Burning Sensation

All these feelings...

Tzuyu POV:

After Momo left I went the the restroom and fixed myself up because the scab peeled and started bleeding again and the place I got punch started to bruise up and bleed at the corner of my mouth. I then started to look around in the cupboard to get some medicine and bandages from the first aid kit.

Tzuyu: That's weird? Did we run out?

As I rummaged around, I was clumsy and scraped my arm when I didn't noticed the sharp edge on the mirror cubby. I looked at it and noticed how deep it was so I stayed to apply pressure. To a last resort, I then went over and knocked onto Dahyun and Chaeyoung’s room and went in.

Tzuyu: Did we run out of bandages and disinfectant cream? And where's the first aid kit?

Chae: ! That's what I forgot to bring from home. Do you need it?

Tzuyu: I'm cleaning my wound and I accidentally scraped my arm.

Dahyun: Ohh no… we can go out and buy some right now?

As I was about to say yes, I noticed how Chae and Dahyun’s eyes were puffy so I just smiled.

Tzuyu: Nah it's okay, I can go but it at the store down the street. Plus I plan to go grocery shopping to since the food in the fridge is empty. Did you guys need anything?

Chaeyoung: Are you sure? We can do that instead?

Tzuyu: Is a small wound so it's no problem. Just text me what you need and I'll but it when I get there.

I then left after I stopped the bleeding and went outside to the grocery store down the street. As I entered I went to the medicine aisle and grabbed a few bandage boxes, cream and other stuff we can add to our first aid kit. I then went over to the grocery aisle and started gathering stuff for food and storage.

Tzuyu: Cabbage, Carrots, Spinach, lettuce, pork, chicken, oil, sesame oil, flour, pasta, sauce, hmm… what else do I need?

Just then I got a text from Chae and opened it.

Chaeyoung: Can you get some Kimchi Mandoo, it'll be a quick snack when we get hungry and are lazy to cook. Also if they have it, can you get some salt and vinegar chips? I know it's hard to find but if you do find it can you get a few bags? Also some chocolate for Dahyun.

As I finished reading it I smiled and nodded mentally and texted back.

Tzuyu: Arasoo, I'll buy it if I see it. Are you guys craving anything else?

Chaeyoung: I think that's it… OH WAIT! Can you Jokbal? We were suppose to eat it as a first day of school thing but I totally forgot.

Tzuyu: Alright and that's it right?

Chaeyoung: Yup! Thanks Tzuyu!

I then went to the meat section to get some jokbal and then went to the snack aisle to pick up some chocolate. I then looked around for salt and vinegar chip. I saw it on the top shelf and I reached for it. As I reached, a hand also came up reaching for it too, touching my hand. I then turned, meeting a familiar face.

Tzuyu: Sana Sumbae

Sana: Chewy? Fancy meeting you here.

Tzuyu: Yeah I was just doing to grocery shopping and these chips were on the list.

Sana: I thought you didn't like this flavor?

Mentally I was surprised that she still remembered but I remained still and then answered.

Tzuyu: Chae, my roommate likes these chips and it's supposably hard to find. And I actually grown to like it. It taste good with beer.

Sana: I know what you mean. I remembered tasting it initially and winced at how odd it was but over time it got better. I haven't tried it with beer, but you should try it with soju, it’s actually pretty good.

Tzuyu: Maybe when I get the chance. I'll take your word for it. Well I have to go get some other stuff so I'll see you another time?

As I turn to leave Sana pulled onto my sleeves and I stopped.

Tzuyu: Is it a habit for you to pull my sleeves?

Sana: Mianhe, but if you're continuing to shop, why don't we do it together?

I looked at her with disbelief but I knew nothing I said would make a difference so I shrugged.

Tzuyu: Suit yourself.

I then went to the alcohol section and grabbed a case of beer and Sana grabbed some soju and put it in my cart.

Sana: Here's your chance in trying it!

I looked and chuckled and nodded.

Tzuyu: Still as pushy as ever

Sana: Yah!

Tzuyu: I'll try it.

I then got a few beers from the shelf and placed it in her shopping basket.

Tzuyu: Then you should try it with beer.

Sana: I don't really like beer…

Tzuyu: I don't either, but this beer is pretty light and isn't as pungent as other beers.

Sana smiled and nodded my head, but her smile turned upside down and her hand extended to my cheek. As she touched it I winced in pain.

Tzuyu: Ouch!...

Sana: What happened? Omo… your arm!? And your forehead is bleeding again Omo...

I couldn't tell her that Momo hit me so I had to lie in front of her face.

Tzuyu: I was clumsy trying to find something and this happened.

Sana: You can't fool me on the cheek. It looks like someone punched you.

I stood still not knowing what to say. She read me so easily and I just remained quiet.

Sana: Sigh… if you don't want to tell me then that's okay…but did you have stuff to clean it?

Tzuyu: I ran out but I bought some and placed it in my cart.

Sana: Did you finish shopping?

Tzuyu: Mhmm. Why?

Sana: Well let’s go check out then.

Tzuyu: Huh?

Sana: Don't ‘huh’ me… after we check out, We’ll stop at a place to rest near our dorm so I can clean you up and dress your wounds.

Tzuyu: Bu—

Sana: No buts! Now come on.

Sana then placed all her belongings into my cart and tugged on my arm to the cash register. She began to mix my stuff with hers as she placed it on the conveyor belt.

Tzuyu: Sana Sumbae, my stuff… it’s getting mixed up with yours.

Sana: I’m paying for it.

Tzuyu: I CAN’T LET YOU DO THAT

Sana: It’s fine. Let me take care of you once in a while.

Tzuyu: Sana Sumbae….

Sana: Tell you what. If you call me by just my name without the horrific, then I’ll call this even.

Tzuyu: But that…

Sana: If not just think of it as my good deed for the day.

Tzuyu: …

Sana: I’ll take that silence as an ok from you.

As she placed all the stuff in the belt and paid for it. I then grabbed most of the bags. 6 bags in total and I grabbed 4. But as I did so she took a bag away from me and smiled.

Sana: I’m not that weak you know? I've been working out more. Let’s split half half.

As we continue to walk out of the store I walked beside her and I began to notice how much weight she lost. I never noticed before but more of her baby fat in her face vanished and her arms and neck portion looks a lot slimmer. I then looked at her and as I did, our eyes met when she turned.

Sana: What is it ?

Tzuyu: N-Nothing.

Sana: Uhmm ok.

As we walked word slipped out.

Tzuyu: Thank you. Sana.

Sana stopped and turned to me. And I just couldn’t forget that face ever. It was a face that I longed to forget for the last 4 years. She smiled bright at me with her cheekbones rising to her eyes and her teeth showing so much that it began to warm my heart. -badump badump-

Sana: You're welcome. Chewy

We then walked to a park bench near our complex and we both placed our bags on the ground. She then rummage through the bags to find the bandaids and cream. As she found it she also pulled out some disinfectant wipes from her bags and wiped my injuries.

Tzuyu: Sana I can do that myself.

Sana: Ahh! It’s better if I do it. That way the tension is constant and stays on longer.

I couldn’t argue with her so I just stood quiet. As she meticulously placed the bandages over my wound and wrapped it securely, she then reached to placed my cream ointment on my face I winced as it felt cold on my face. Sana then looked up and our eyes met.

Sana: Mianhe does it hurt?

Tzuyu: A-Ani. But it stings a little.

Sana: You used to be so tough back then...Well I finished applying the ointment so let me put a bandaid over it.

Tzuyu: M—Mhmm..

She then placed her hands gently upon my face and placed the bandaid over my wound. She then moved onto the area near my eye and placed a bandaid near my eyebrow when I fell faced down. As I tried to looked away I remember the memory of when I cleaned her wound at the cabin and how she wrapped my arm 4 years ago based on the remark she made earlier. I let out a chuckle and Sana looked again after finish securing it in place.

Sana: Done! Eh?...Why are you laughing.

Tzuyu: It’s nothing. I was just reminiscing about something funny that’s all.

Sana: eh… tell me?

Tzuyu: Ani. Why?

She then started to sulk and it was honestly cute I went closer to her and as I approached she jumped in her chair.

Sana: C-Chewy?

As I approached closer she closed her eyes and puckered her lips forward. I knew she thought of the wrong idea and at this moment I knew it had to stop. I can’t go back and she’s dating Momo. I then placed my hand on her cheek and then…

Sana:Ow! Appo…

Sana then rubbed her forehead and looked at me with puppy eyes. I flicked her on the forehead to wake her up.

Tzuyu: Unnie.

Sana: Ahh… Mianhae I—uhh...

Tzuyu: Sana…

Sana: Just forget it. We’re just friends right? You moved on anyways. Come on let’s go!

She then took 5 of the bags and ran out the door. As I was about to reach my hand out to stop her I froze. But as she ran she tripped being the clumsy she was and I ran to reach her arm to break the fall.

Tzuyu: SANA! Watch out!

Sana: Eh?— Ahh!

My arms reached in time but as I fell back I put too much force and I fell back dragging Sana with me too.

Tzuyu: Ow… Sana are yo— Mmph!

My eyes opened and I felt something soft on my lips. I then started to push her away but she caressed my cheek with her hand and pulled me in closer.

Tzuyu: Sana… You needa get up.

Sana:...

Tzuyu: Sana… this isn’t right

Sana then got up and I got up too and brushed off any dirt on my clothes I then noticed her hand scraped and was bleeding. I then reached into my pocket and wiped her wound and held her hand picking up all five of the bags with one hand and leading her back to the bench.

Tzuyu: Haba. Let me see your hand.

Sana reluctantly gave it and I reached into my pocket to get a disinfectant wipe and cleaned her wound.

Sana: Appo…

I then looked at her and then brought her hand closed to my lip and blew on it to dry. I reached into the bags and pulled another pair of bandages and wrapped her wound. As I finished I looked up and she was staring at me blushing.

Tzuyu: All done.

I then started to sort my things into three bags and Sana into the other three. I got up and carried mine plus two of Sana’s bags and got up.

Tzuyu: Let’s get back. It’s getting late.

As I started to walk forward sana held my hand and I stopped.

Tzuyu: Sana is what’s wron—

Sana then held my hand tighter and I placed the bags back down and sat down with her sitting down as well.

Tzuyu: Since you can’t seem to move I’ll have to ask what’s wrong. Is this about how your feeling about the Mina situation?

Sana just stared at me with her eyes opened but then her eyes turned sad. Looking down at her feet.

Tzuyu: Mina will be alright. You’re there for her and I’ll make sure she’s okay so you don’t have to worr—

Sana: It’s not that…

I then stood still and quiet cause I didn’t know what else to say. I hated to do this because I don’t want to fall into another trap. Plus she’s with Momo. The sooner this is settles we can get back. I sat closer to her placing one arm around her shoulder patting her back and asked again.

Tzuyu: What's on your mind. You’ve been acting pretty weird lately.

Sana: I’m not the one acting weird.

I looked in disbelief but I have no idea where this was going.

Tzuyu: Then tell me.

Sana: After listening and looking at Mina… I got reminded of…

Tzuyu: Me.

Sana then looked at me and looked at her. At this moment I knew that I can’t do this but it’s too late to turn back.

Tzuyu: That’s probably why I was able to talk with Mina so well. She reminded of me of how… how I am when I’m in love with you.

Sana: Mhmm…but…

Tzuyu: ?

Sana: She was crying and sobbing and hurt yet looking at you...

Tzuyu: Ahh…

Sana: Aren’t you sad? Aren’t you hurt?

Tzuyu: Sana… I think you know. Of course I’m in pain of course I’m sad. I told you these things a few days ago. Even being by you now makes me hurt.

Sana: Then are you… still in love with me.

Tzuyu: Whether I’m in love with you or not that doesn’t matter Sana.

Sana: Mina said that she would wait and fight for Momo and yet…

Tzuyu: I’m not doing anything right?

Sana: Why…

Tzuyu: Because you’re with Momo.

Sana: …

Tzuyu: I think we should stop here.

Sana then held me down and held my hand. And she then my cheek with her other hand. It was quiet and I looked at her. I can’t do this it’s not right. But before I could do anything…

Sana: I’m in love with you.

Tzuyu: S—Sana…

Sana: I was in love with you and still am. Back then and even now…

Tzuyu: What do you want me to say…

Sana: Nothing… more like I can’t say what I want. I can’t tell you to fall in love with. I can’t tell you and prove to you that I can make you happy. And I can’t tell you to wait for me.

Tzuyu: I… I don’t know where you are going with this.

Sana: I want to start over… I want to build a relationship where the past helps to bring us close together now in the present. I want to show you how much you mean to me… I want to show you how much I love you.

Tzuyu: This isn’t right…

Sana: Can I tell you something?

Tzuyu: Well it’s not like I have a choice do I.

Sana: When… when Momo asked me to be her girlfriend it reminded me of how I don’t want to lose anyone anymore. I lost you when I want to have you forever by my side. I was scared. Back then and thought being friends would have everything be fine. But I was wrong… it led to you to hate me now. And as I was with Momo I thought of not hurting her like how I hurt you back then.

Tzuyu: I…

Sana: You don’t have to reply or say anything but please just listen. Let me finally be honest. I am a bad person. I hurt my best friends and… I hurt the person I loved from 4 years back and I’m hurting her now.

Sana then looked at me and I can’t help but look at her. My frozen heart that I tried to freeze broke and I held her hand back. Sana spoke again.

Sana: I promised Mina I’d stay with Momo until Momo let go but I plan on telling her how I feel. I want to make things right now. I’m not telling you to wait bu—

Just then I didn’t know what happened but I leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. As I realize what I did I couldn’t turn back anymore.

Tzuyu: Be true to yourself. Rather than waiting for you… I’ll be by your side as a friend until…

Sana:Until?

Tzuyu: Until the day comes when fate tell us it is time to be together. But as of now… we can’t do what will hurt people around us. I know you want to be truthful but think about Momo… she’s unstable then and even now. You don’t know this but I bumped into Momo as she was in her worst state. It’s just not right.

Sana: I don’t know what to do now…

Tzuyu: Just be with her. And stay with her. You never know you may fall in love with her and… maybe she can give you the things that I can never give you

Sana: Chewy… So that’s it?

Tzuyu: It’s for the best Sana… you can’t do anything and nor can I.

Just then my phone started to ring and it was a FaceTime from Mina. I wiped Sana’s tears and then I picked up the call.

Mina: Tzuyu! Why didn’t you tell me it was your birthday!!!!

I then froze and Sana looked at me as well and I totally forgot:

Mina: What the heck man!

Tzuyu: Sorry Sorry! I never celebrate my birthday so it just felt the same to me. But how did you find out???

Mina: Ah I ran into your little roommates in the hall as they were gossiping about someone birthday… here I’ll tell you.

Flashback Mina POV

I was throwing away the trash and I saw Tzuyu leaving the building. I was about to say hi but I forgot to get my keys. As I came back out it was too late. But then I saw two girls tip toeing and peaking at the corner I walked up to them without knowing and stood beside them looking at what they were looking.

????1: Is the coast clears?!

???2: She’s not there anymore.

Mina: Who’s not there anymore?

???2: Tzuyu Of cou—

As ther turned toward my direction I stared straight at then and then...

???1 & ???2: AHHHHHHHH!

They both jumped up and fell back. I helped them up and apologized.

Mina: Ah sorry I didn’t mean to scare you but what about Tzuyu?

???1: You know her???

???2: Of course she know her! She’s Tzuyu Sumbae in the department and even in high school Dahyun!!!

Mina: I guess you remember me Chaeyoung.

I then smiled and both smiled of the blushed. Then I heard them whispering as they turned to each other.

Dahyun: Yah… isn’t she one of the best good looking people out there? I remember she was top 3 in beauty in middle school.

Chaeyoung: She’s still at the top.

Mina: Hello?

They both startle and turned to me and I asked them again what was going on.

Chaeyoung: Tzuyu went to the market to get some stuff for our dorm plus she needed to buy Bandages to patch up some stuff.

Mina: Suspicious… and you guys are just watching her leave?

Dahyun: Well the thing is it’s her birthday today. She never celebrates it and every year we’d tried to surprise her.

Chaeyoung: We’ve been trying to get a chance too and she used to live alone so that was even harder. But now that she lives with us now…

Dahyun: We decided to throw one for her today!

Mina: Can I help too?

Dahyun: Yah! The more merrier!!!

Present Tzuyu POV

Tzuyu: Soooo… they are throwing a surprise party for me?

Mina: Yup!

Tzuyu: And you just told me about the surprise?

Mina: …. Uhhh ….

Tzuyu: HAHAHA Well I just finished shopping and bumped into Sana so we’ll head back soon.

Mina: Hey the only reason why I’m calling you is because you spent way too long at the market and your roommate gave in and told me to call you too

Tzuyu: And you spilled the beans?

Mina: Yeah… by accident. Oh and Hi Sana!

Sana Then got up and jumped moving her head back and forth jolted from the sudden hi and she spoke!

Sana: Hi Minari!

Mina: lucky that you bumped into Tzuyu. Do you mind dragging her back here to her place? Me and Momo are here and she just came back from the Cafe after closing.

Sana: Arasoo, I’ll make sure to drag her back.

Tzuyu : Yah… I was already going back anyways.

Mina: Yeah Yeah, just get back and act surprised when you come.

Tzuyu: I can’t guarantee that since I don’t have a much of a surprised face in the first place.

Mina: ugggh… I’m done with my part so just come back.

Mina then hung up the phone and I picked up 5 of the bags and held Sana’s hand to help her up.

Sana: Yah that’s too heavy. I’m only caring one bag.

Tzuyu: Gwaenchanha lets just hurry home.

We then walk side by side entering the complex and went up the elevator.

Sana: Can you keep what we spoke today a secret.

I then looked at her and patted her hair and looked into her eyes and shook my head.

Tzuyu: Even if you didn’t tell me, I’d respect you enough to not say anything.

Sana: So what are we?

Tzuyu: Colleagues and friends.

Sana: That’s all?

Before I could answer the elevator door opened but I closed it and looked at Sana and looked at me. I moved in closer holding her close to me. Sorry Momo… but I’ll just do this small thing and leave her be. I spoke to her in a soft voice so only she can hear.

Tzuyu: Until everything is clear I won’t answer, Sana-ah but just know this.. I can never hate a person like you even if I did go through a lot.

I then opened the elevator door and held her hand to lead her to my complex. I then let go and opened the door with my key. As I walked in the room was dark and it was already night time. Just then a bright twinkle approached me and singing came out of the blue.

Dahyun & Chaeyoung & Mina & Momo: Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da, saeng il chuk ha ham ni da, sarang ha neun Tzuyu shi, saeng il chuk ha ham ni da!

I smiled and the lights and they all gathered around me and Chae came up giving me a present with Dahyun following her.

Tzuyu: Thank you.

Chaeyoung: Anything for our Yoda!

Dahyun: You gotta open the presents now!

Tzuyu: Yah… we have guest let’s cook some stuff first we might not have a enough food even if I did go to the supermarket.

Momo: I heard last minute from Mina too so I bought over pizza and Chicken! It’s in the kitchen right now.

Tzuyu:Thanks Momo Sumbae and Mina Unnie.

Mina: Yah let me carry some of those bags. You’re carrying five of them.

Tzuyu: Oh! That bag has chips and Jokbal. And chips and beer are in this bag.

Sana: Ah! I bought chips as well and more soju and beer! Here Mina let’s help set the table

Tzuyu: I’ll put the drinks in the fridge to get cold and make some pasta as well.

I then carried the drinks and took the bag of drinks from Sana.

Sana: Chewy let me help you.

Momo: Yah let me help Tzuyu. I can cook too so I’ll help her in the kitchen.

Sana then started to pout a bit but then Mina came in and held Sana’s arm.

Mina: Come help me set the table! And we can play some games as well! I brought over the pirate game with the sword!

Sana: Ehhh… I always lose in that game… I’m always the one that makes the pirate pop…

Mina: Come on~ I’ll show you my ways so we can beat the Hoobaes.

Sana then perked up and both Mina and Sana ran to the living room and started laughing and playing. I chuckled a little bit inside and Momo went by my side.

Momo: Come on let’s cook some things so we can all eat. Oh! And heat up some of the jokbal and Pizza as well.

Tzuyu: Arasoo

We made our way and I prepped the ingredients to cook after putting the jokbal and pizza in the oven. Then I looked at the ingredients and stuff we already had in the fridge I noticed we have enough to make Jajangmyeon as well

Tzuyu: Should we make Jajangmyeon instead of Pasta?

Momo: Hmmm… That would be better! Sana and Mina likes it and I like it too.

Tzuyu: Alright then can you help me prep the ingredients? It’s a lot to chop.

Momo: Leave that to me!

As we stood side by side chopping away it was an awkward silence. Just the Momo spoke up first.

Momo: Tzuyu-ssi

Tzuyu: What is it?

Momo:I think I might break up with Sana?

Tzuyu: Yah… It’s hasn’t even been a day.

Momo: I just realized a lot of things after we talked.

Tzuyu: And when you gave me a beating HAHAHA!

Momo: Yah… that’s not funny. AND LOOK AT YOU!

Tzuyu: Aw come on, I get beat up all the time so it was nothing.

Momo: Ehh… But… why aren’t you mad at me?

Tzuyu: Maybe because I would have reacted the same way as you did?

Momo: You would?

Tzuyu: Well I did with Sana in the past so I can see where you’re going from

Momo: Ahh…

It was then awkward and then Momo spoke again.

Momo: I— I saw you and Sana at the park.

Tzuyu: Sumbae…

Momo: I didn’t hear anything but I just walked by and saw you guys talking and sitting on the bench after closing up the cafe.

Tzuyu: Sorry…

Momo: What for? I mean after seeing you too together I realized something. How much she loved you and also… how much you actually love her. Plus you guys look incredibly adorable together.

Tzuyu: But it’s not right though.

Momo: Well it isn’t but I’m not mad. I knew you love her and how she loved you too and I came in when I had a chance. I was just lucky. So I came up with a bet.

Tzuyu: What kind of bet?

Momo: In the next week, if I can’t make Sana love me, then I’ll give up.

Tzuyu: You know… that’s too little of a time… right?

Momo shook her head no and then looked at me. Momo: I’m going to give my all in the next week and the faster this goes the faster I can move one and…

Tzuyu: Mina?

Momo: I want to talk to Mina and also notice why I’m feeling uneasy when I’m around her.

Tzuyu: What do you mean? Like the feeling of happiness and butterfly effect when she’s near or just the comfortable aspect like a friend?

Momo: Comfortable but maybe too comfortable?

Tzuyu: Hmm

Momo: It’s hard to put into words but I want to know Mina more and maybe learn more of my childhood friend that I have ignored and left behind.

Tzuyu: Well I guess just do you Sumbae

Momo: About that…

Tzuyu: Huh?

Momo: why do you address Sana as her name and address Mina as Unnie and then me as a stranger.

I then stared at her and gave her the look. She then realized.

Tzuyu: Really now?

Momo: Okay okay… I guess I deserve that.

Tzuyu: Well I’m not really good in not addressing formally but with Sana it’s cause she bought the food for today and Mina because she gave me a phone. But I guess if you want me to then…

Momo: Really?!

Tzuyu: Yah we gotta finish cooking and then eat… Unnie…

Momo: Oh your so cute! Now I know why all the girls are all going Ga-Ga for you.

Tzuyu: Ehh? What do you mea—

Sana: IS THE FOOD READY YET WE’RE ALL SO HUNGRY AND IT'S TAKING FOREVER.

Chaeyoung: TZUYU MY STOMACH IS HURTING BECAUSE I DIDN'T EAT ALL DAY…

Me and momo jumped and turned towards them looking at them in disbelief and started laughing. The timer went off and I took out the pizza and placed it on the plate along with the Jockbal placed on a tray and handed it to them.

Tzuyu: Here take these first! Me and momo just need to fry up the ingredients and we will have Jajangmyeon as well.

Dahyun: DID I HEAR JAJANGMYEON!!!!

Mina: Tzuyu I didn’t know you can cook?

Tzuyu: Well I lived alone for maybe 10 years so I kinda need to know how to get by.

Chaeyoung: OH NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! TZUYU’s JAJANGMYEON IS THE BEST IN TOWN!

Momo: Whoa really?!

Dahyun: TZUYU WORKED AS A COOK THROUGH HER TIME IN THE BEST RESTAURANT NEAR OUT HIGH SCHOOL! SHE REINVENTED THE DISH AD MADE IT SO GOOD LINES WOULD FORM OUTSIDE FOR HOURS!

Mina: Wait… you made that dish!?

Tzuyu: haha yup I guess.

Mina: I only had it once in my life and it was the best I ever had. I went back recently and it wasn’t the same.

Tzuyu: Ahh! After I graduated high school I left the place since I wanted to focus in college and in the hospital. The owner wasn’t really happy about it though…

Momo: Whoa… I had it to and it was really good…

—‘Growwwwwwl’— just then I heard all their stomach growled and even Momo’s and burst out laughing.

Tzuyu: HAHAHAHAHAHA

Chaeyoung: This is the most I’ve seen her smile and laugh… ever.

Dahyun: OUR LITTLE TZUYU IS OPENING UP!~ Aigo~

Tzuyu: Yah… well since all of you guys are hungry why don’t you guys dig in first and I’ll finish this up and bring it out.

They all nodded yes and ran towards the living room to eat. I then shook my head chuckling again and began chopping up the ingredients again and prepared the sauce.

As I was cooking I heard footsteps approaching me. As I turned Sana came up and watched me cook with a plate of food in her hand.

Tzuyu: Yah you should go eat. Join the others and I’m almost done.

Sana: Say Ah!

Tzuyu: Huh?

Sana: The birthday girl cooking and letting the guest eat? That isn’t right…

Tzuyu: Well I always thought the person’s birthday is the one that caters to the guest.

Sana: I think it’s the other way around?...

Tzuyu: Well I wouldn’t know since I never celebrated my birthday.

Sana: Did you eat anything today at all at least?

Tzuyu: I didn’t actually…

Sana: Sighh… how are you aren’t hungry then…that’s why you’ve gotten so thin.

Tzuyu: Same with you too.

Sana then looked at me and I realized what I said and made my way back to cooking.

Sana: You… You paid attention about me?

Tzuyu: Uhmm…

it was silent and I didn’t look at her and just started stir frying the food but then I shook my head yes. Just then Sana tapped on my shoulder and gave me the plate of food.

Sana: Here eat… and I’ll eat too.

Tzuyu: My hand are dirty right now and I have to tend this so it would taste right. And you need to eat to not just me.

Sana then picked up the jokbal with her chopsticks and held it in front of my mouth. And I opened my mouth and ate it cause I don’t want to argue. She then picked up some food and ate as well too. Sana took turn exchanging bites and as I was down Making the food I placed it on the plate. I then turned to Sana to finish the last bite of pizza that she fed me and I noticed something on her cheek.

Tzuyu: Sana you have some sauce in your cheek near your lips

Sana: Ehh? Where? This is so embarrassing…

Tzuyu: it’s over there…

She tried to get it but kept on missing. I wanted to reach with my hands but they were both dirty and I didn’t want to get her more messy.

Sana: Did I get it?

Tzuyu: Sigh… no…

Sana: Uhmm…

Tzuyu: I’m going to do something but don’t get the wrong idea…

Sana: Ehh Chew—

I the extended my face towards her and the sauce from the corner of her lip and looked away right away.

I then peeked from the corner of my eye and I saw Sana blushing. I then finished garnishing the plates and then turned to Sana.

Tzuyu: it’s done! Let’s go eat.

I brought the plate over and started walking and as I was about to head out of the kitchen Sana tugged my shirt hem. I then turned to her and she tiptoed and kissed my cheek. I was confused and just stared at her.

Sana: Now we're even… and… thank you…

I looked at her and I don’t know why but my face warmed up and I naturally smiled.

Tzuyu: Let’s go eat. Jajangmyeon isn’t good cold.

We held towards the living room and everyone cheer for the food and dug right in. As they were all eating I was full from looking at them eat. Momo then came by me and gave me a plate.

Momo: Yah… birthday girl you needa eat!

Tzuyu: Sana gave me food earlier and I was already full from that…

Momo: Well you need to eat more because we’re going to eat all night!!!

Tzuyu: Ehh? But we’re have limited alcohol?

Momo: As you were busy I ran to the convenience store and grabbed 20 bottle of soju!

Tzuyu: 20?!?! But we have 5 in the fridge and a case of beer???

Momo: You and I will compete in drinking.

Tzuyu: Ehh? Unnie…

Mina: Momo that’s a lot…

Momo: Well we all are drinking so it’s fine!

Just then momo pulled out all the alcohol and we all drank. Chae and Dahyun dropped drunken and out after one bottle that they shared so it was just me, Momo, Mina, and Sana.

Momo: Wow Tzuyu you can put a good amount in you! 3 bottle of soju and 4 beers and your still going?

Tzuyu: Haha… I’m a pretty heavy weight.

Sana: Woooow — hic— you drank a lot.

Mina: Uh oh…

Momo: okay let’s see… Mina drank 1 bottle… Sana drank 3 soju bottles and I drank 4 bottles… Damn you can really drink. ALRIGHT! We drink tell the next day!

Tzuyu: Good thing tomorrow is Saturday…

Mina: I’m going to stop and watch…

Sana: MINARI~ — Hic— you are a pwarty pooper!

Momo: Haha okay Mina. We at least need a person to witness Tzuyu’s fall.

Sana: ME TOO!!! —Hic—!

Momo and I drank and drank and I finished off 6 more bottle and Momo and 4 more and knocked out dead on the ground barely able to get up and Sana drank 3 and fell asleep. I was a bit tipsy too but I was still able to walk.

Mina: WOW… what do I do now…

Momo: I whsbaj water…

Tzuyu: Here here…

Mina: I can’t lift two of them back into the apartment by myself…

Momo: —Hic— I no need hewlp…

Tzuyu: She is totally wasted…

Mina: Can I leave Sana here with you? I’ll bring Momo to the apartment.

Tzuyu: Since Sana’s asleep I’ll care momo so you can open the door to your place.

Mina: Mhmm But will she be fine?

We then looked at Sana and she reached hugged a couch pillow and snuggled up to it and went fast asleep.

Tzuyu: Uhh I think she’ll be fine.

Mina: I think your right.

We both laughed and I stood up almost losing my balance yet still was stable.

Mina: Tzuyu… are you sure.

Tzuyu: Mhmm here help me lift Momo up so I can place her arm on my shoulder.

Mina the leaned over and tapped Momo to wake up.

Mina: Momo-Ah can you get up? We’re heading back.

Just the momo smiled and hugged Mina and dragged her down and wrapped her legs around Mina and started mumbling things I couldn’t understand but as I bent down to help I saw Mina blushing and starting to get up too.

Then me and Mina hoisted Momo into my back and we made our way to their place. I then carried her back to her room that she shared with Mina and then placed her on the bed.

Mina: Thank you Tzuyu

Tzuyu: No problem! And what did Momo say? You were blushing earlier.

Mina: Ahh— Oh nothing.

Tzuyu: Uhmm okay?

Mina: take care of Sana for me?

Tzuyu: Mhmm I will.

I then made my way back to my room and as I came back Sana was still fast asleep but then she started squirming as if she had a nightmare. She started whimpering and I can by and patted her head and she slowly calmed down. I think lifted her up can carried her like how a prince would and lifted her to my room. Before I walked I made sure Chae and Dahyun were okay and they were fast asleep on the sofa hugging each other. As I made it back to my room I placed Sana on my bed and tucked her in. After that I set a futon on the floor so I can sleep and made my ways to place a blanket on the two love birds outside. I then cleaned up the empty bottles and felt a little lightheaded myself.

Tzuyu: I drank way too much… I haven’t drunk this much in a while. After clearing up I went to get a bottle to of water for me and few more and brought it back to my room. On my way back I left two bottle on the coffee table so Chae and Dahyun could drink in the morning.

Tzuyu: Aigo… there going to get hungover tomorrow…

I then walked back to my room placing finding a waking Sana up and looking around confused of where she is.

Tzuyu: You’re in my room.

Sana: I see. I should get back.

As she got up she stumbled and I went to catch her as she fell into my embrace.

Tzuyu: Yah sit down.

I then gave her some water and she drank it slowly and then looked at me.

Sana: Thank you…

Tzuyu: M—mhmm.

Sana: Did Momo and Mina leave?

Tzuyu: Yeah bothers time and Momo finished up all the soju ad I carried her back since she could barely walk.

Sana: Omo… and Mina?

Tzuyu: Mina is sober now and is taking care of Momo.

Sana: I see…

Tzuyu: I think you should stay and sleep here. You seem to have sobered a big but it’s not safe to walk back since you can barely stand.

Sana: But I don’t want to bother you.

Tzuyu: Don’t worry about that just sleep here on my bed.

Sana: Where are you going to sleep?

Tzuyu: I set a futon on the ground so I’ll sleep there.

Sana: Are you still sleepy?

Tzuyu: Not as much now since I sobered up. Why?

Sana: Do you want to keep drinking?

Tzuyu: Yah…

Sana: we have some beer left right? We can drink that and eat the chip? If you want to…

Tzuyu: Mhmm I guess since I’m not sleepy. Stay here I’ll go get a few beers and the chips.

Sana: Arasoo…

I went to get 4 beers and a bag of chip and made my way back to the room closing the door behind me. Placed it on the bed and I have a bottle to Sana. As she took the bottle she opens the bag of chips carefully so it wouldn’t spill on the bed. As I opened my beer I saw Sana having trouble so I gave her mine and took hers.

Sana: Thank you

Tzuyu: Mhmm

Sana: I don’t really like beer…

Tzuyu: I think you’ll like this one. It’s pretty light in flavor. If anything eat a chip then drink some and it’ll be better.

I then drank the beer and in the corner of my eye I saw Sana drinking hers as well. She winced a bit but then she looked satisfied and ate a chip afterwards.

Sana: It not that bad!

Tzuyu: Glad you liked it

I then clanked my bottle with hers and chugged the rest and opened the next bottle. Sana then tried her best to catch up and finished the bottle right away and drank her second one. But as she drank it to fast she got tipsy even faster.

Tzuyu: Sana you should slow down.

Sana: I’m— I’m getting a little sleepy.

I then took the bottle away from her and drank all of it for her and placed it on the bed desk. Sana was about to fall too so I supported her as I placed her head in the crock of my neck.

Sana: How… How can you drink that much?

Tzuyu: Ahh… I started at a young age. And when I was with the group I was with they made me drink a lot too… So I had to get used to it.

Sana: How many did you drink today?

Tzuyu: Let’s see… 9 soju bottles and 4 beers plus 2 more beers yours as well… so including 6-7 beers I’d say?

Sana: You should drink less… it’s not good for your health

Tzuyu: Oh trust me… I won’t drink for a while. I’m already a bit tipsy myself.

I then reached for my water bottle and drank it. Then I tuned to Sana.

Tzuyu: Do you want some as well? I grabbed an extra bottle?

Before I could reach her bottle she took mine and tried to open it. I then opened it for her and helped her bring it to to drink it.

Tzuyu: Are you sleepy?

Sana: Mhmm…

I then Helped her take her guest slippers off and tucked her into my bed. I then got up but lost my balance as Sana pulled me back down.

Sana: Sleep here.

Tzuyu: Yah…

Just then Sana pulled me closer to her and wrapped her arms around my neck and had me laying next to her.

Tzuyu: Sana… Sana…

Sana: Shhh~ I’m sleepy and you’re warm so just stay.

I sighed in disbelief and as I tried to pry away she pulled me in closer.

Tzuyu: Sigh….

I then gave in and pulled the blanket over both of us to make sure she’s warm. As I did that Sana snuggled closer up to me and my heart began to race faster. Her face was so close to mine. As I looked at her, I saw a strand of hair on her face, so I moved it away and she snuggle closer and our nose touched. She then grinned and whisper softly.

Sana: Chewy-Ah~

Tzuyu: Hmm?

Sana: I love you…

She then fell asleep snuggling me and I felt my body heat up as she did so. It was warm and fuzzy but it wasn’t a bad thing. But it was bad because she’s still in a relationship. Sorry Momo I’ll have to be a bit selfish today. I then wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her in closer to me hugging her in my sleep. This sensation was something I would ever imagined in my dreams back then and it’s serial that I have her in my arms right now. I then hugged her through the night and drifted into a tired spell but still made me feel so comfortable. This was the most pleasant I had felt in years. My eyes closed, and my body felt heavy and turned limp and fell into a deep sleep as the night passed silently with the moon shining through the night as the stars twinkled like a thousand diamonds in the sky.


Hello everyone hope you liked the last little update! Here is the following chapter for the series! I have read all your comments and I am always happy to read them! I will highly take them into consideration and will help me to encourage to produce better stories. Anyways please enjoy this update. Next update will be in about 3-4 days so stay tuned!

—Author