Chapter 12

Imperfectly Perfect

Jihoon awkwardky cleared his throat as the three youngest members of The Aces stare at him like he had grown horns and tail right before their eyes. Seungcheol on the other hand was grinning like an idiot.

"What?" Jihoon's tone was borderline on sounding like he was being choked and in irritation.

"So you are officially our Eomma." Vernon eyed Jihoon like he was inspecting a DNA in a microscope slide.

"What?" Jihoon mentally kicked himself, running out of vocabulary Jihoon? All you've been saying was 'what'.

Mingyu did the same, his eyes squinted and his face a foot away from Jihoon's, Jihoon trying his best to move his face away. Seungcheol saw it and immediately flicked Mingyu's forehead. Earning a painful gasp from the younger but tallest man inside their dorm.

"Not too close." Seungcheol crossed his arms against his chest and sit with his back so straight that he looked like a military father castigating his child.

"When will Jihoon move in?" Wonwoo who was mummed from the beginning of this so-called 'family meeting', asked. Jihoon casted a glance at Seungcheol asking the same question. They love each other. They are now married. So what now? What will happen to the two of them?

Seungcheol's face contorted in deep thought, then nodded as if finally arriving at the right answer.

"He will not move in."

Seungcheol's answer earned different reactions from the people around him. Vernon started to laugh like he heard the funniest joke. Softly mouthing while wiping his tear because of too much laughing, "You're funny hyung!"

Mingyu's eyes looked like were about to pop out of his eyes, his jaw dropping but was able to compose himself immediately, "Are you serious hyung?"

Wonwoo's face was blank but there was a hint of bewilderment on the way he softly bit his lower lip.

Jihoon kept his expression in check, making sure that the dismay and hurt would not be visible. He nodded instead. He now knew what will happen. Nothing will happen!

It's just a spur of the moment decision and Jihoon was drunk and Seungcheol, though Jihoon was not that sure, was also drunk. Keep your hopes on the low Jihoon, not because you're already married it does mean something. You're such an id-

"We're moving out!" Seungcheol beamed and reached for Jihoon's head, ruffling the younger's hair. "We will be moving in our own house."

Seungcheol's statement earned a unified reactions from the other occupants of the room this time. Their jaws dropped and they couldn't even form a coherent sentence. Jihoon mirrored the same shock the other boys had.

"What do you think Hoonie? Will you move in with me?" Seungcheol smiled and Jihoon swore that all the stars in the universe had made their way in the older's eyes, they were twinkling and it's very beautiful.

"O-of course." Jihoon managed to breathed out.

"Yay! It's settled then!" Seungcheol hugged Jihoon, the younger couldn't help but stiffen at the action.

"But hyung..." Wonwoo left the question hanging and Seungcheol knew he had some explaining to do. All the complications he was about to make because of moving out in the Aces' dorm and moving in with Jihoon.

"I already asked permission to our manager~nim if I could move out and he allowed me. As long as I'll be living close by. So we will still be some kind of neighbors."

Mingyu was about to say something when Seungcheol cut him.

"Nope. Manager~nim doesn't know that I'm already married BUT! he knows that I'll be moving with Woozi. And he thought that it was a great idea!" Seungcheol chuckled.

Jihoon opened his mouth but Seungcheol covered it with his hand.

"Yup. Your parents know."

"WHAT?!" Jihoon harshly removed the hand covering his mouth. His mother and father knew. Oh God!

"Relax Hoonie. They are very supportive and very happy for the two of us. Eomma even said that he wants granchildren sooner. Mind you Jihoon, grandchildREN not grandchild and soonER not soon." Seungcheol suggestively winked causing Jihoon to blush in deep crimson while the other three groaned and made gagging sounds.

"But hyung, since when did you start scouting for places? Our schedule was as tight as a ship." Mingyu asked out of curiosity.

"Since I first saw this cutie." Seungcheol nudged Jihoon's side. "I know he's the one I want to spend my life with. I started to scout for places near our dorm whenever we have our off and I began saving money since and bought it when I had enough. All it was waiting is for me and my husband to move in." Seungcheol kissed the top of Jihoon's head and if Jihoon wasn't feeling like a jelly now, he would've cussed at Seungcheol for too much public display of attention. They're in front of the kids, for pete's sake!

"So when will you be moving?" Vernon's question had a little sadness in it but you could tell that the youngest was happy for his hyungs.

"I'm not sure yet. It depends. Maybe after the promotion of our upcoming mini album?"

"Don't be too sad Vernonie, we will be living just across the street. You can go anytime you want." Seungcheol added, gaining an excited squeal.

"I hope you'll like our place, Hoonie. It's my wedding gift to you my husband. I love you." Seungcheol whispered on Jihoon's ear sending shockwaves of electricity throughout the smaller's body.

"I love you too." Jihoon whispered back.

--

Jihoon was on the verge of banging his head against the keyboard in front of him. It was almost eleven in the evening and he had been sitting on that goddamn chair in front of his personal computer trying to compose even a single melody for five hours now. But yet not even a good enough stuff comes to his mind. His body was tired and his mind was fried.

Wow. That was a good rhyme, could he use it as lyrics for the next song that the Aces will record? Those boys were so famous that maybe even a nonsense song would probably top the charts just because of them.

Jihoon was about to bang his head against his table when the door to his very own studio at the unit he and Seungcheol was living opened.

It had been two months since they left the Aces' dorm and lived on their own. The place was more spacious than the Aces' dorm. It has four bedrooms and a master bedroom. It has three baths and a huge kitchen, the receiving area was also as big as the kitchen.

When Jihoon asked Seungcheol why does the older chose a unit with lots of rooms and was as spacious like a palace, Seungcheol just smirked at him then said, "For our children. There will be many mini Seungcheols and mini Jihoons running around, I don't like them tripping because of the small place and they will of course have their own rooms."

Jihoon was speechless but it was immediately turned into a blush when the older added, "Come on. Let us now start making mini Seungcheols and mini Jihoons."

And that was two months ago, they were sleeping together, yes. They were cuddling, yes. They were making out, yes.

And that's all.

Nothing really happened to them. As in... the real thing.

Jihoon had suspicions that it was the reason why he was feeling a little dramatic. The hormones.

When your husband was just as hot as Choi Seungcheol and you were being deprived of one thing that married couples do, you'll turn out like Jihoon now.

Grumpy and moody.

"HOONIIIIIIIIIIE!" a hug suddenly enveloped him and Jihoon doesn't need to look at the man to know who he was. It was his big puppy husband. Jihoon grunted as an answer.

"Hey! What's with that frown?" Seungcheol rested his chin against his husband composer's left shoulder.

"I'm trying to make a song." Jihoon lifelessly answered. "I've been sitting on this damn chair in front of this damn computer for damn five hours now but still..." Jihoon didn't finish his rant and he rubbed his face quite harsly. Seungcheol held Jihoon's hand and stopped the younger on doing it. Seungcheol gently kissed Jihoon's knuckles while looking straight into the composer's eyes.

"Then write about our lovestory." Seungcheol suggested, still kissing Jihoon's knuckles. "Don't stress yourself too much, Hoonie."

Jihoon smiled tenderly at Seungcheol's actions.

Jihoon was really lucky to have Seungcheol by his side. Jihoon never dreamt of having someone who perfectly fits him. Someone who could put up with his mood, someone who could make him smile and laugh, someone who could follow his trail of thoughts, someone who accepts him as he is, someone who would love him. Not until that dream came true. And that dream came true was Choi Seungcheol.

"Our lovestory?"

Seungcheol nodded and sat at the chair beside his husband. He looked inside the table's drawer for a piece of paper and a pen then handed it to Jihoon.

"Tell the world our love story, Jihoon." Seungcheol smiled and tentatively kissed Jihoon's lips. The younger smiling through the kiss.

"Will you help me?"

"Of course."