Ch. 6

Addicted (Formerly known as "Fluid")
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo's head was spinning. Joonmyun? It couldn't be.

"What the--"

"Shh...dance with me, dollface." A deep voice whispered into Kyungsoo's ear that sent shivers down his back. Their lips were so close Kyungsoo could feel them brushing against his ear. The person had s their arms around Kyungsoo's waist from behind and was pulling Kyungsoo's body onto his own. Kyungsoo knew he should have pulled away and continued his search for Yixing and Jongdae, but oh, this just felt too good. It had been so long since Kyungsoo had been touched like that. The strangers hands were running up and down Kyungsoo's heated body, their bodies grinding up against one another at the beat of the music. Kyungsoo rested his head back against the stranger's shoulder, giving him full access to Kyungsoo's neck. Which the stranger took full advantage of.

Kyungsoo felt two lush, soft lips make contact with the skin on his neck. Kyungsoo tried to stifle his moan, but miserably failed, much to the stranger's amusement which Kyungsoo realized when he felt the lips smiling against his skin. The stranger started out with some kisses and Kyungsoo heard him mutter, "you're so beautiful," between the pecks so softly, that Kyungsoo almost wondered if he had imagined it. But the pecks soon turned into marks and Kyungsoo could tell the stranger had left his print on him.

"Do you want me?" The stranger whispered into Kyungsoo's ear as his hands slipped underneath his shirt, still swaying with the music.

Kyungsoo's eyes rolled to the back of his head in pleasure. "Who are you?" He breathlessly said back.

"I can't tell you that, dollface." 

"Don't tease me."

The stranger smirked.

Kyungsoo could not picture Joonmyun in that position. Joonmyun did not seem like the explicitly ual type at all. But then again, he had judged many books by their covers and ended up being wrong. Like with his roommates majors and Yisoo and Jongin's relationship. Or was he just jumping to conclusions? Just because Joonmyun said that word doesn't automatically mean he's the mystery dancer. But how common was that word? And Joonmyun's voice was deep enough. Or was it? The music was so loud that night he could barely hear anything. Could Kyungsoo really pick out the voice if he heard it again? Probably not. 

Kyungsoo sighed. Even if the mystery dancer was Joonmyun, what then? Did he see Joonmyun in an intimate light? Not really. Joonmyun wasn't really Kyungsoo's type. 

Kyungsoo sighed again. He didn't even know what his type was. He didn't have enough experience to have a type. 

Kyungsoo silently groaned and buried his head in his hands, feeling a headache coming along. 

A banging at the door soon followed.

"Hey, dude, are you alright in there?" He heard Chanyeol's voice. 

After hearing Joonnmyun call Jongin "dollface," Kyungsoo had rushed back inside and locked himself in the bathroom to process his thoughts. He didn't realize how long it had been but probably enough time to alarm the others. 

"Oh, sorry. Yeah. Got caught up in my phone." Kyungsoo responded and quickly got up. He hurriedly flushed the toilet as if he used it and walked out. He went back to the living room and saw Joonmyun and Jongin had returned. Jongin was slumped on the couch on his phone while Joonmyun moved around the apartment.

He carefully watched Joonmyun clean up the remaining stuff. Even though you shouldn't stereotype someone, there are usually little things someone does that can point to someone being a certain way and Joonmyun had nothing about him that pointed him to be some ual deviant that grinds with random guys on the dance floor and gives them hickeys. 

"No, I just can't see it." Kyungsoo thought to himself. 

"Joon, do you need any more help?" Baekhyun asked. 

"Nah, I'm good. You guys can just chill." Joonmyun responded. Baekhyun tiredly nodded and took a seat besides Minseok who had begun to sober up. Chanyeol, Joonmyun, and Kyungsoo scattered themselves around the living room since everyone else had left. 

Kyungsoo realized how nice it was to just have the boys here. He always preferred small gatherings with close friends than wild ragers. He grabbed a couch pillow that had fallen onto the floor and cuddled up to his, with his knees up to his chest. 

Minseok's phone then dinged which he looked at, then groaned. "It's 2AM!" He exclaimed. 

"Your dad again?" Jongin chuckled. 

Minseok held his phone up. "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. John 1:9." He read off. "Minseok, I hope you will use this knowledge to the best of your ability for God is the most forgiving. I urge you to confess your sins to Him and seek repentance. This is the wisdom I offer you. Love you. Dad." Kyungsoo could tell this was a normal occurrence by the way the rest of the guys laughed and reacted. 

"Send him a hooker for his birthday this year." Chanyeol said. 

"Trust me, there is nothing I could do to that man that would fix him." Minseok sighed. 

"He do that a lot?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Oh yeah. Once a day pretty much. Some days he gets extra disappointed in me and sends me two." Minseok said. 

"His dads a super religious pastor." Joonmyun explained.

"Ah, got it." Kyungsoo nodded. 

"I mean it could be worse, you could have Chanyeol's mom." Baekhyun laughed, which caused Chanyeol to throw a water bottle at him. 

"I'd take Yoo Song Hee over Kim Gil Dong any day." Minseok said. 

"What's wrong with Chanyeol's mom?" Kyungsoo eagerly asked.

"Helicopter mom. Has his location tracked at all times. Makes him call her every day." Minseok said. 

"Pretty sure she ran background checks on all of us." Joonmyun laughed. 

"No way." Kyungsoo said. 

Chanyeol shook his head, but was smiling. "Probably."

"I'm pretty sure Baek and Joon are the only ones that have normal families." Jongin said. 

"Not you?" Kyungsoo asked. Now his interest was very peaked.

"Parents divorced when I was 5." He curtly explained. "Your family looked pretty normal from the pictures I saw." Jongin said. 

Kyungsoo's hands went cold and a knot formed in his stomach. "Uhm, yeah." He said quietly. "Pretty normal." He affirmed, trying to sound convincing. No one else noticed except for Jongin who lingered his gaze on Kyungsoo. 

Chanyeol then stretched his arms while yawning. "We should probably get going." 

"Yeah, it's really late." Baekhyun agreed. "Soo, you gonna come with us?"

Before Kyungsoo could speak, Jongin responded for him: "I can take him back. Some of his stuff is still in my car."

Baekhyun looked at Kyungsoo for confirmation. "Yeah?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter