Ch. 9

Addicted (Formerly known as "Fluid")
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin pulled Kyungsoo on top of him so that the younger was straddling him. With Kyungsoo's legs wrapped around his waist, Jongin kissed Kyungsoo with as much force and hunger as Kyungsoo kissed him. It was sloppy and wet and messy but above all, so wanted and passionate. Jongin pushed his tongue into Kyungsoo's mouth which the younger happily allowed. Jongin Kyungsoo's lips, his teeth, everything inside his mouth. His arms were wrapped around Kyungsoo's waist and clipped tightly onto Kyungsoo's shirt. Kyungsoo followed Jongin's lead and used his hands to reach up to Jongin's hair and grasp it tightly. 

Kyungsoo had been kissed before and of course he had made out with people, but it never felt like this. Jongin was experienced, and it showed with the way he teased Kyungsoo's lips but provided so much in return. 

Kyungsoo had completely lost track of time. He didn't know if they had been kissing for 20 seconds or 20 minutes. The only thing he knew was that if he didn't stop to take a breath, he was going to suffocate. Curse his limited lung capacity.

"Jong- Jongin." Kyungsoo heaved, pulled himself back. Jongin was also panting. "We need to take a breath."

"Speak for yourself." Jongin quickly said and went to attack Kyungsoo's neck instead. Kyungsoo lifted his head up to give Jongin more room and his eyes closed in pleasure as he faced the ceiling. Jongin and the unbroken skin which caused Kyungsoo to take a sharp breath as Jongin hit the sweet spot at the curve of his neck. His hands gripped Jongin's hair tighter and tighter as something started to build up inside of him while Jongin harder. 

"Oh, ." Kyungsoo gasped. 

"I'm trying." Jongin mumbled over his skin which caused Kyungsoo to blush and smile. Jongin had finished his work and gave Kyungsoo one last on the neck before pulling away. 

They were both trying to ease their breathing again with Jongin's head resting against Kyungsoo's chest. He smiled as he felt Kyungsoo's chest move up and down. 

The high of it all started to wear off once Kyungsoo's body started to calm down and the situation he was in finally hit him. He had just kissed Jongin.

No-- he had just made out with Jongin. 

"What the just happened?" He said while taking a deep breath. 

Jongin chuckled and pulled back so he could finally look at Kyungsoo. "Well, I think we just confirmed each other's feelings for one another."

Kyungsoo's stomach did a backflip at that. Jongin liked him.

Jongin LIKED LIKED him. 

Kyungsoo couldn't hold back his smile. 

"What?" Jongin asked.

"Nothing," Kyungsoo shook his head, "This just doesn't feel real." 

Jongin smiled at that. "Does this feel real?" He asked before giving Kyungsoo a delicate kiss on the cheek. "Or what about this?" He said going to the other cheek, making Kyungsoo laugh. "Or this?" He said before pulling the younger back in for another kiss on the lips. 

This kiss was shorter and much more tame but had a similar effect of warmth and passion on Kyungsoo. He pulled back and opened his eyes to see Jongin softy smiling at him. 

"Come on, dollface, let's get out of here." Jongin said. 

"Seriously, what is up with that 'dollface' thing?" Kyungsoo finally asked.

"Oh it's like my shtick. The thing I say to guys that come here. They love it for some reason." Jongin said.

Kyungsoo's eyes grew wide. "You used your cheap pick up line on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter