Ch. 2

Addicted (Formerly known as "Fluid")
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

About two weeks had gone by since Kyungsoo's first night. Two long, grueling weeks. Maybe it was because Kyungsoo was in the honors college, or the fact that it was his second year of college, but the work was hard. Even though he was only taking five classes that semester and he only had those classes three times a week, they required all seven days of effort. His only respite was the weekend, because he started to realize that is was better to get his work done the day it was assigned. If he wanted to have a life here at JinSil, he was going to work for it. 

That meant goodbye sleep. 

Which is why here he was, at 1:30 in the morning, cheering on a friend he had made in his supply chain class and some others on a Saturday as they chugged cans of beer.

"Chug chug chug chug chug chug!!" Kyungsoo shouted as they downed another can. They swallowed the last gulp and slammed it on the table as the room erupted in cheers. It wasn't that great of an accomplishment, but everyone was so drunk they would probably cheer at a pin dropping. Someone handed Kyungsoo a bottle but he politely declined and handed it back.

His mopey days weren't over, but his mood had gotten a lot better. He had settled into his new life, made some friends, finally learned how to cook simple meals, everything was going ok. He was out partying with people who seemed to enjoy his presence and having a great time, laughing and joking with them. A very nice step up from his first day.

The only thing he was left craving for was a boyfriend but that wasn't anything new. He was either actually ready for a long-term relationship, or just lonely, but seeing his friend Jongdae, a third year, lovingly kiss his girlfriend on the head definitely left him yearning for something, anything.

"Alright guys it's late. I got work at 9. We're gonna bounce." Jongdae said to the group. 

"Boo!!!" Sehun, another first year and the most drunk, even though he was underage, exclaimed. "Don't ruin the mood, dude. Because," he stopped to hiccup, "when one person leaves..." His eyelids lethargically blinked, "everyone else leaves...and I'm...I'm...ready to...party all night." He said right before he fell over onto the couch with his eyes shut.

Jongdae ignored his words. "Who's taking Sehun home?" 

No one raised their hand. Kyungsoo figured this was due to the fact that Sehun had a tendency to vomit in the car when drunk. 

"Nose goes." Someone announced. Almost immediately, all the designated drivers' fingers shot to their noses, leaving Jongdae who was the slowest.

" me." He muttered. 

Nami lightly smirked. "Don't mind if I do." She cooed, snaking her arms around his waist. She was also very drunk. 

"Kyungsoo, Sehun, let's go." He sighed, ushering them to the door. "Bye everyone." He waved back to the others before he left with Nami who was trying to unbuckle his belt. Kyungsoo himself had not been drinking so he was alert enough to drag -out Sehun out to the car. Thank God the apartment they were at was on the ground floor. Kyungsoo was okay carrying Sehun, but again, Sehun was a 100-something pound grown man and the fact that he was barely awake wasn't helping Kyungsoo that much. Thankfully, Jongdae had already buckled Nami in and was waiting to help Kyungsoo put Sehun into the car.

"Dip knows his limit is two cans and still he insists on drinking five." Jongdae said as he helped Kyungsoo throw Sehun into the car. Kyungsoo chuckled and got in the car as well. Once they were all buckled and in their seats, Jongdae drove off.

"So Kyungsoo," Nami asked as she tiredly cuddled up with Jongdae's free hand, "You're a cute dude. Do you have a girlfriend?" 

Kyungsoo immediately felt his hands go clammy. He had known he was gay since he was a little boy. When they were 10, all the other boys were gossiping about how nice Yura's smile was, but Kyungsoo was more interested in Jongmin's smile. When they were 13, the boys all lost their first kisses to girls, but Kyungsoo had to change "Minsoo" to "Minah." When they were 16, Kyungsoo's best friend lost his ity to Nayeon, but Kyungsoo couldn't tell them that he had lost his to Youngmin, so he changed the name to Younghee. It wasn't until the end of his freshman year in college that he came out. Although it had been over a few months, he still got nervous. No one ever gave him a lot of crap for it, maybe the occasional person would choose to stop talking to him about it, but nothing more than that. He was still getting used to the fact that he couldn't hide such a big part of him. Coming out of the closet for him was liberating, but it was still hard at times. It wasn't very common here. And Kyungsoo didn't like to stand out. 

"I don't have a girlfriend..." He began in a small voice, "I'm actually gay." He said, practically in a whisper. Kyungsoo missed the quick glance that Jongdae made in the mirror to look at him. All Jongdae saw was the hair covering Kyungsoo's head since he was looking down, awkwardly fiddling with the sleeves of his shirt. 

But Sehun suddenly gasped, wide awake. He grabbed Kyungsoo's shoulder. "You're gay??" 

Kyungsoo jumped from the unexpected and harsh contact. "Uh, yes?" He said.

Sehun's eyes were wide and exacerbated. He leaned close to Kyungsoo and began whispering, albeit not very quietly, "So, like, you..." He looked around as if someone was eavesdropping on top secret information, only to get a lot closer. Kyungsoo had to stop the urge to gag because Sehun's alcoholic breath was so pungent. "Some guy's has been up your butthole?" 

"Jesus ing Christ, Sehun." Jongda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter