Ch. 4

Addicted (Formerly known as "Fluid")
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And then, he shoved the first up my ." 

Kyungsoo took this as the signal to tune out. It had been less than 24 hours since he met Yixing, but the orange haired boy had told him his entire life story. Every. Little. Detail. As much as he liked the boy, he really didn't want to find out what Yixing meant by "first." 

Kyungsoo shuddered thinking back to Yixing's experimental years in highschool. Yixing somehow found Kyungsoo everytime the latter was in between classes to make up for all the time they weren't friends. Kyungsoo had only known Yixing for a few days, but he felt like he was walking with a friend of years.

And he didn't mind at all. 

But he could definitely do without Yixing's stories. 

So as Yixing blabbered on about how wild his one night stand was with a man well through his middle age, Kyungsoo stared at the people around campus. He smiled at a girl he knew from his Economics class, he made awkward eye contact with a boy in his policy adminstration class that he knew but wasn't friendly enough with to say hello, he bowed his head to one of his professors, he tried to ignore the rowdy group of jocks by the benches and--

"Yisoo?" Kyungsoo thought. He knew her short dyed blonde hair anywhere after stalking her on the internet Creepy? Yes. Did he care? No. But it wasn't the girl that caught his attention. It was the boy she was kissing on the cheek.

And no, it was definitely not Jongin either.

Kyungsoo had never seen this boy before. Did she and Jongin break up? Maybe she cheated on him and they separated. This could be her new boyfriend. That meant Jongin was single. Maybe that's why Jongin was so flirty yesterday. All he had to do was confirm his uality. Having a girlfriend didn't mean anything. That didn't mean Jongin wasn't into guys. It just meant he was into girls. Yeah, Kyungsoo agreed. 

"Why're you smiling?

Kyungsoo blinked and looked at Yixing who was staring at him. "What?"

"I was talking about my first breakup and you started smiling." 

"Huh? Oh, . Sorry man; I wasn't smiling at that. It just- uh, reminded me of my own first breakup." Kyungsoo quickly said. Yixing curiously side-eyed him, but luckily didn't push any further. 

"Any, as I was saying, I caught him sleeping with my best friend and I even offered to make it an open relationship but that prick was just too ing greedy..." 

Kyungsoo became lost in his thoughts once more. Jongin was so confusing. What if this entire thing was just in Kyungsoo's head? What if Kyungsoo is nothing more just a simple acquaintance? But then why is Jongin so...flirty? Kyungsoo was positive he hadn't seen Jongin act the way he does with any of the other guys as he does with Kyungsoo.

Or maybe he does. He really hadn't spent that much time with Jongin as he thought he did. This would be so much easier if he just knew what Jongin was into. 

"Hey Yixing, quick question." Kyungsoo interjected. 

"What's up?"

"You've had a lot of partners right?"

Yixing laughed. "You ask that like you haven't been listening at all."

Welp.

Kyungsoo feigned a laugh. "How do you know if they're into guys?" 

"I ask them." 

"Just flat out?"

"I have no shame."

Yixing had a point there. 

Kyungsoo on the other hand, his middle name was Shame. His father's name was Social Anxiety and his mother's Fragile Dignity. He sighed. He would have to do some digging. 

And the party at Joonmyun's could be the perfect chance. 

 

 

Kyungsoo had about two hours before Joonmyun's party and figured he could get some work done before he left. When he walked into the apartment, he finally heard noises from the kitchen. He hadn't much of his roommates since the semester was starting to pick up. Kyungsoo would usually get home from the library or study hall after they had all gone into their rooms and left for class before they woke up. So hearing some sort of human activity was a huge relief. He kicked off his shoes and walked over to the kitchen, ready to ask if everything was okay, but it wasn't who he was expecting.

"Jongin." Kyungsoo said, surprised. 

Jongin, who was rummaging through the pantry, paused and turned his head. "Hey Kyungsoo." 

"What're you doing here?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Here to make jello shots for Joonmyun's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter