:02

I'll never let you go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You watched them entering the dining room together to have breakfast. Taeyeon looked like she had a great sleep after a long time, you were relieved by that. But you frowned when you saw Baekhyun’s expression; he had dark circles below his eyes.

“The breakfast is ready.” The maid said to them.

They nodded at her and thanked her. As the both of them sat beside each other, you took that as a sign to leave them alone.

Baekhyun noticed it when you were passing by him. So he caught your wrist, stopping you.

You looked down on him in confusion and he was looking at you the same way.

“Where are you going?” he asked you, “You had breakfast already?”

You nodded, “Yeah."

He frowned at you, “Without me?”

You were speechless at his sad expression, “I just thought, you two need some alone time together, to bond more.”

He looks at Taeyeon and you did too. You saw her giving Baekhyun a worried look.

He looks back at you, “I don’t think she minds you to be here.”

“But Baekhyun, she looks like-“ he cuts you off.

“If you leave then I won’t have my breakfast.” He said stubbornly.

You sighed and sat in front of them. You didn’t have any choice, mad Baekhyun was never good.

“Uh, Baek.” Taeyeon softly call him.

You were nervous, thinking she will go mad at him again.

“Huh?” he asked her in alert, as if he just realised she was beside him all the time.

“Aren’t you gonna eat?” she asks him, making you sigh in relief.

“Yeah, I was about to.” He tells her and starts to dig in his breakfast.

Taeyeon frowns at him, after a moment she shook off any odd feelings and continues to eat her food

You, on the other hand, just couldn’t take your eyes off Baekhyun at all. The way he was eating is so cute. He eats like a child and it always satisfies you when you see him like that. He loves to eat a lot.

“I miss your cooking.” Baekhyun murmurs to you so that Taeyeon doesn’t hear him.

You just smile at him sweetly and sighed when you realised that you miss cooking for him. Ever since Taeyeon came, she hired a maid for cleaning and cooking. So you didn’t have any choice but to accept it. You wish you could cook for Baekhyun again; you loved it when he eats your food and complements you till you blush. You miss everything.

“I’m done.” Taeyeon says, getting up from her sit.

“Oh? Already?” Baekhyun asks her.

She nods, “Yeah, I have to go to work early today.” She says while going to the living room to take her stuff.

“Okay.” He calls out and continues eating.

You frowned at him, “Baekhyun?”

He looks up, “Hmm?”

“I think you should go to her and bid her goodbye.” You tell him, signalling to the door with you eyes.

“But I’m eating.” He whines softly.

You shook your head at his childishness, “She’ll get sad again, if you don’t go to her.”

He sighs annoyed and gets up, mumbling incoherent words as he leaves the room.

You smile and shook your head at him. He is getting childish every second. He was never like this when he was with you. Taeyeon changed him so much, that you don’t even know him anymore.

You were glad that you are having the chance to see this side of him. It was really adorable; you wish you could be like Taeyeon, so that you’d be the reason to change him. But you weren’t that special to him as Taeyeon is.

 

“Is everthing okay now?”

Taeyeon looks at her colleague, and nodded at her, “I guess, he is zoning out less now, so hopefully he’ll be back to normal.

He colleague sighed at her, “Are you sure he doesn’t need any check up?”

Taeyeon’s eyes widen at her words, “Of course not Tiffany. Why check up? He isn’t crazy or anything.”

Tiffany shrugs, “You never know. I think you should show him to the doctor before it’s too late.”

Taeyeon was quite offended with her words, “He is only zoning out often, not always. Also he took me out yesterday and he was perfectly normal.”

“He took you out?” Tiffany asks her shocked, “Then that is cool, I thought he was getting out of love or something.”

Taeyeon frown at her, “Why would he do that? He loves me so much that he had to give up on his past wife.”

“Okay, that was quite harsh Tae.” Tiffany says frowning, “Tell you what, why don’t you take a few days off and keep an eye on him? That way he would get closer to you again.”

Taeyeon nods thoughtfully, “You are right, I think I should spend more time with him.”

Tiffany smiles at her warmly, “Just try to understand him alright? Who knows, he must have a lot going on in his work that makes him zone out quite often, right?”

Taeyeon looks at her, “May be you are right.”

Soon her work ended, and she went home, while thinking of how to reach out to her husband again. She was really worried for him. His behaviour was quite scaring her, she didn’t know what to do to him.

The last thing she wants to do is to take him to the doctor, because she was afraid of the outcome of it.

When she finally arrived home, she unlocked the door and got in. She stopped on her spot when she saw her husband in the living room, sitting on the couch and staring ahead of him.

He was zoning out again.

 

You giggled as Baekhyun was running after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter