:01

I'll never let you go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They were at it again. It has been happening quite a lot. They have been fighting a lot nowadays. I was really worried for them.

I was in the living room, watching them screaming at each other. More like watching her screaming at him. It was a total chaos.

I felt so bad for him at the moment, but I couldn’t do anything, Taeyeon won’t listen to me if I defend Baekhyun.

“I can’t take this anymore Baekhyun!” I flinched as Taeyeon's shout boomed everywhere; she was so pissed at him.

“Why? What did I do?” Baekhyun sound so desperate, “Just tell me.”

“You have been acting so odd, ever since we got married.” Taeyeon breaths heavily, “Didn’t you notice your own behaviour?”

“What?” he was confused, “I was being odd?”

She sighed, “You know what? I’m so done with you.” She goes to their room, “You are not sleeping with me tonight!”

“Taeyeon wait.” he calls out for her, but then sighs as she locked the door. He looked at me sadly, knowing he can never win against her.

I gave him a sympathy look; he looks so tired after getting scolded like that.

He sighs again and sits beside me, in instinct I laid my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around him to comfort him.

“What am I going to do now Hera?” he asks me in sad tone.

I sighed, “Its okay, everything is going to be fine. Just give her sometime okay?”

He hums, “But why does she keep saying that there is something wrong with my attitude?” he asked me frowning, “I have been giving her enough love she always wants.”

I looked at him and he looks back at me, “Lets just not think about it anymore okay? There is nothing wrong with you. Let’s just go to sleep, its getting late.”

He nods and stands up. I stood up and looked at him. He smiles, “At least we’ll be at each other’s side tonight.”

I blushed and nod at him, and followed him to my room.

 That night we slept on each other’s arms after a long time. He held me tightly to him, thinking that I'll disappear. 

I was so happy to have him beside me again. I hope I wasn’t being selfish.

 

I walked around the empty house like everyday. It was the most boring time of the day for me. Both Baekhyun and Taeyeon would be at work, while I stayed at home doing nothing.

I sighed boringly and slump on the couch. I wish there was somthing to make me occupy, or may be a pet that can keep me company? But too bad Taeyeon is allergic to furs. I guess I don't have any choice but to walk around the house myself.

I just looked at my fingers to stare at the ring that kept both Baekhyun and me bounded together and smiled at it, I really loved this ornament, it meant so special to me. It is just so pretty that I never get bored to just stare at it.

I remember when Baekhyun slipped this ring in my finger at our wedding and giggled at the memory. He looked so cute frowning like that; he was like a child throwing fit.

My ears perked up as I heard the door being unlocked. I got up and ran towards the door, and saw Baekhyun entering the house.

When he saw me, he let out a really bright smile. I smiled back at him and looked down shyly, his stares never fails to make me feel like this.

I gasped when he wrapped his arms around me and looked up to meet his loving gaze.

“You waited for me didn’t you?” He asked playfully in a baby voice.

I giggled and looked down again. He smiled at my shyness and softly kissed my forehead.

I started to play with his tie, “Tired?” I asked him.

He pouts, “Very.”

I nodded at him and grabbed his hand to take him to the couch. He trails behind me, looking at my every move curiously. I made him sit on the couch and I stand behind him to massage his shoulder.

He groaned in relief as I massaged his shoulder. He seems to enjoy it and I’m happy for that.

“You are so good at it.” He sighs in bliss. “I am so lucky to have you with me.”

I smiled at his words, “Me too.”

“Is your hand full of magic?” he asked again, with a hint flirt in his voice, “It seems to do things that always make me satisfy.”

“Baek!” I whine at his words that didn’t fail to make me blush. He chuckles at me and closes his eyes, “Don’t be shy baby, you know I’m saying the truth.”

I simply smiled and continued massaging him. “You always tease me like that.” I murmured to him and in return he gave out a chuckle before humming, “Hmm, I only do that to you by the way.”

I stopped massaging as I heard the door being unlocked again. Both of us looked over and saw Taeyeon entering the house.

She stopped and looked at our direction, once her eyes met his; she sighed and shook her head at him. Then she went up to the bedroom, not saying a word to him. Baekhyun sighs sadly while I massaged his shoulders to co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter