An Awakening

All these feelings...

 

Hello everyone author here! I would like to apologize for the very very very late update but I finally found time to update a little bit of this series. I've been brainstorming on how to end this but I think there is sill a lot more to look forward to. But anyways, I will try to finish this series so please share and comment anything ou would like to see, what you enjoy and what you are looking forwrad to.By the way, I really appreciate any little support and please share the story if you enjoy it with other poeple. 

-Author


Meanwhile back to Mina

Mina POV

As Tzuyu helped me carry Momo to her room and left I went to the restroom to get some towels and a bucket just in case. Before I did I made her turn on her side so she can breathe easily or if anything happens. As I went to the restroom and came back Momo was and mumbling. I rushed by her side to check up on her.

Mina: Momo… Momo!

Momo: …. Uhm ugh

Mina: Momo I can’t understand you. Are you in any pain at all?

Just then I wiped her sweat on her face and she grabbed my hand.

Momo: Mina..Minari…

I stopped what I was doing and answered.

Mina: What is it Momo-ah

Momo: I…

Just then Momo groaned in pain and I got worried I then got up and patted Momo’ face.

Mina: Momo! Momo!

As I noticed more sweat forming I saw that she was getting feverish. I then took off her clothes and asked her to get up and sit.

Mina: Momo try to sit okay? I’m going to wipe your body with a towel so you would feel better.

Momo: M—Mhmm…

Momo did as I asked and I knew she was really trying really hard.

Mina: Do you need to throw up or anything?

Momo: Ani… I just feel feverish. But I’m feeling much cooler now…

Mina: Why did you have to drink so much….

Momo then turned towards me and extended her hand towards my cheek it with her thumb.

Momo: Mina…

Mina: W—What is i—

Momo then leaned in and before I knew it our lips met. She then fell on top of me. I was held in place and my hand were tied as she held them down.

Momo: Mina…

Tears then started to fall from Momo’s eyes and I was scared, confused, but most of all worried.

Mina: What's wrong Moguri?

Momo: I heard you…

Mina: Heard… me…?

Momo: The person you’re in love with…

I was shocked and most of all caught off guard. I couldn’t look her in the eyes and turned my head away. I had to try to divert the attention to something else.

Mina: Y-Yah don’t worry about that it all in the past—

Momo: Mina…

Mina: …

Momo then leaned in starting to my shirt and I was trying to get out of her hold. She held me down and undone my clothes and looked at me.

Momo: Mina…

Mina: Please… momo what are you doing.

Before I realized I was crying and tearing up. Tears kept on falling and I couldn’t hold it anymore. Momo then let go of my hands and had my hand wrapped around her neck as she hugged me by the waist in bed. She snuggled closer to me and patted my head.

Momo: Mianhe… I’ve hurt you so much without even knowing anything. I’m a huge Pabo.

Momo POV

She was just crying nonstop and I didn’t know what to do. She looked so cute and helpless and I can’t help but hold her close to me. The reason why I undressed her was to see how I felt. I was stupid and I blame my drunk self for this.

Momo: Mina…

Mina then looked up but eyes looking the other way to avoid my eyes. For some reason I couldn’t help but want to…

Mina: Mom— Hmph!

I kissed her and passionately too. I held her by her cheek and caressed her closer towards me she was trying to push me away but I held my ground and kissed her more intensely. I moved my hand and outlining her back down to her hip pulling her even closer to get a better hold of her as we were still locked on the lips. After a few minutes we parted and I kept on panting as Mina was as well.

Mina: Why…

Mina starting punching me hitting my shoulder. Over and over.

Momo: Ow…

Mina kept on hitting me and she was crying again. I hugged her again and started apologizing

Momo: Mianhe… Mianhe…

Mina: I’m a mess… I don’t know what is what… why… why kiss me when you never loved me… you’re with sana and your going back and forth. There are Times you would just act normal and days you just are too sweet to me… why… please stop messing with me… I’m tired of being played and hiding how much pain I’m in.

Just then Mina got up and I tried to hold her back but she kept on resisting and managed to get up. I stood up and hugged up from behind.

Mina: Let go… Momo! please leave me alone…

Momo: No…

I’m confused my heart does want want to leave Mina. My arms want to hold her. But what about my love for Sana? Was that a lie too?

Momo: I… I don’t know what’s what anymore.

Mina POV

Mina: I don’t… understand

Momo Then gripped and hugged me harder resting her head on my shoulder.

Momo: After hearing how much you loved me… I went crazy. I couldn’t get you off my head. I love Sana but you were always in my mind in every moment. I can’t stop thinking about you even for a second.

I didn’t know whether I should be happy or sad. I don’t know if this was a dream or a nightmare waiting to happen. I’m in disbelief.

Mina: So you just heard that I’m in love with you and now your saying all of this..?

Momo: Mina that’s not what I mean—

Mina: STOP! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THIS. ESPECIALLY FROM YOU.

Momo: Mina! Wait don’t go.

I managed to pry out of Momo’s embrace and started to leave the room. As I did that Momo held me by the hand. I just stopped because I was too tired of everything and I just want to cry.

Momo: Mina… don’t leave me…

Mina: Until you sort out your feelings… until you find out what everything means. I think we need to be apart.

Momo: M..Mina… I don’t want to lose you.

As she said that my heart and chest clenched since I yearned for these words if she were in love with me. But she isn’t.

Mina: You don’t love me Momo… don’t say those things when you don’t mean them.

Momo POV

When she said that a thorn was present in my heart. Do I… do I really love her? I’m with Sana yet… yet I want Mina more… all my thoughts were of Mina… As I stood there I had flashbacks of all the time we were together. But then a flashback occurred when we were kids.

FLASHBACK 12 years ago…

Momo POV

At the playground where our childhood is composed of, I was playing with Mina and Sana since we practically like family

Sana: I need to go back now. Mama is making food and I have to help her cook!

Momo: Yah you’re too small and you might burn yourself! Actually you always burn yourself and get hurt!

Sana: YAH! I want to be a good wife later on so I should learn now.

Sana then left and I offered to walk her back but then I looked at Mina and didn’t want to leave her alone.

Momo: Minari come with me. We can walk Sana back and then we can play together.

Sana: You don’t have to walk me back!

Momo: Hmm… but I want to make sure my good friend is okay.

Mina: I can wait here for you! Then you can push me on the swing. It’s just 3 houses away anyways.

Momo: No but then you would be alone.

Sana: How about we run to my house and you run back. That way you can get back faster.

Momo: Mhmm okay! Mina wait here okay I’ll be back! I won’t long!

Mina: Mhmm okay!

As I left I immediately ran back and then went straight to the swing set to find Mina. From far away I can see her but I got a bad feeling because I saw her and what else was happening too.

Mina: Ow! Stop it! Leave me alone.

Bully 1: No I want this swing!

Bully 2: Yah we want the swing!

Bully 3: Go away girly.

Just then the bully ganged up on her and pushed her making her fall on the ground. Mina then Started to tear up and got up to try and face the Bullies.

Mina: I was here first! And it is my turn for the swing with Momo.

Bully 1: You’re too boring for Momo!

Mina: Eh?...

Bully 2: Why would Momo play with a lame person like you. Leave. We are better for Momo.

Just then I ran faster cause I saw the third person stand up with her hand in the air

Mina:No! Momo is my friend and I want to be with her

Bully 3: Why you—-

I stood in front of Mina and next thing I knew I was punched in the face and fell down.

Mina: MOMO!

Bully 1: Oh no…

I then got up and helped Mina up. I held her hand and then pulled her closer to me and looked at the group and spoke.

Momo: Mina is my dear friends and I love her. If you hurt her then you must be dealt by me. Understood?

Bully 2: But she is so lame and we are better.

Momo: I play with people who don’t hurt others.

I then pulled Mina closer and faced the other direction and walked away. Before I left. I turned around and said a few words.

Momo: Mina is not lame and for me, she is the best thing ever. You guys will never be better than her.

As we walked I held Mina’s hand and walked towards her house. Her house is a bit farther and is on a different street. When we continued to walk Mina stopped and I turned around.

Momo: Mina?

Mina: Am I really better than them?

Momo: Mhmm! No one can beat you.

Mina: Then between me and Sana… who do you like more.

Momo: Hmm that’s a tough one. Sana is like a little sister to me which I want to keep safe… but for me, you’re my sister but my best friend. Don’t tell Sana but I like you better.

Before I knew I leaned in and kissed Mina on the lips and parted. I wasn’t shy or anything but I smiled at her.

Momo: Friendship kiss.

Mina: M-m-momo… mama said that you can only kiss people you love and want to marry.

I then stared blankly and then smiled again.

Momo: I love you and I want to marry you! Be my wife Mina!

Mina: E-ehhhhh?!?!?!

I laughed and hugged Mina and held her hand. And we both ran smiling.

 

Present MOMO POV

As I stood still still holding her hand, I walked closer and hugged her from behind. I… I am not in love with Sana… the person I’ve been in love with is…

Momo: I… Mina please don’t leave.

Mina: Then what do you want me to do… it hurts to be around you when you aren’t in love with me.

Momo: No… I… The person I love and want by my side is you.

Mina: Ehhh?!?!

Momo: Yah you had the same reaction 12 years ago.

Mina: Ehhh?

Momo: The person I love is you…

I then pulled her in my bed and she followed still in shock. I then wrapped my arms around her and I guided her hand to wrap my around the neck

Momo: The one I love is you.

Mina: What about…

Momo: I love her too… but all this time when I fell in love with her… I only thought about protecting her. But with you… I want to protect and be the one to make you smile.

Mina: I don’t understand.

Momo: I’ll prove to you how much I love you. Please believe me.

Mina: I…

Momo: Give me a week.

Mina: I don’t know.

Momo: Mina… please…

Mina looked down and I had my hand caressing her cheek and she then looked up.

I leaned in and kissed her on the forehead and then her cheeks.

Momo: I want to make up for all the time I didn’t realize.

Mina: But your still with Sana…

Momo: So if I’m not would you give me a chance?

Mina: We’ll discuss once everything is settled.

I then looked at Mina and hugged her closer.

Mina: but that means I’ll still distance from you in the following week. So please… can you respect me and give me space.

I looked at her and I sighed but it’s what she wants.

Momo: Then can I Hug you for the rest of the night?

Mina: If you don’t mind hugging me when I smell like alcohol…

I smiled and hugged her closer. I pulled the blanket over us and in a few minutes Mina fell asleep. I looked at her face and I removed a stand of her from her face. I smiled looking at her resting face.

Momo: I really am in love with you… and even if I was 8 years old back then, I want to keep my word and marry you if you’ll have me one day…

I then fell asleep hugging Mina.

 

Mina POV

Momo: I really am in love with you… and even if I was 8 years old back then, I want to keep my word and marry you if you’ll have me one day…

Am… Am I hearing this right? I waited till Momo fell asleep and I opened my eyes to need Momo sleeping face in front of me. I looked all over and to her idiotic sleeping face that she always has when she’s in a deep sleep.

Mina: You remembered… when we were kids you would always say you would marry me. And when you rescued me from the bullies back then… 12 years ago… I fell for you at that moment…

 

Meanwhile back to Tzuyu and Sana

Sana POV

Chewy? Chewy is that you? As I was standing and reaching my hand she kept on getting farther and farther away. As I kept on screaming for her to come back she never replied. Just then everything’s nng was dark and everything felt cold.

Sana: NO!

I sat straight up and started sweating I wiped the drops of sweat off and as I did so I felt a hand still on top of my stomach. As I turned I saw Chewy still sleeping away and let out a big sigh.

Sana: I guess it was just a dream…

I then smiled and saw a strand of hair on her cheek. As I moved in close to try to move it out of the way, Chewy woke up and I drew my hand away quickly.

Sana: Ch—Chewy

Tzuyu: Why are you up early?

I then turned towards her alarm clock on her table bed and realized that it was 5:30 am.

Sana: Ah— Uhmm…

Just then chewy placed her hand on my forehead and then looked at me in the eye. I then started to feel warm in my cheeks

Tzuyu: what’s wrong? Your cheeks are a bit pink.

Sana: Ahh… Uhmm it’s nothing really.

Just as I got up my head started hurting and everything felt heavy. I didn’t feel hot in my body but my head hurts.

Sana: My Head….

Tzuyu: Aigo… you must have gotten a hangover.

Chewy then got up but I held her hand back.

Sana: Where are you going…

Tzuyu: Getting you some pain reliever or maybe some excedrin for that headache.

I then pulled her a bit closer to me. And she just looked at me.

Sana: I… I don’t need it now... please just stay here?

Chewy then lifted one of her eyes up more than the other and I felt a bit embarrassed that I said that and I gripped her hand even more with both of my hands. Chewy then bent down and flicked my forehead. I then let go of her hand and rubbed my forehead.

Sana: APPO… what was that for?!

Tzuyu: Cause you won’t let me take care of you.

Chewy then got up and left the room and I was just sitting there in disbelief.

Sana: Meanie… why are you being so nice now… How and I suppose to know what’s real or not…

As I sat on the bed Chewy came back and she got some water and medicine for me. She handed it over to me as I took the medicine and consumed it. She then pulled out a cold towel and a bucket asking me to lay down.

Sana: I—I can do that by myself.

Tzuyu: Just lay down already.

Just then chewy looked and extended her hand towards my neck touching it. I then jumped a bit and became very nervous.

Sana: W-w-w—what are you doing.

Tzuyu: you’re sweating so much… do you need me to wipe it or do you want to take a shower?

Wipe me…??? Chewy you’re giving me mixed signals.

Sana:I— it’s okay I’ll go take a shower. Oh but… I don’t have any clothes and I left my keys with Minari…

Chewy then got up and went to her closet and pulled out some clothes.

Tzuyu: I—Uhh don’t know if you’d fit my clothing since I have a smaller frame but I have an over sized tee

Sana: No pants…?

Tzuyu: No…

Sana: what about Uhmm..

Tzuyu:?

Sana: Bra… and Uhmm …

Tzuyu: I don’t have any spares either… and I don’t think you can wear mine… Mianhe…

Sana: I..It’s okay Uhmm… I’ll make due with this.

Chewy then guided me to the rest room and walked in with me.

Sana: Chewy?... what— why are you…?

Tzuyu: Uhmm I’ll teach you how to turn the water… Chaeyoung has a different water piping system than the other since her father installed it especially for her…

Sana: M-Mhmm…

Chewy then showed me the ropes and I gave her the okay. She then turned and sheepishly mumbled something.

Sana: I can’t hear you Chewy. What did you say.

Tzuyu: I—I’m turned around and I promise not to look. So Uhmm… you should maybe take off you clothes right now so I can do your laundry.

Sana: EHHH!!!?!

Tzuyu: You didn’t have to yell…

Chewy then cover one hand over her eyes. And extended one hand back.

Tzuyu: H-hurry up….

I then hesitated but I did so taking off my clothes and handed them to her. She then took them and headed towards the door.

Tzuyu: U-Uhmm you can use my towel since I just washed it and it’s on the side over there.

She then pointed me in the direction still facing the door. I found it kinda cute and chuckled a bit inside.

Sana: Thank you… Chewy-ah

Chewy then left and locked the door inside before closing it. I then started to shower washing all parts of my body and began thinking. I really don’t want to be with anyone else. As I was lost in though I felt warm drops falling down from my cheeks. I then looked at the side mirror realizing that I was crying. I just stood there as the water hits me every minute that passed by…

 

Tzuyu POV

As I closed the door I sat down leaning against the door and I looked at her clothes and I started gripping them.

Tzuyu: Yah… you’re So lame Chou Tzuyu… so lame…

I then went to the washing machine and placed Sana’s clothes in and washed them. I picked up the empty beer bottles in my room and then went to the kitchen to get some water to drink. I then recalled what happened last night and just now and I couldn’t stop blushing. My soft side came  out way to much… why did I care and why am I trying now… even worse is that she is still with Momo. It’s only been what? A day or two  since they were official and this happened…

Tzuyu: I’m going crazy right now… First the park and last night and now this? Should I just go for it since Momo practically gave me the okay? Or should I be respectful and wait…

I then remembered that Momo will continue for a week to try and get Sana to love her.

Tzuyu: Sigh.. I’ll just lay low for now… it isn’t right anyways...

I then looked over at the living room seeing if Chae and Dahyun were okay on the sofa, but as I leaned over, they weren’t there anymore, which is very confusing as I wonder where they disappeared to. I then went into there room to peek inside in case they might have crawled in during the middle of the night. As I did I found clothes on the ground and them cuddling together… you know… bare?

Tzuyu: Aigo… someone's been busy.

I then closed the door and I smelled my clothes. It didn’t smell good at all.

Tzuyu: … Sana is still showering what do I do now… Should I just use Chae’s?

In the beginning we decided that I use the bathroom outside all to myself as they took the master room as compensation. They said I can only use theirs in emergency and they wouldn’t mind but… they are both in the room and I’m pretty sure they don’t want me to see them like that… I contemplated for a while but I really am sensitive to smell…

Tzuyu: I’ll just sneak in and do a quick shower and get out before they notice.

I then took some clothes from my room and tiptoed my way in Chae and Dahyun room to use their restroom. As I made it to there restroom and open the door they moved suddenly and I froze in place. They then cuddle closer and drifted back into deep sleep. I quickly took a shower and sprinted out with my hair wet with my dirty clothes and threw it in the wash with Sana’s. As I finish, I looked at the clock.

Tzuyu: 30 minutes already? Why is sana taking so long.

As I approached the door and was about to knocked the door opened and steam approached and sana came out in my shirt and her hair all wet.

Sana: Ah!

Tzuyu: Mianhe…!

Sana: Why…

Tzuyu: I was just about to check up on you since you were in there for way to long. You Usually take maybe 20 minutes or so but it was longer than usual.

Sana: Ahh… yeah I was trying to wash myself good since I smelled like alcohol. Mianhe

Tzuyu: No no I was just checking.

Sana: Why don’t you shower too? You must not like the smell

Tzuyu: Sana look at me.

She was looking puzzled tilting her head back and forth and she was clueless.

Sana: you look like Chewy to me

Tzuyu: Sigh… I’m wearing different clothes than yesterday.  And my hair is wet.

Sana then looked and jumped in total shock.

Sana: EHHHH?!?! HOW?

Tzuyu: Sigh… well that doesn’t matter. Your hair is wet too so let me dry it in my room.

Sana: Yours is too.

Tzuyu: We’ll take turns.

We then made it to my room and I blow dried her hair first and I then was about to do mine. As I was going to, Sana took the blow dryer away from me and I was surprised.

Sana: Let me!

Tzuyu: M—mhmm

I just sat there as she dried my hair and as we finished I saw Sana yawn.

Tzuyu: tired?

Sana: A bit… can I sleep in a bit more on your bed?

Tzuyu: Mhmm that fine. I’ll leave you be then.

As I was about to leave Sana gripped her hand around my waist and hugged me from behind. Her chest is bare. I then shook off my thoughts and then processed what’s going on.

Tzuyu: Sana?

Sana: C—can you sleep with me?

Tzuyu: I…

Sana: I… for some reason I feel very scared when I’m alone… I’m sorry… can you keep me company.

I hesitated but I felt her hands tremble a bit and I knew she was genuinely afraid. I then turned and hugged her wrapping my arms around her.

Tzuyu: Come on let’s get to bed.

As I went to bed Sana made another small request and it was a bit embarrassing.

Sana: Uhmm I feel kinda embarrassed that I’m dressed like this

Tzuyu: Uh Huh….

Sana: So I was wondering if you can… if you too? You know… oversized shirt, no bra and no

Tzuyu: …

Sana: YOU KNOW WHAT— Uh.. NEVERM—

Tzuyu: Uhmm… can you turn around… I’ll do so.

Sana then turned around quickly coving both her eyes with her hands. It was embarrassing and I didn’t know why I agreed. But I knew she  was awkward so I guess I gave in. I took off my shirt and my bra and wore an oversized shirt. I then took off my pants and and went up to Sana.

Tzuyu: I’m done let’s get in bed.

I was on one side facing my back at Sana and she was on the other side. As I laid there, I head Sana scooting closer in my direction and she wrapped her arms around me and squeezed closer. My heart started to race and I turned around facing her.

Tzuyu: Sana?

Sana: I’m sorry…

I turned my body and looked at her and our eyes met with such desires. At that moment it felt like I could kiss her right there. As I held my hand to caress her cheek she snuggled even closer to me. I was face to face with her by an inch and as I was about to make a move. I stopped. Wait for just a week Tzuyu… just a week. I then pulled her head closer and just held her in my embrace, wrapping my arms around her as she placed her hands on my chest.

Tzuyu: Sleep.

Sana: M-mhmm…

I then pat her head her hair and snuggled in close as she did the same moving closer in my embrace.

Sana: Chewy-Ah?

Tzuyu: Hmm?

Sana: Were you about to kiss me?

I stayed quiet and just snuggled her closer.

Tzuyu: Yah just sleep

Just then Sana made a slight distance and moved in closer to my lip and before I knew it our lips met. I was in disbelief and frozen. Are lips touched and I was still. It was soft and very warm. Sana Then wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me in more. As I was about to give into my temptation, I just stopped and slight pulled her away from me.

Tzuyu: Sana…

Sana: …

Tzuyu: Mianhe

Sana then turned around facing away from me and I couldn’t help but feel heavy in my heart. I then moved in closer wrapping my arms around her waist pulling her towards my with my head resting on her shoulder.

Tzuyu: Sana…

Sana: Did… did you not like it?

I gripped her tighter and had her turn to me and placed both my hand on her cheek.

Sana: I’m sorry… Let’s just forge—

I then moved in and kissed her forehead and looked at her.

Tzuyu: Of course I liked it.

I moved in and kissed her cheek.

Tzuyu: Of course I want more.

And then I ran my thumb on her lips and looked at them and then into her eyes. She then looked back at me with such desire.

Tzuyu: But before everything is settled and until Momo moves on… then I must resist for the sake of not hurting anyone anymore.

Sana: But what about… me…

A tear fell down her eyes one by one and I them away with my thumb and snuggled closer as ours nose touch.

Tzuyu: Sana listen to me okay. And I will only say this… once

Sana: What is it…

Tzuyu: I love you.

Sana: Then… why?

Tzuyu: Because I don’t want you to separate from your friends and I want you guys and everything to be at a good place.

Sana: And us?

Tzuyu: There is always the future. I know for sure we will always be together. We hurt each other before because I lied to you and you had your reason back then.

Sana: And now… more people are involved

Tzuyu: Mhmm…

Sana: Why is it alway that bad things that are trying to keep us apart.

I looked at Sana and she was now crying. I tried wiping her tears and held her close in my embracing her hair to calm her down. I then smiled because now I know what I should have down back then but didn’t. I was happy I got a second chance to make this go in the right direction. I then whispered to her.

Tzuyu: sometime the more obstacles there are and the harder it gets, just makes us stronger.

Instead of pushing her away I should have just worked my way slowing instead of running away from my feelings. Throwing everything away will not solve anything especially since they can catch up to you.

Tzuyu: You know, when I saw you again I didn’t know how I felt. Mad, angry, upset… But I guess I’m scared too. And I want a second chance to make things right. And that starts with what will happen from this point until we can be together again.

Sana: Chewy…

Tzuyu: I think you know too… where I’m coming from.

Sana: Putting a small distance between us until…

Tzuyu: Everything is solved

Sana: I don’t know if I can though

Sana Then snuggled closer to me and I couldn’t help but embrace her more tightly.

Tzuyu: it’s only for the best.

Sana: Then for now… can I just hug you until I have to go?

Tzuyu: which is soon though.

Sana: That’s fine with me. Just another minute…

Sana Then hugged me and I hugged her and she drifted to sleep. I looked at my clock and it was already 7:30 am. I didn’t have anything planned but I have to call the hospital for an internship. But as she gets up it’ll be a good bye for now.