHOOOOOI!" Seungcheol sobbed cutely making Jihoon groaned. "Stop making that face Choi Seungcheol."

Seungcheol kept his 'cutest' face on. Jihoon rolled his eyes as he lays on the older's bed, tapping the space beside him. Seungcheol happily obliged and wrapped his arms around his husband. Seungcheol laid his head against Jihoon's chest.

"I don't really know what actually happened last night that I ended up being married to a giant puppy." Jihoon chuckled as he sees Seungcheol pout.

"But I don't regret it. I'll marry you every single time you asked me to. Sober or not. Drunk or not. I love you my husband, Choi Seungcheol." Jihoon felt his chest blossomed and he kissed Seungcheol's head. He's not cheesy but Seungcheol has that extra something that puts Jihoon's armor down, letting Seungcheol see the whole him, the true him.

"I love you more Jihoon, my husband." Seungcheol closed his eyes as he began to feel his tired body respond to the warmth and comfort Jihoon was offering.

"But really Cheol, what happened last night?"

Jihoon could have gotten the answer he was dying to know if the man in his arms was not deeply asleep.