Her

Saudade

“Do you think I have a chance to her?” Wendy asks Seulgi while waiting for them.

“I don’t know, I’m not Irene” Seulgi said.

“I already buy her food” Wendy said then Seulgi look at her weirdly. “I really like her, like that it’s too much” Wendy said.

“It’s obvious” Seulgi said. “You always mention her to me” Seulgi said.

“Of course, you know that you’re my best of best friend!” Wendy said then Seulgi smile back when Wendy gives her a huge smile again.

“I know” Seulgi said.

“Irene will be late a little” Yeri suddenly appear then they both get shock at it. Joy even laugh at the reaction of the two.

“Ah… Its’ okay, at least she’s still attending” Wendy said. Seulgi suddenly remember that last night event, it makes her guilty. “I also buy her food” Wendy said with a smile.

When Irene arrive, her eyes looks heavy and Seulgi is the reason behind that. Irene just give them a smile when they asks her if she’s okay.

“I cried” Irene said.

“Why?” Wendy worriedly asks.

“It’s just someone breaking my heart” Irene said with a sad tone even though she gives them a smile.

“Break your heart? Who?” Joy asks. Yeri look at Seulgi, Seulgi is avoiding any glances that Yeri giving her. “Do you have someone right now?” Joy asks. With that thought, Wendy’s heart crush, it’s already hurting with a thought of Irene having someone.

“No, I don’t have” Irene said. It’s a relief for Wendy. “It just, that person didn’t want to go back to me” Irene said with a smile. “Its break my heart” Irene added.

“Who is that? Your ex?” Yeri asks. Then Irene just nod. “You’re still in love with your ex?” Yeri asks even though she’s looking at Seulgi’s whose head is low down. “If that person break your head, you should stop loving that jerk” Yeri said with eyes widen looking at Seulgi.

“I don’t love that person anymore. I move on” Irene said then Seulgi lift her head up seeing Yeri looking at her with scary face. “That person is a jerk, heartless and ex of mine” Seulgi feel guiltier.

“Don’t lie to yourself, why did you cry if you don’t love that person anymore?” Yeri said while looking at Seulgi.

“Are you talking to Irene or to Seulgi?” Joy asks. Then Yeri shake her head as a respond.

“I can’t look at Irene because I feel pity so I look at Seulgi to appear okay” Yeri said.

 

“AHHHH!!!” Wendy shout in Seulgi’s room.

“Yah, don’t shout” Seulgi said and pull Wendy to seat next to her.

“It’s frustrating, I mean, how can I have her if she’s still in love with her ex?” Wendy said. Hearing it from Wendy makes Seulgi guiltier. “I mean, gosh, I wish to know her ex so that I can have a fair battle with that person” Wendy continue then Seulgi just sigh.

“Let’s make a scenario, okay?” Seulgi said. “So what if she’s still in love with her ex. You can make her fall for you” Seulgi said.

“What’s the scenario there?” Wendy asks then laugh a little. “I already think about it to cheer myself up but what if that person is greater than me?” Wendy asks

“No, that person is not great!” Seulgi said.

“How come you’re so sure about it?” Wendy said.

“I mean, who will be greater than you, Wendy Son? Plus, if that person is greater than you, that person wouldn’t break Irene’s heart” Seulgi said.

“You’re really good at your words, bear” Wendy said.

“Oh come on, you know me” Seulgi said. “But what if that person is a close friend of yours?” Seulgi asks.

“What are you even saying??” Wendy said. “Is that the scenario you’re talking about?” Wendy asks then Seulgi just nod her head while smiling. Playing innocent.

“Just, what if it a close friend of yours, will you hate that person?” Seulgi asks then Wendy become silent to think.

“Not really if that person will say it to first but if I found out if first, I think I will” Wendy said then Seulgi just nod.

So I have to tell it to you first

“Why that kind of scenario though?” Wendy asks.

“Nothing, you know, how things happen in drama.” Seulgi said.

“You’re really a drama addict” Wendy said.       

 

“I will tell it to Wendy” Seulgi said to Irene who is currently in her room. Irene’s parents is in business trip and her younger sister is sleeping over at her classmate’s house. They always send Irene to the Kang every time they’re away. That’s become a tradition between the two families and every time, it’s happen, Irene will sleep in Seulgi’s room.

“Then tell it to her” Irene said then close the magazine. “So I can watch a world war III” Irene said while looking at Seulgi.

“Wow, thank you for being an audience then” Seulgi said. “Even you’re the real cause of it” Seulgi added.

“What can I do about it? I’m beautiful, like what you just said” Irene said. Seulgi just keep quiet about it. Irene just sigh and lay down next to Seulgi at bed. “Let’s sleep now” Irene said then Seulgi get up.

“I will sleep at the couch” Seulgi said but Irene hold her wrist to stop her.

“At least sleep with me tonight” Irene said. “Since you’re going to have fight” Irene said.

“What’s the connection there?” Seulgi asks then Irene just laugh.

“Seriously, Seulgi. If you tell about it to Wendy, what will happen next?” Irene asks as she pull Seulgi down and hug her back, rest her head in Seulgi’s shoulder. “You will tell to her everything, then what?” Irene asks.

“I just want to tell it to her, since she’s my best friend. I don’t know what will happen next” Seulgi said.

“Will you tell it to her that I’m hugging you right now?” Irene asks with a smile.

“Then stop hugging me” Seulgi said. Irene tighten the hug more. “Why did you keep hanging on me even I hurt you?” Seulgi asks.

“You just want my life perfect, you do not even care about what makes me happy” Irene kiss Seulgi’s neck.

“Stop it” Seulgi said.

“But you’re not even pushing me away” Irene said as she stop kissing Seulgi’s neck. “I only know that we’re studying in the same university because of Wendy, I think I should thank her for that” Irene said.   

“Why are you doing this me?” Seulgi asks.

“This is my revenge for making me cry” Irene said as she release the hug and pull Seulgi to lay down with her in Seulgi’s bed. “That’s my reason why I mention about our past to them, to see you panic” Irene said and hug Seulgi.

 

“I think about the scenario we talk about in other day, I think I would hate that friend after all” Wendy said. Joy, Yeri, Wendy and Seulgi is currently waiting for Irene in the cafeteria.

“Why?” Seulgi asks.

“If that friend of mine is really a friend, that friend will tell it to me sooner!” Wendy said.

You hit a right spot!

“If that friend of yours is just scared of losing you as a friend?” Seulgi asks.

“What are you talking about?” Joy asks.

“Ugh, I don’t know but I think I will still hate that friend” Wendy said. “But I should understand it, right?” Wendy added. “No I won’t hate that friend, I still need to understand her” Wendy said.  

“Are you guys talking about if the ex of Irene is a close friend of Wendy?” Yeri asks then Seulgi nod. “It’s impossible, the world is big, you know” Yeri said. To help them cover up their secret.

“She’s right about that” Wendy said then Joy nod.

Gosh, it’s me!!

“But I wonder if it’s a boy or a girl?” Joy asks.

“It’s her” Irene suddenly appear with an answer while looking at Seulgi. “A girl” Irene said then seat next to Yeri. “You guys are talking about my ex, isn’t?” Irene asks. Then they all nod.

 

“Is that your first relationship?” Wendy asks.

“Yes, my first.” Irene said.

“Hm. Do you still love her?” Wendy asks.

“I hope I don’t” Irene said.

“Is that yes?” Wendy asks then Irene sigh and nod. “What can I do so that you can look at me?” Wendy asks.

“Just be yourself, really. I mean, I think I love her for who she is. So for now, just show me what you can do for me” Irene said. Then Wendy smile at her.

“How she is? I’m really curious” Wendy asks.

“Do you know why I’m having a hard time moving on even we already break up for 5 years now? Because I know her since we’re kindergarten, she’s literally my first in everything” Irene said.

“5 years and you still haven’t moving on?” Wendy’s eye widen then Irene laugh at her reaction. Irene just nod and laugh again at Wendy’s face. “That’s long” Wendy said.

“Well… it’s because I always see her especially now” Irene said. “Your reactions are really funny and cute!” Irene said. It makes Wendy blush and smile at Irene.

“It’s that a compliment?” Wendy asks.

“Is it? It is!” Irene said then they laugh together. “But really, thank you Wendy, you make my day fun after all the pain my ex gives to me” Irene said.

“I will make you forget about her, I will make sure of it” Wendy said.

“Is that so? I’m looking forward to it” Irene said.    

 

“Her” Yeri said.

“Her?” Seulgi asks. Joy go home first because she’s getting some errands for their tonight’s dinner.

“Do you still love her?” Yeri asks.

“………”

“I know” Yeri continue. “I know and don’t worry about me telling it to others” Yeri added.

“How did you know?” Seulgi asks.

“I just happened to know” Yeri asks. “So answer my question” Yeri said.

“……………..” Seulgi cannot answer it.

“Come on!” Yeri said. Seulgi just nod.

“I love her

------

I'm really in love with Seulrene, i don't even know why. Thank you for reading :D