Forward

All these feelings...

 

 

Hello everyone author here! I would like to apologize for the very very very late update but I finally found time to update a little bit of this series. It has been a little hard on me since I just graduatedfrom my University and I am currently job searching during this Pandemic. But during this crazy time, I've been brainstorming on how to end this but I think there is sill a lot more to look forward to. But anyways, thank you for all your immense support and I hope you enjoy this recent update. By the way, I really appreciate any little support and I hope everyone is well during this confusing and crazy time. Please share the story if you enjoy it with other poeple. Stay safe and more updates will come!

-Author


Meanwhile as Sana left the building seeing her father…

Sana pov.

As I headed back to the apartment I could see Momo and Mina on the sofa just sitting there. They both turned as I entered the living room. By the atmosphere I can tell it was what was going on between all of us.

Sana: Should we clear the air out? I'm pretty sure everyone is updated on what's going on…

Mina: I think we should…

I sat down in front of both of them and we all hesitated on who should go first. It was so awkward that I could hear my heart beat so fast. -badump- -badump- I knew we would get anywhere if this continues so I just…

Momo and Sana: I-

San: Let me go first… I think it's best I start… since I think the majority of the mess was due to my coward self not being true to you, Mina, and most of all… Chewy…

Momo: M-mhmm okay…

Sana: Momo I'm sorry but I never was in love with you. The love I feel for you, it's just of a childhood friend. I couldn't bear to lose someone so important again. In high school when I was a coward and rejected Chewy's feelings, I couldn't bring myself to hurt you how I hurt her. I was scared because of that one experience it can happen again.

Momo: Sana…

Sana: I know that this cannot justify the harm I did to you and the fact that I dated you out of pity. I was still a coward then I still am now, but I want to be true to myself this time because I know that my actions have hurt you, Mina, and chewy… I was so scared that my parents and people in society would not accept me liking someone of the same gender. When we were kids I knew I was different. When we were kids I was made fun of for liking girls. I didn't tell you that it's because I was scared that you guys would leave me too and I can't imagine if my parents found out that…. That maybe they would leave me as well. Leave me and abandon me for something that I liked. My family and our family has always been very wealthy and very well known for what we do and at a young age I was always taught to be responsible. I couldn't stand the fact that if people are bullying me for liking someone of the same gender then maybe it can affect my parents and their job as well but most of all, the fact of being abandoned made me more scared.

Mina: Sana… we will always love you no matter what… I mean… we are all the same for liking girls…

Sana: I know that now… After telling my parents during my third year in high school, I realized how much of a fool I was so from then on I tried to be more true to myself. But I was still a coward that still couldn't express how I felt. I thought that I can tell Chewy the truth of how I felt in high school but I ended up being a coward and see her walk by and not say a word, avoiding contact and eye contact at all cost because of my mistake and for my cowardly actions that turns out to be nothing but my head putting me into an Overdrive of overthinking thoughts.

Momo: Sana….

Sana: I apologize to you guys. Momo… I am so sorry for lying. I am so sorry for not being truthful and saying no when you asked me out. If I wasn't so scared of my mistakes and learned from my mistakes, I know that back then if I was truthful I would have said no instead of being in this vicious cycle and lying to myself and to you. I thought about what I did..., accepting your feelings… was all so I wouldn't hurt you. But now I finally realized the actions that I took did more harm than good. Momo… Please forgive me. I know that I didn't mean to do harm but at the end of the day I think I hurt you the most.

Momo:....

Sana: Mina...Oh Mina...All this time I thought that you are my dear sister. I couldn't stand the fact that the person that made you cry was me. We have been with each other since we were little kids and I was blind to the fact that you liked Momo… when we were kids I had a hunch that possibly you guys like each other but I did not take into consideration that maybe I was too blind that it was your one-sided love. I never knew that Momo liked me that much. I also had no idea how much you have gone through. That day when me and Momo met up with you to tell you the news that we were dating, I should have known from the face you made that you were heartbroken. I should have known to see no not just from Momo but for your sake as well. I would do anything to make you happy because you are always there for me. I apologize to you as well….

Mina then got up and hugged me… I don't know why but tears just began to fall as well. Right when I started balling my eyes, Momo can and wiped my tears up…

Momo: please don't cry… I was incompetent of how I felt and I couldn't distinguish a low for a friend verses the love to someone I want to marry. I know that I am a mess and deep down I do love you Sana… But now I know the love I felt for you was of a Deep friendship. A bond... a bond I never want to break. I thought my heart was broken when you told me you loved Chewy in high school… But deep down I was scared that my precious friend would not pay attention to me anymore and  forget the bond that we three share… you do not need to apologize to me because if it wasn't for this relationship we had for the last...what... One day, I would have not known who I truly love.

I then say Momo look at Mina. Momo then reached out to Mina's shoulder and looked down to her feet.

Momo: Mina…. I know that I cannot ask for your forgiveness… I know that it's hard to see the person you love, love someone else. Yet you were still by my side through thick and thin, when we were eight. You are still able to be by my delusional self as I was trying to figure out my feelings. Listening to my rants of my delusional love that at the end of the day was just foolish because the person I truly love is you. I know it's hard to believe what I am saying but seeing you hurt broke me into a million pieces. I always joke around saying that oh if you were dating me what anyone else then they would be happy. Those words hurt you because of my delusional self. I thought this comfort was just an everyday thing. But the comfort that you give me everyday, this is what I want for the rest of my life….

Momo then kneeled down on her knees and hug both Mina and I..

Momo: Sana… I love you but now I know that Mina…You Are the one I truly love.

Mina: we're a mess….

Sana: I know right.

Momo: you got that right…

We all laughed and cried together. We held each other tight but then a thought came to my head…

Sana: Was Chewy a middleman in our confusional mess?....

Mina: …

Momo: how can she still be so strong… yet forgive us all and be friends this and support us through all this time…. Even the time when I punched her…

Mina: YOU PUNCHED HER?! WHEN?

Sana: Momo!?....

Momo closed with her hands and then looked at me in confusion.

Momo: ….she.. never told you….?

I was boiling mad and I stood up adruptively and glared at Momo to spill the details…

Momo: It was the day that I found out by accident of Mina's feelings for me… I rushed out like a mad dog outta control and somehow ended up at Tzuyu's place….

FLASH BACK

Tzuyu: Momo Sumbae? What's all of thi-

I don't know what got into me but I pushed her inside closing the door behind us. Tzuyu fell back on the ground and slowly got up.

Tzuyu: Momo what the hell? What did I-

I then punched her and she took it. She then faced me again and I went for another one but this time she stopped me and gripped my arms in place. As I looked at her my blood boiled and all these irrational thoughts popped up. Ever since Tzuyu appeared in our lives again, everything became more of a big mess. Just then, two other people came out and saw what was going on. They were in shock and in a panic

Chaeyoung: What's going on?!?! TZUYU! Your face!

Dahyun: OMG blood on the ground!!!!

I then looked and saw that the side of Tzuyu’s head was bleeding.

Tzuyu: Chae, Dahyun go back inside. Prepare a first aid kit ready and don't report this yet. I'll handle this.

It made me fume again how she was so calm. She must have done something when I left the room earlier as she talked to Sana. I then let go of her grip and attacked her again but this time Tzuyu countered and turned it around. She did a Judo type move placing my on the ground and held me in a way I couldn't get up.

Momo: Ow!

Tzuyu: Are you going to say calm? I  don't know what has gotten into you and what I have done. Imma hold you down till you relax and calm the down.

As I laid there… I realized that the fact Tzuyu appeared had nothing to do with anything. Mina talking to Sana and everything that happened was in no relation to her at all… I went too far… my anger came from myself… and how bad I hurt Mina… and I used Chewy to blame everything that isn't going well for me. I started to tear up and loosen my grip and tension I had in resisting and Tzuyu let me go and helped me up.

Tzuyu: Sit.

Tzuyu went to go fix herself up and Chaeyoung and I have a small dispute… and then left ... As I was deep in thought I heard a door open and turned to see Tzuyu out. She sat down in the set in front of me and looked at me.

Tzuyu: Why are you here.

Momo: I--

Tzuyu: I don't understand Momo. I have done nothing wrong and you come here with no explained actions and berating me like this. I usually would be able to dodge it but you're a good friend and good Sumbae to me. What the is your problem today. I seriously am not in the mood to be nice after what you did. Especially with how Chaeyoung reacted as well.

Momo: I can explain…

Tzuyu: Well you better explain now.

Momo: I… I found out Mina liked me.

Tzuyu: And?

I looked at Tzuyu and I was surprised by her reaction. She should be shocked or she would show some sort of emotion.

Momo: Why are you like this? I haven't done anything to you.

Tzuyu: You haven't done anything to me?

I then realized what I did and calmed down… I didn't have the right to be angry now.

Momo: I'm sorry…

Tzuyu: And about Mina. So what? Is that supposed to mean something to me? She loves you not me, so why should I be the one giving a reaction when it's supposed to be you. How do you feel from this? Are you going to mope and ignore it? Do you feel bad for her? She put up with your love spells everyday about how you love Sana. She loved you to hide her pain so she can help you. And now you found out. She loves you. So what? Are you gonna do anything about it? Don't you feel that you should treat her better?

Momo: DON’T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT BY NOW. I FEEL LIKE . I PUT HER THROUGH MY CRAP AND FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT. MY HEART FEELS HEAVY AND I'M CONFUSED HOW I SHOULD EVEN TREAT HER.

Tzuyu: Then shouldn't the person you talk to and say all of that, include an apology while at it, be Mina instead? And what the did I have to do with it.

I just exploded. I don't know what got into me. This was a sensitive subject since Mina is a childhood friend and an important person in my life. Without her I don't think I would go far like how I am today.

Momo: Why… Why didn't she tell me…

Tzuyu: Stupid.

Momo: What?

Tzuyu: Then why didn't you tell Sana sooner that you loved her.

Momo: Because I found out she love-

Tzuyu: WAKE UP. See??? She's the exact same thing. She knew you loved Sana way longer than you just finding out Sana liked whoever she was in love with. She experienced a lot more pain and grief. Mina… Mina bared with it all her life. Have some respect will you. If not, have some consideration and appreciation for who she is.

Momo: But I… I can't tell her.

Tzuyu: Why?

Momo: I overheard her conversation and found out she liked me. She never directly told me. I can't barge in and say all of that.

Tzuyu: You really are an idiot… If that's the case respect her and not complain and talk about Sana to her. Stop torturing that poor loving person and give the same respect back she treated you. You knew how it felt having someone you love not returning your feelings, so understand her and treat her like a close friend like how you always treat her.

Momo: I…

Tzuyu: I have no ing say in what you choose at the end to do…

Momo: Why… Did she tell you?

Tzuyu: Because I felt for her more than you ever did. I think she needs someone to listen and have her lean on to ease her heart. And she was comfortable with me and had no heart to break your relationship with Sana and ruin the friendship you three had. But at the end, I think you were the one that ruined it.

Momo: Why… why did you appear… we were…

Tzuyu: If you're making excuses to make yourself feel better then you should just leave.

Momo: Why… why did you appear in front of Sana… She…

Tzuyu looked and sat quietly staring... I almost spilled out who Sana really loves… I then remained quiet. And looked at the ground.

Tzuyu: Because it was a coincidence. And me talking to San-

Momo: YOU STILL ING LOVE HER.

Tzuyu: Momo you are being ridiculous… you're full of emotion and you blame others for every little thing to make you feel some sort of assurance that you are justified. Whether I love her or not, she's with you. And I told you and you asked me, I moved on. And I thought this was just about Mina? Why are you throwing Sana in the mix too and cause much more than it should be.

Momo: You should have seen her eyes when she looks at you… I can see that she loves you..

Tzuyu: Momo I don't know why you're bringing this up… shouldn't you worry about Sana. As a friend or now just Sumbae after your accusation of me, I encourage you to worry about Sana and your relationship rather than worry about me. If it makes you feel better, I won't interfere with Sana ever again. And I can reassure you that I won't make a move on her. And about Mina, if you're worried about her to this extent and feel bad for what you're feeling, maybe do something about it and stop feeling guilty. It's not going to solve anything sitting here and mope.

Momo: I… I don't know... And it doesn’t help me knowing that I have no clue why your roommates acted that way earlier.

Tzuyu: I have no clue what you mean. They never brought it up but Dahyun mentioned you a few times in the past and I'm sure you guys were acquaintances. Why don’t you ask her about it or ask Chaeyoung instead of me.

For a minute I sat there and was just full in thought of everything. I noticed the dried up blood on the side of her forehead. I knew that I have done too much damage and sitting here won't make the situation better. I felt embarrassed of what I did and felt like a kid getting scolded. I then stood up and in effort, shook hands with Tzuyu to show my sincere apology. I told her that I had to go so she guided me to the door. As I put on my shoes I looked up at Tzuyu again.

Momo: I'm sorry… for everything… I didn't mean to do any of it… my anger just exploded… and I caused you this…

Tzuyu: You know I don't really care about it now? Honestly I was like you once so I understand.

Tzuyu then smiled and it gave me some reassurance.

Tzuyu: But from my experience, talking it out and doing something about it is better than keeping it in and exploding on close friends. Just talk to me if anything.

I then made my way out but before I left I turned and face Tzuyu.

Momo: Thanks… for everything… and about Sana, don't ignore her for me. Talk to her too… she'd be happy about that too.

I exited the door and stood in the hall a bit.

Present

Momo: And that's what happened..

I got so mad that I almost knocked over Mina to go slap Momo... But then Mina held me down desperately to save Momo

Sana: I WOULD KILL YOU RIGHT NOW INVOLVING AN INNOCENT PERSON!!!!!!

Mina: Sana !!! Please stop … Momo learned her lesson.. Please for me….

I then called down and glared at Momo and then back at Mina…

Sana: You are spared for now…

Momo: thanks… even though I deserved to be punched… I'm surprised Chewy didn't tell you.

Sana: she may look that way but deep down she is a very sweet girl….  she would always hide her feelings no matter what… I met her at the supermarket that day… And saw how beat up she was… As she still said that she was clumsy and got those wounds by herself….

Momo: Now I feel more ty….

Sana: You should!

Mina: Please Sana… Momo knows her mistakes…You Know how she is when she's in a frenzy…

Sana: Mina… how do you even…nevermind… Momo is my friend too…. I can see why you love her…despite her craziness…

Momo: Don't blame Mina…. I don't even know how she fell in love with me…. Especially since I'm an idiot…

Mina: Don't talk for yourself like you know me….

Momo: Mianhe…

Sana: Well that's cleared up….. let's all move on….

Mina: should we tell tzuyu? That we all made up?

Sana: Probably… but we have to get ready for dinner at my parents place as well.

Mina: We can do it tomorrow on Sunday?

Momo: uhh yeah that might be better.

Sana: Mina… I don't have her number yet…

Mina: You had all that time yesterday and didn't even ask for her number yet?....

Sana: …. I think with what was going on….that was the last of my worries….

Mina: -sigh- All right.. let me text her…

Tzuyu POV.

As I was in the supermarket I got a text from Mina.

Mina unnie: Tzuyu-ssi do you mind coming by Momo's cafe tomorrow?

Tzuyu: Uhh yeah I don't think I have anything planned tomorrow? Is it something important?

Mina: it's about all of us….Sooo kind of….

Tzuyu: Ahhh… I see.. okay then yeah.

Mina: Arasoo! Oh I heard you having dinner with Sana and her family!

Tzuyu: Hahaha yeah… surely threw me for a loop. Sakura and Chaeyoen will be there as well…

Mina: Whoa no way!

Tzuyu: By the way… I have to cook something for them…and I actually don't know Sana's family's preferences in terms of food…. Do you have any idea?

Mina: Well why don't you call her?

Tzuyu: Funny… you know that I don't have her number!

Mina: Well lucky for you … She's right here! Hold up! I'll switch to a facetime phone call instead of texting so I could be easier to communicate

Tzuyu: WAIT UNNIE…HOLD ON A MIN-

Mina: Aigo! Just one sec!

I was nervous and ting my balls off….

Sana: Hello…. Chewy-ah?...

Tzuyu: Sana... uhmmm hi

Mina: Ya! Don't forget that I'm still here!

Tzuyu: Arasoo.. so Sana?

Sana: Yes chewy-ah?

Tzuyu: Sakura and Chaeyoen said that it was a good impression to bring a housewarming gift and I promised to cook dinner as well…

Sana: Pabo… why are you doing too much?

Tzuyu: I...uh…I Wanted to give your family a good impression of the people around you?...

'Way to play it cool Tzuyu…' as I said that I could help but blush in public and all the girls were staring at me… I looked away from the phone as I was facetiming sana and couldn't help but peek to my side as I heard the conversation the strangers were having….

Girls 1: Who's that hottie over there?!

Girl 2: Yah…. Looks like she's taken though…. Man I wish I had someone that considerate….

Girl 1: Yah maybe we can get her number… you never know!?

I could help but overhear and blush more… but then I felt fumes coming from my phone and I began to turn pale and sweat… I slowly turned my head toward the phone and I now saw a red-faced pouting Sana...

Sana: CHEWY…WHO WAS THAT?

I then walked away quickly to a secluded aisle..

Girl 1: WHERE DID THE HOTTIE GO!!!

Girl 2: Aigo… We missed our chance… let's just be single….

I sighed a breath of relief…And then talked back to Sana. Hoping to not make any more attention….

Tzuyu: Sorry… it was some stranger..

Sana: ahh...sorry… I over reacted…

Tzuyu: No No No! Don't be sorry.. uhm it's just a surprise that you're acting a bit….

Sana: A bit….?

Momo: FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! GO GET A ROOM!

tzuyu: Momo UNNIE?.....

Momo: Hi tzuyu! Sana is jealous and who wouldn't be? But anyways please control your presence before I have to deal with a puffing red-faced squirrel!

Sana: YAHHHHH!

Mina: Anyways…Please hurry with the phone call before me and Momo will die from cringing too much….

Tzuyu: Ahhh. Yes UNNIE…. Sana? What wine and fruits do your family like?

Sana: Ehhh...uhhmmm… we all love peaches, strawberries, apples, grapes…. OHH AND WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT GET ANY MELONS OF ALL SORTS!

Tzuyu: got it… and wine wise?

Sana: we all like White wine with light dishes like fish and red wine with anything hearty like steak and stews!

Tzuyu: Arasoo…

Sana: What are you planning to make?

Tzuyu: I was thinking something like Hitsuumbabushi? And maybe some black sesame mochi for dessert?

Sana: Waaa our family hasn't had hitsumabushi in so long! And mochi! That sounds good!

Tzuyu: haha yeah my aunt lived in Japan for a while as a chef and taught me a recipe for both so I'll probably buy ingredients for that and get some white wine or something.

Sana: They're going to love you….

Tzuyu: I only hope… Can you text me your house address? I'll meet you there after I buy the ingredients!

Sana: I'll come to you! You're at the supermarket right now, right?

Tzuyu: Ya….Its fine… I-

Sana: YOU ARE NOT CARRYING ALL THOSE THINGS BY YOURSELF! WAIT THEIR AND I'LL COME

TZUYU: Arasoo…

She then hung up the phone and I just stood in the aisle like a lost idot.. I then crouched down and pondered...

Tzuyu: Why and I so nervous….

Sana POV

Right when I hung up the phone I immediately gave it back to Mina and then got ready. But before I did I can see both their contact looks and smirks…

Sana: What!.... What now?.... Say it to my face!....

Momo: Oooooh look how happy she is!

Mina: Make sure to save her number and ask for it this time!

Sana: Yah…Didn't we just clear up a whole situation? Isn't this too fast?

Mina: saids the person getting ready to have the person she likes meet her parents all gifted with things to get their approval….

Sana: Hey….It's not like that…

Momo went over to Mina and wrapped her arms over her shoulder.

Momo: We know. Just go! And be happy okay!

I looked at them and then smiled.

Sana: I will! And you guys better sort out and make sure things are crystal clear between you guys as well!

Mina: We will! Now go!

I then got my phone and purse and went to the supermarket.

Sana: Okay Sana…no more running. It's time to be true and honest. But most of all, go with my heart and feelings I truly want.