Ch. 5

Addicted (Formerly known as "Fluid")
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

****Hi guys!! I know it's been a super long time since I've updated this but I wanted to let you guys know that I've changed/added/removed some things in the previous chapters so before reading this one, I would highly encourage you guys to go back and re-read the older chapters first. Thanks and again, so sorry for taking so long to update!

Kyungsoo snorted awake from the blaring sound of his alarm. 9:30PM. He groaned and stared at the ceiling. Sleep or party? It was an easy choice. There was a party almost every weekend. He could afford to miss one. He was running on four hours of sleep and was utterly exhausted and so comfortable in his bed. All he had to do was turn off his alarm and he could sleep until the next morning which he knew would do him nothing but good. He would be well rested, free of the scent of alcohol handing on his clothes, fresh and ready to take on the day.

So what did he do?

He got up and got ready for the party because it was college and logic was thrown out the window. 

As he threw off his clothes to take a shower, the door swung wide open.

Kyungsoo gasped and quickly pulled his boxers back up, "Jesus Christ!!" He glared at the intruder. "Don't you knock?!" 

Jongin chuckled. "Not at your door." Kyungsoo shot him an irritated look. "You ready? I heard your alarm."

"Does it look like I'm ready?" 

Jongin shrugged. "Will you be ready soon?" 

Kyungsoo sighed, dissipating his irritation. "Uh, yeah. Gimme like 10. I just gotta shower real quick."

"Sweet. Baek, Yeol, and Minseok already left so it's just you and me."

Kyungsoo's heart skipped a beat. Jongin waited for him? 

"They wanted to wait for us but Joonmyun wanted them to pick up the drinks and both of us were passed out. Yeol texted me to wait for you then come." 

It was a good thing he was turned away from Jongin because he rolled his eyes. Of course he didn't wait for him on his own freewill. "Ok. I'll be out soon." He said and disappeared into the bathroom. Kyungsoo shut the door behind him and just stood there for a second. 

"Wow, I'm really getting desperate," he thought to himself. Why was so he infatuated with Jongin?? Just because he was hot and nice? 

Kyungsoo sighed. Alot of guys are hot and nice. Jongin was captivating and charming. A lot of guys are funny and cool. Jongin was intiguing and charasmatic. Jongin wasn't like other guys. Everyone is unique, but the way Jongin was unique connected with Kungsoo. It matched. It felt like how for two radios to be able to communicate with one another, they have to be on the same wavelength. Except in this case it felt like it only worked one way.

And what makes someone want something more than not being able to have it? 

 

Kyungsoo finished his shower and walked out of his bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his body. But he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Jongin laying on his bed (a sight he would've loved to see under different circumstances) on his phone. Without even looking at Kyungsoo, Jongin said, "You done?"

Kyungsoo blinked at him. "I just need to put my clothes on." He said. Jongin nodded. Kyungsoo was hoping Jongin would take the hint to leave so he could get dressed but obviously he hadn't since he didn't move a muscle. So with a heavy sigh, Kyungsoo grabbed his clothes and returned to the bathroom with irritated steps. This was his room, why was he catering it to someone else? 

He returned a couple seconds later, dressed, fresh, and ready to go. "Ready?" 

Jongin nodded. "Yeah." He turned to grab his shoes from his closet when he heard Jongin chuckle as he walked out the door.

"Nice album by the way." He laughed as his voice disappeared down the hall. Kyungsoo shot out of his closet and his eyes darted to his dresser and saw that the drawer holding his family album had been opened. 

Kyungsoo grabbed his shoes, slammed the drawer shut, and stomped after the man. "You went through my stuff?!" He shouted at Jongin, angrily. 

"I got bored." The other said as he tied his laces. 

"Listen, man, I don't know you that well that's really uncalled for." Kyungsoo said. Jongin stopped tying his laces and looked up at Kyungsoo. When he saw the youngers irritated expression, Jongin's face softened.

"Oh Kyungsoo, I'm sorry. I didn't know you'd get that upset about it." Jongin said, feeling guilty.

Kyungsoo's own face then softened. Crap. Any anger he had in him was washed away by his own guilt when he looked at Jongin's apologetic face. He sighed. "You know what? It's fine. I overreacted." 

"I have boundary issues." Jongin joked.

"Oh that's nothing, I can probably 'out-issue' you." Kyungsoo responded as they walked out the door. 

"Oh you wanna bet?" The older said with a challenging smirk.

Kyungsoo laughed. "Bring it."

"I have daddy issues." Jongin started as the elevator doors dinged open.

They stepped inside. Kyungsoo retorted with, "I have daddy AND mommy issues." 

Jongin leaned against the wall with his arms folded across his chest and a playful smile on his lips. "I have commitment issues." 

"I have a PTSD issue." Kyungsoo responded as he clicked the elevator button.

The elevator descended to the ground floor. "I had behavioral issues from 1st grade until graduation."

"I had mental health issues from 10 until 16." 

The elevator doors dinged open and Jongin tried to think of a last retort to end it. 

"I have a third ." Jongin said.

Kyungsoo stopped and his mouth slightly parted. "OK, dude, you win." 

Jongin threw his head back and laughed. "That's what does it??"

"Yeah man, third nippl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter