My supposedly forever

Saudade

“Gosh, Seulgi, be fast we’re late now!!!!” Wendy shouts at Seulgi from behind as her friend is only walking even though they’re late.

“We’re late anyway,” Seulgi said then laugh at Wendy’s hated face.

“Why I'm even friends with you!!!??” Wendy shouts then run fast to leave Seulgi behind.

“Yah!! Wait for me!!” Seulgi begins to run too.

“Stupid bear!!” Wendy said.

“Yah, you Olaf!” Seulgi teases back.

 

“Seulgi!!!!!!!” Wendy shouts as she jumps in Seulgi’s bed while the bear is sleeping.

“What!!!!???” Seulgi seat up to listen to the hamster even though she’s annoyed that the hamster disturbs her bear sleep.

“I think I’m in love” Wendy announce.

“WHAT!!! To whom!!!????” Seulgi asks as she shakes Wendy, but she’s happy that Wendy finds someone she loves.

“Irene Bae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Wendy said then jump around Seulgi’s room. Seulgi’s froze as she hears the name. “The hot Irene Bae, I know now why everyone goes over her. She’s not only pretty but super kind too!! She helped last week, and I think I just feel in love with her!!!” Wendy continues then Seulgi just smile at her.

“… Wow, I didn’t expect that” Seulgi said. “You said, you don’t like her before though,” Seulgi said.

“Yes, I don't know her at first but when I got to know her! She’s goddamn kind!” Wendy excitedly said. “I will court her; you will help me, right?” Wendy said with a huge smile.

 

“Seulgi~~~” Joohyun use her annoying cuteness to wake up Seulgi. “The lunch time will be over soon, wake up now~~,” Joohyun said cutely.

“Joohyun… I want to sleep more” Seulgi said then pull Joohyun closer to her.

“You can’t sleep more!! We are in the garden, Seulgi!” Joohyun said as she gets up from the grass ground.

“But the scenery, the weather and you are super beautiful today…” Seulgi said as she lazily seats up.

“Don’t flatter me right now, Kang. Let’s go back to the room now!” Joohyun said as she holds Seulgi’s hand.

Seulgi’s heart always beat fast every time Joohyun touch her. Every time Joohyun look at her, her world stop, just to stare back at her beautiful eyes. She’s mesmerize every time she looks at Joohyun. 

“Can’t you stop staring at me like that?” Joohyun request then Seulgi blinks at her.

“Stare at you like what?” Seulgi asks.

“Like you’re in love with me.”

 

“How did you know when someone is in love in her eyes?” Seulgi asks when they are going home together. “Have you been in love?” Seulgi asks innocently.

“You look like me like I’m the only one exist now and then, you know,” Joohyun said then smile at Seulgi.

“I look at you the same though,” Seulgi said with confused expression then Joohyun just chuckle at her cute friend.

“Just don’t change!” Joohyun said then Seulgi just smile at her. “You smile so sweetly too” Joohyun suddenly notice it.

“I always smile like that to you though,” Seulgi said.

“So you have been in love with me for a long time then?!” Joohyun tease Seulgi.

“What are you even saying!?” Seulgi said then Joohyun just run ahead of her then Seulgi just chase her. Joohyun suddenly stops and look at Seulgi, without Seulgi knowing, she stops in front of Joohyun and accidentally hugs her then Joohyun just hug her back too.

“You always froze when I touch you though even we've been friends since forever,” Joohyun said.

“I’m just not used to touchy things,” Seulgi said but didn’t remove herself from Joohyun’s hug.

“But I always cling to you,” Joohyun said. “We even sleep in one bed every time we sleep over at each other houses” Joohyun added.

“It’s not that I’m uncomfortable, I just don’t know why I froze if it’s you who touch me” Seulgi innocently confess then Joohyun just smile at her then hug her tighter. 

“You’re so innocent,” Joohyun said. Then release Seulgi from her hug. It's a relief and disappointment are battling in Seulgi’s heart.

“Do you know that word blush, dumb bear?” Joohyun asks and at the same time teases.

“Of course, I know! It was when your face got red” Seulgi said with a proud smile then Joohyun just laugh at her cute bear friend.

“So you know, so you know now what you look like every time I touch you!” Joohyun said then Seulgi just actually blush at it.

“What’s our point of our conversation!?” Seulgi ask. Joohyun just chuckles at it.

“For you to realize you’re in love with me!”

 

“She’s so damn kind person! I mean, her face is just a bonus for her characteristics” Wendy keep telling Seulgi how great Irene is at the time of 5:30 am in the morning.

“Did you go here at my house this early morning to drag how great your love is?” Seulgi asks as she yawns.

“Why? Isn’t she so great? I mean, I hate her before because she is too popular for my liking but now, I know why she’s so damn popular” Wendy said. “She’s so great than others. Like a too perfect to be human!” Wendy said then Seulgi just give her a silent giggle.

“You like her a lot,” Seulgi said. Then Wendy looks at her then nod furiously then Seulgi chuckle at the cute side of the hamster.

“Who wouldn’t?” Wendy asks.

Yes, who wouldn’t?

“You two look good together, I mean, she will be lucky that the great Wendy Son, the smartest animal in the university likes her,” Seulgi said then Wendy give her a super proud smile.

“As expected from my best friend! You never fail to cheer me! But what’s up with the animal?” Wendy said then Seulgi just smile and lay down again. “Yah!!! Don’t sleep; you promise me to eat breakfast with me!” Wendy said as she hit Seulgi with a pillow.

“Fine!” Seulgi said then get up, and Wendy stops beating her. “My mom will cook though!” Seulgi said.

“Your mom is excellent at cooking!” Wendy said as her eyes widen with amazement.

“Yeah, yeah, I will wash now so go down and wait for me in the living room, chat with mom so you won’t get bored,” Seulgi said then Wendy just nod and goes down.

“Dammit,” Seulgi said as she enters the bathroom.

 

“Yah!” Joohyun shout

“What?” Seulgi asks.

“Be with me” Joohyun said.

“I’m with you right now,” Seulgi said with a puzzled expression.

“Be with me, I mean, forever.