Chapter 4

Imperfectly Perfect

It was so silly of him to ask 'Hyung, could you pass the pepper to me?'. It was so stupid of him to forgot that there were two men at the table eating with him. It was his fault that he was put in this kind of situation wherein there were two hands offering pepper to him.

"I think he was referring to me." Jonghyun said, eyeing the pepper that was being offered by Seungcheol. Seungcheol shrugged and poised the pepper he was holding further to Jihoon.

"I don't think so. Here, Hoonie take it." Seungcheol sweetly smiled at Jihoon.

"T-thank yo-"

Jihoon was about to get Seungcheol's offered pepper when Jonghyun suddenly stood and sprinkled pepper into Jihoon's food.

"There." Jonghyun merrily said, sitting back. Seungcheol would love to erase that smug look on Jonghyun's face if he would be given a chance. Seungcheol, not one to lose, sprinkled pepper in Jihoon's food too.

"There Hoonie. I put plenty." Seungcheol winked at him. Jihoon could see Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

Jihoon's lips quivered, unable to locate the right emotion to put on his face. If he would play the sweet and thankful dongsaeng and just let this slip or shout, curse and start a fight. Yes.

Jihoon sighed and put a forceful smile on his face that it looked like he was suffering from something painful. Constipation maybe?

"Thanks. But I think I'm going to get another plate of food because 'I' accidentally put TOO MUCH pepper on it." Jihoon stood and took off, half-dragging himself. Jihoon swore he would never make that same mistake again tonight. He just wanted to have a peaceful dinner.

It was so silly of him to ask 'Hyung, could you pass the glass of water to me?'. It was so stupid of him to forgot, AGAIN, that there were two men at the table eating with him. It was his fault that he was put in this kind of situation, AGAIN, wherein there were two hands holding the glass of water to him.

"I think he was talking to me Jonghyun." Seungcheol said, his hand was on the upper part of the glass while Jonghyun's was on the lower part. Jonghyun smirked, pulling the glass quite harshly, few droplets were globbed on the table.

"Are you sure?" Jonghyun teased, Seungcheol frowned, pulling the glass closer to him.

"W-wait-" Jihoon was focused at the glass of water, its content doing a tsunami like movement. Jihoon knew that if he couldn't stop the bickering and the pushing and pulling between these two men something would happen. And Jihoon knew that it would be the last straw for him. God bless the souls of these two men if that would happen.

"W- wait- I think I could get my own glass of wate-"

Then it happened.

Jihoon's eyes closed as he was suddenly splashed by ice cold water on the face. It suddenly fell quiet. The bickering between Seungcheol and Jonghyun stopped and the two slowly put the now empty glass down. Both men gulped as Jihoon slowly opened his eyes and wiped his face with his hand.

"That's it. I'm done."

Jihoon stood and pointed at the two men on the table with him. Jihoon was about to say something but just shook his head and turned to his back. He's not in the mood for confrontation and he felt like it would just be a waste of his time and energy if he would be angry with those two.

"Eomma, serve those two well." Jihoon turned to his mother who was silently watching them from across the table with a glass of wine in her hand. Mrs. Lee nodded, noticing the exasperated tone in her son's voice. And with that, Jihoon left.

"So. . ." As soon as Jihoon left, Mrs. Lee turned to the two men that were on the table with her, she set her glass of wine down and wiped her lips with hankerchief.

"How do you find Busan, boys? It's a beautiful place, isn't it?" Mrs. Lee asked with playful smile on her face.

 

--

Jihoon closed his eyes as he felt the warm water caress his rigid and tired body. It had been just a couple of hours ago since he arrived in Busan and now he could feel the exhaustion from it. Plus the fact that there were two 'grown', emphasis on the GROWN, men fighting like kids in front of him. Jihoon sighed and leaned his forehead against the cold marble wall. The water coming from the shower falling directly to his back.

"Seungcheol." Jihoon whispered and a tiny smile graced his face. Jihoon could feel his energy refilled just by the sound of Seungcheol's name.

"Seungcheol." He whispered again, closing his eyes and putting his hand against his chest, feeling his heart beating beat triple times.

That Seungcheol who's fool enough to follow him in Busan, putting behind all the busy and hectic schedule for him. Putting behind his career just to be with him. Leaving the fame and stardom just because of the stupid reason of missing Jihoon.

There's no need for denying. Jihoon knew.

He's in love with Seungcheol and it feels so good.

"Choi Seungcheol. S.Coups." Jihoon said, his face cocked towards the shower.

"Yes?"

Jihoon's eyes widened and his neck strained because of the sudden and forceful turning of his head. There in front of him was none other than Seungcheol himself with a grin across his face.

"What the hell Cheol?!" Jihoon shouted as he tried desperately to cover his lower half with the curtain shower. He's and dripping wet for Pete's sake! And it's not helping that his oh-so-hot boyfriend is standing a few feet from him. He could feel his face burning in heat because of embarassment.

"I heard you calling my name." Seungcheol smirked as he eyed Jihoon. Seungcheol was slowly approaching Jihoon. And Jihoon couldn't think of anything else but- was dark chocolate really good for the health?

"What?! No!"

"Hoonie. You're calling my name while having shower here in this hot and steamy bathroom. Why Hoonie? Do you need some help?" Seungcheol's eyebrows wiggled in amusement. Jihoon's always so cute whenever he's embarassed and look at that bright red face. He's so beautiful. Seungcheol thought.

"D-don't don't go near me! Or else. . . Or else!" Jihoon's breathing was erratic and he's sure as hell that he's as bright as the red district could get. Jihoon mentally kicked himself. Red district? There were plenty of euphemism to choose from but that's what you thought of? Really Lee Jihoon?

"Or else what Hoonie?" Seungcheol asked, moving slowly towards Jihoon.

"OR ELSE!"

"Children! Keep it down. I can here you from across the room." Jihoon's mother stucked her head inside the bathroom. Her gaze switching from Jihoon to Seungcheol. Both their faces blushing, as if they were caught doing something inappropriate.

Seungcheol cleared his throat and told Jihoon that if he needed him, he'll just be outside. Seungcheol bowed when he passed by Jihoon's mother.

Soon as Seungcheol went out, Jihoon deeply exhaled, stunned that he was holding his breath for too long.

Mrs. Lee smiled in amusement at her son. Her head tilting as if asking, 'care to share?'. Jihoon's eyebrows knitted and closed the shower curtains.

Is she really my mother? I feel like it was Seungkwan who's interrogating me. Interrogating me with their grin and tilted head. Jihoon thought.

"Don't assume anything because nothing happened Eomma." Jihoon said. Wait. Was that disappointment in his voice? Oh no.

Jihoon could hear his mother laughing.

"Oh Jihoon. You poor thing. Of course nothing happened and nothing will happen." Mrs lee laughed.

Jihoon rolled his eyes. How could his mother be so sure that 'nothing happened and nothing will happen', you ask? Because she knew that Seungcheol wanted to marry him first before, you know, which pleased his mother so much. Plus points for Seungcheol but a minus for Jihoon. Sorry hormones.

"But I'll tell you what Hoonie." Mrs. Lee stated, her face serious.

"What?"

"Dark chocolate is good for the health." She winked.

"EOMMAAAAAAAAAAA!"