Conflict

All these feelings...

  Hello everyone! I just wanted to apologize for the lag of this series. It has been maybe half a year or more from the last update and this is not acceptable. Well quick update, I will finish this story before my next school year starts since I am now off for summer after finishing my second year in college. As a sneak peek, the next chapter will be up in the next 2-3 days or so after some editing. Hope you enjoy this along awaited update!

-Author


Mina POV

As soon as I left the door I was greeted with Sana right in front of me. I was shocked.

Mina: OH!- Sana? What's wrong?

Sana: I was just going to tell you some good news but oh dear… are YOU okay? You seem upset about something.

Looking at Sana I wanted to tell her how I felt and how hurt I was from all of this. But my heart said I couldn’t. I can't do this. I shook my head and then answered.

Mina: M-Mhmm I'm alright it's just that something happened between me and someone that's all?

Sana was looking at me seriously and she pulled my hand into her room and shut the door while locking. She quickly guided me onto the bed and immediately looked at me in the eyes and held my hand.

Sana: I know that face Mina. I know you are definitely hiding something from me. We've known each other since we were kids. Right now your face is like a ‘I really want to tell you but I don't know how to say it to you’ kind of face.

 Momo POV:

After Mina rushed out I sat there for a second. As my heart pounded and became heavy I decided to head out for Mina. As I approached the door, I heard Mina’s and Sana's voices talking and then heard the sound of Sana's door closing afterwards. I was a bit perplexed of why it happened suddenly, so I followed outside and tried to open the door to greet them, only finding it locked instead. I sat down by the door, just listening since I was curious what was going on. Especially since the state Mina was in was pretty bad and maybe Sana can help with that.

Mina POV

She hit the spot… I looked at Sana and she was staring intensely at me. My throat became dry and a lump was felt in my throat and in my stomach. I was feeling unwell knowing that it has something to do with Momo. I gulped and stayed quiet looking down, almost on the verge of crying in frustration... guilt was weighing down on my bid I do intend to tell her… and I felt it grow more and more as She stared at me. One thing that hurts me is telling her a lie to make this all go away, but what hurts me more is telling the truth that might hurt her ruining our relationship and friendship that may affect the three of us. Sana then tilted my head up with her hands as she gently placed it on my cheek. She smiled softly at me and lightly my cheeks.

Sana: I'm sorry. I was worried. You're typically calm and quiet. The queen of not showing your emotion enough, even to the point the public would have trouble figuring out. But I know that face. I've been around you long enough to know what you feel even if you never told me.

I looked at Sana and she patted my head and rubbed it. She then stood up and I was a bit perplexed of the sudden movement.

Sana: I won't ask who it is that makes you feel this way and question you what exactly it is that is making you like this. I'll wait till you say it. I want to listen to you when you're ready to open up. I want to know but I don't want to force anything out of you if you're uneasy bringing up the topic. Come to me if you really do want to talk about it and I'll have open arms hugging and supporting you to make you feel that everything will be alright.

Sana then patted my head one more time and started to walk. As I saw her my body moved on my own and gripped her shirt sleeve. Sana then turned and looked at me.

Mina: I want to tell you but… can you bare it?

Sana: Mina… I’d do anything for you to be happy.

Mina: That's th--... Can I tell you but have the name be a secret of who it involves…

Sana: Whatever suits your boat Mina. I don't want to force you but I just want you to open up and speak to me directly. I may be your childhood friend, but there are limits to what I am capable of… and I learned that the hard way. I just want you to express yourself and relieve the burden on your heart.

Sana then looked down but she patted her cheeks together and perked up, as if it was a call to be happy. As I looked at her and she looked at me with caring eyes of support, I then started to open up… slowly.

Mina: The things is… I've been in love with someone for a very long time, ever since we were kids. Almost to the point of which I'd do anything to just be by their side.

Sana: Wow! I'm sure that person appreciates you and realizes.

Mina: I’d be by their side… if it it just means being just friends… only best friends.

Sana: Mina… don't tell me…

Mina: I never confessed to them because I never had the heart to when I was young because I thought it was just a big crush. But as more time passed by… years after years, I fell deep in love. When I had built up the courage,I decided to tell them… only to have find out they were in love with someone else before I even said anything.

Sana: Who is this dense person… Can they see a beautiful person right in front of them?!?

Sana… that person who I loved… is dating you. I looked down and clenched my pants and the bed sheets. Tears started to trickle out of my eyes and down my cheeks. It hurts…

Mina: I decided to still wait… even if it was painful… wait for them to see who I am and fight for it. Tzuyu helped me as I told her a bit today. I decided to take the hard route and fight so that someday they would see me loving them. So I remained their closest friend that they can lean and rely on. It was easier as time passed until… they succeeded in going out with their love. I was shattered… but held it in and stayed friends. I didn't want to lose the smallest thing I had that made me happy so I held my tears in.

Sana then hugged me and held my hand wiping the tears off my face. She kissed my forehead and continue to wipe my tears, looking at me.

Sana: I'm so sorry… if I were that person dating the love of your life, if I found out how much you sacrifice everything, I wouldn't feel worthy and never date them… is that person blind enough not to see how much you care for them?

I clenched down even more… Sana… this is why I'm afraid of telling you this…

Mina: It was easier since I had Tzuyu to vent but… I think the fact that the person I love makes joke that if they went out with me because of how great I am, really pushes me. When I tell them how the person I love never loved me back. They would say stuff like ‘ who wouldn't love you, I'd be with you to make that person you love jealous’. Also saying thing like you're one of the most important people to me. It makes my heart ache and how unfair this is to me. Yet despite all of that… I never blamed them for how much pain I am in.

Sana: I… I don't know what to say. How are still holding up?

Mina: I'm not… I guess it was the talk with Tzuyu today that made me feel better.

Sana: Chewy? What do you mean.

Mina:... I asked her how she was strong enough after all these years. When she was in love with you. She never blamed you for how much pain she was. She just wanted you to be happy.

Sana was quiet. And as the silence grew… I knew she had to know who it was… I hesitated and bit my lip looking down at the bed. I felt my barrier cracking in holding my darkest secret inside. It was crumbling more and more as i tried really hard to hold my composer and maybe change the subject… and it finally shattered when Sana asked the question.

Sana: Who… who is it…

Mina: Sana…

Sana: When you talk like this… it reminds me of how me and Chewy were. She did everything for me. I barely found out how much she is going through and it's more serial that my close childhood friend feels this way.

Mina: Sana… but you have to promise to not do anything…

Sana: MIN-

Mina: Please… I'm begging you.

I gripped Sana's shirt and looked down, waiting for her reply.

Sana: I promise…

Mina: The person… the person I'm in love with is…

Sana: …

Mina: Momo…

Sana: M-Mina…

Sana POV

Momo… Momo… MOMO… why didn't I realize. Why haven't I seen signs that you loved MOMO. I clenched my first and hugged Mina… I felt terrible. First it was Chewy and now I'm hurting Mina. Out of all people… I caused pain for my Childhood friend.

Mina POV

Sana: Mina… I can leave Momo. Your a sister to me. Your family, I'd give up anything for you… I'm not deserving of he-

Mina: Sana… I can't do that… This was one of the reasons why I was afraid of telling you… I can't see Momo hurt like that… I can't see her break down that you left her for me… I can't Sana.. you know how guilty I would feel??? Since you guys dated today, I knew that I didn't have the heart to say anything. And should move on but… I'm weak… I crumble--.. I--.. I---... I don't want to ruin everything.

Sana: Mina I-

Mina: Please love Momo…. please love her. Until you love someone else… please love her…

A silenced emerged and I was in tears sobbing and hugging Sana as Sana cried in return as the room echoed in our cries. I never want this to happen. I feel horrible. I'm sorry… I put this on you.

Momo POV:

I immediately got up… my heart became heavier… why Mina… Why did you fall for me… I became guilty, reflecting on what I had done. All the things I said...how I made it hard for her. How I made it so difficult and painful for her. I wanted to punch myself for how selfish I was. I told how I loved Sana, vented to you how much she never realized. God dammit… Momo why are you so inconsiderate. How… how can I face you… how… I'm horrible. I stood there as guilt poured over me as I clenched my shirt and my fists together . Tsk- I went back into my room and got my keys making my way outside, heading to only one place…

Sana POV

Sana: The thing is… I- I don't know if I love Momo in that way.

Mina: Sana…

Sana: I'm still… I don't know what my heart and mind is telling me… Momo is my best friend. But… Chewy…

Mina: Sana… don't tell me…

Sana: When Momo asked me out… I was indecisive. I didn't want to lose Momo as I did with Chewy… Mina I won't lie to you about this. I… I'm confused. I wanted to fight but I knew how much pain Chewy was because of me, I felt unworthy. I didn't deserve to follow after her or gain her trust again. I said that we should just remain friends every chance I get. When I saw her face reacting to that remark the other day and when she confessed to me… my heart ached… my world became dark… I--.. I'm horrible to you… Momo… and Chewy.

Mina: I still don't know why you never went out with her. I thought the feelings were mutual. I saw it and in Momo's eyes, she saw it too.

Sana:...

Mina: Sana…

Sana: I was scared… I was scared of my family. I was scared that I wasn't enough for her. I was scared about how everyone saw me. This was my first relationship if I accepted it. I didn't know how it will turn out and all thoughts of fear and judgement carried on my shoulder… but most of all… I was scared that if my relationship ended with Chewy… she would be gone in my life… I want her more and more and wished she'd exist in my life forever. I chose that route… and it turns out I was scared for nothing. My parents accepted me for who I was when they asked me about it. Everyone around us seems to be turning more accepting of this type of relationship as more people confess about it. And most of all… I realized now… and only now that loving Chewy was one of the best things that had happened and how I have felt even till this moment.

Mina: Sana…

Sana: Yes I let all that go… I let it go and escape. I had no right after that. I cause confusion and wasn't true to my heart and I'm paying the price. Chewy said she moved on. Momo and I are together out of my own fear of losing someone again and I hurt you… this was all due to how I was not true to my feelings in the beginning.

Mina: Sana…

Sana: Mina I'm sorry… I'm so sorry… I caused this and you're dragged into my mess… I'm sorry….

Mina then hugged me and we both cried. For a few minutes the crying continue until we broke apart… Mina then held my hand and spoke.

Mina: Thank you… for telling me this…

Sana: Mina!... Don't do this… you should be mad…

Mina: I… I am… I envy you that you have Momo… but the fact that you wanted to give everything up for me even despite me saying this, you cared for me. Now that I know your true feelings… I have one selfish wish I want…

Sana: Mina I'd do anything… please tell me! I'll end this and we can slowly build up a friendship again. We can have Momo see you who your are and I'll hel-

Mina the placed her hand over my mouth and shook her head no. She smiled but tears fell down. And she spoke.

Mina: Continue to Be with Momo… until she let's go… until she loves someone else… Momo… that stupid idiot… she knows and has a sense that you still love Tzuyu… she won't give up easily… Please just be with her…

Sana: Mina… but you'll be more hurt…

Mina: I'm okay… I have you now along with Chewy who knows how I feel and can lean on… please… just do it for Momo… and if not… for me...

Sana: I… I promise…

Mina: Thank you…

Mina hugged me and pulled me tight towards her. I felt her trembling and realized this took a lot out of her to sacrifice this much. I want to protect her… I'll keep her promise. How did it ended up like this mess… I'm such a horrible friend…

Meanwhile back to Momo POV

As I stormed out the building, I went straight to Tzuyu’s room and I banged on it so hard, the door started trembling. As I waited impatiently I paced back and forth and finally the door opened and there she was.

Tzuyu: Momo Sumbae? What's all of thi-

I don't know what got into me but I pushed her inside closing the door behind us. Tzuyu fell back on the ground and slowly got up.

Tzuyu: Momo what the hell? What did I-

I then punched her and she took it. She then faced me again and I went for another one but this time she stopped me and gripped my arms in place. As I looked at her my blood boiled and all these irrational thoughts popped up. Ever since Tzuyu appeared in our lives again, everything became more of a big mess is what I thought. Just then, two other people came out and saw what was going on. They were in shock and in a panic

1???: What's going on?!?! TZUYU! Your face!

2???: OMG blood on the ground!!!!

I then looked and saw that the side of Tzuyu’s head was bleeding.

Tzuyu: Chae, Dahyun go back inside. Prepare a first aid kit ready and don't report this yet. I'll handle this.

It made me fume again how she was so calm. She must have done something when I left the room earlier as she talked to Sana. I then let go of her grip and attacked her again but this time Tzuyu countered and turned it around. She did a Judo type move placing my on the ground and held me in a way I couldn't get up.

Momo: Ow!

Tzuyu: Are you going to say calm? I don't know what has gotten into you and what I have done. Imma hold you down till you relax and calm the down.

As I laid there… I realized that the fact Tzuyu appeared had nothing to do with anything. Mina talking to Sana and everything that happened was in no relation to her at all… I went too far… my anger came from myself… and how bad I hurt Mina… and I used Chewy to blame everything that isn't going well for me. I started to tear up and loosen my grip and tension I had in resisting and Tzuyu let me go and helped me up.

Tzuyu: Sit.

She guided me to her couch and she went to the back. Then two of the girls came out and met Chewy and I could hear them whispering.

Chaeyoung: What the was that? And who is she?

Dahyun: She looks familiar…

Tzuyu: Just go get her some tea and some snacks we have and welcome her.

Chaeyoung: NO WAY! SHE'S RUDE FOR BARGING IN LIKE THAT. SHE'S JUST LUCKY THAT WE DIDN'T REPORT HER.

Tzuyu: Just do it. I have to fix myself up so do it and stay there till I come back.

After hearing that I looked at my hands and trembles of the sight of it. I did all of that…

the two girls came out and placed tea and snacks in front of me and I looked at them.

Chaeyoung: What now? No thank you?

Momo: O--oh… Thanks you…

Dahyun: Don't be rude.

Chaeyoung: BUT SHE STARTE-

Dahyun: Chae. Stop.

The shorter girl most likely Chaeyoung, was the one sitting down now with her arms crossed. And the other girl was probably Dahyun. I then noticed Dahyun, she was an underclassmen at the same high school me and Tzuyu went to and that Chaeyoung must be an underclassmen as well.

Dahyun: Momo Sumbae you never knew chaeyoung so you should introduce yourself.

Momo: I'm Hirai Momo, a second year here and also your Sumbae at your old high school.

Chaeyoung: SUMBAE?!? YOU?!?! AND YOU HAVE THE DISRESPECT TO TREAT YOUR HOOBAE TZUYU LIKE THAT?

As she said that guilt crept up on me even more and I really wanted everything to turn back time.

Dahyun: Chae… stop…

Chaeyoung: WHY?!? Why should I--

Just then Dahyun grabbed onto Chae and gripped her tight and placed her head on Chae’s chest.

Dahyun: Please…

Chae: Fine…

Momo: Dahyun how has it been? I nearly couldn't recognize you since you've gotten a lot prettier.

Chaeyoung: STOP. DON'T TALK TO US. WERE ONLY HERE TO GIVE YOU TEA AND SNACKS AND THAT'S ABOUT IT. YOU'RE STILL THE SAME SELFISH PERSON FROM BACK THEN.

Momo: Excuse me? I don't even know you back then? And I was talking to Dahyun? So what was the whole shouting at me for? I was sure I complimented her.

Dahyun: STOP… PLEASE DON'T ARGUE ANYMORE.

Chaeyoung then turned to Dahyun and wiped her tears and she glared back at me with these eyes. Afterwards she turned back to Dahyun and held her hand and went back to the room. Before they completed disappeared… Chaeyoung turned back facing me and said a few words.

Chaeyoung: If you don't know what you did or don't remember how badly you treat Dahyun back then, then I don't think you deserve to see us now. I'll stop fighting with you for now because Dahyun my GIRLFRIEND is like this. But if I ever see you again in front of Dahyun and you still don't remembering what you did and apologized for it… then you will eat some with me.

They both left and I was just sitting there sipping the tea. I'm trying to understand how this all happened and recall back what I may have done. But any memories from back then was a blur. I remember that Dahyun was a cute freshmen following me around and always asked for my help. But other than that, I don't remember what action I did what made Chaeyoung that mad with me. As I was deep in thought I heard a door open and turned to see Tzuyu out. She sat down in the set in front of me and looked at me.

Tzuyu: Why are you here.

Momo: I--

Tzuyu: I don't understand Momo. I have done nothing wrong and you come here with no explained actions and berating me like this. I usually would be able to dodge it but you're a good friend and good Sumbae to me. What the is your problem today. I seriously am not in the mood to be nice after what you did. Especially with how Chaeyoung reacted as well.

Momo: I can explain…

Tzuyu: Well you better explain now.

Momo: I… I found out Mina liked me.

Tzuyu: And?

I looked at Tzuyu and I was surprised of her reaction. She should be shocked or she would be show some sort of emotion.

Momo: Why are you like this? I haven't done anything to you.

Tzuyu: You haven't done anything to me?

I then realized what I did and calmed down… I didn't have the right to be angry now.

Momo: I'm sorry…

Tzuyu: And about Mina. So what? Is that suppose to mean something to me? She loves you not me, so why should I be the one giving a reaction when it's suppose to be you. How do you feel from this? Are you going to mope and ignore it? Do you feel bad for her? She put up with your love spells everyday about how you love Sana. She loved you to hid her pain so she can help you. And now you found out. She loves you. So what? Are you gonna do anything about it? Don't you feel that you should treat her better?

Momo: DON’T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT BY NOW. I FEEL LIKE . I PUT HER THROUGH MY CRAP AND FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT. MY HEART FEELS HEAVY AND I'M CONFUSED HOW I SHOULD EVEN TREAT HER.

Tzuyu: Then shouldn't the person you talk to and say all of that, include an apology while at it, be Mina instead? And what the did I have to do with it.

I just exploded. I don't know what got into me. This was a sensitive subject since Mina is a childhood friend and an important person in my life. Without her I don't think I would go far like how I am today.

Momo: Why… Why didn't she tell me…

Tzuyu: Stupid.

Momo: What?

Tzuyu: Then why didn't you tell Sana sooner that you loved her.

Momo: Because I found out she love-

Tzuyu: WAKE UP. See??? She's the exact same thing. She knew you loved Sana way longer than you just finding out Sana liked whoever she was in love with. She experienced a lot more pain and grief. Mina… Mina bared with it all her life. Have some respect will you. If not, have some consideration and appreciation for who she is.

Momo: But I… I can't tell her.

Tzuyu: Why?

Momo: I overheard her conversation and found out she liked me. She never directly told me. I can't barge in and say all of that.

Tzuyu: You really are an idiot… If that's the case respect her and not complain and talk about Sana to her. Stop torturing that poor loving person and give the same respect back she treated you. You knew how it felt having someone you love not returning your feelings, so understand her and treat her like a close friend like how you always treat her.

Momo: I…

Tzuyu: I have no ing say in what you choose at the end to do…

Momo: Why… did she tell you?

Tzuyu: Because I felt for her more than you ever did. I think she need someone to listen and have her lean on to ease her heart. And she was comfortable with me and had no heart to break your relationship with Sana and ruin the friendship you three had. But at the end, I think you were the one that ruined it.

Momo: Why… why did you appear… we were…

Tzuyu: If you're making excuses to make yourself feel better then you should just leave.

Momo: Why… why did you appear in front of Sana… She…

Tzuyu looked and sat quietly staring... I almost spilled out who Sana really loves… I then remained quiet. And looked at the ground.

Tzuyu: Because it was a coincidence. And me talking to San-

Momo: YOU STILL ING LOVE HER.

Tzuyu: Momo you are being ridiculous… you're full of emotion and you blaming other for every little thing to make you feel some sort of assurance that you are justified. Whether I love her or not, she's with you. And I told you and you asked me, I moved on. And I thought this was just about Mina? Why are you throwing Sana in the mix too and cause much more than it should be.

Momo: You should have seen her eyes when she looks at you… I can see that she loves you..

Tzuyu: Momo I don't know why you're bringing this up… shouldn't you worry about Sana. As a friend or now just Sumbae after your accusation of me, I encourage you to worry about Sana and your relationship rather than worry about me. If it make you feel better, I won't interfere with Sana ever again. And I can reassure you that I won't make a move on her. And about Mina, if you're worried about her to this extent and feel bad for what you're feeling, maybe do something about it and stop feeling guilty. It's not going to solve anything sitting here and mope.

Momo: I… I don't know... And it doesn’t help me knowing that I have no clue why your roommates acted that way earlier.

Tzuyu: I have no clue what you mean. They never brought it up but Dahyun mention you a few times in the past and I'm sure you guys were acquaintances. Why don’t you ask her about it or ask Chaeyoung instead of me.

For a minute I sat there and was just full in thought of everything. I noticed the dried up blood on the side of her forehead. I knew that I have done too much damage and sitting here won't make the situation better. I felt embarrassed of what I did and felt like a kid getting scolded. I then stood up and in effort, shook hand with Tzuyu to show my sincere apology. I told her that I had to go so she guided me to the door. As I put on my shoes I looked up at Tzuyu again.

Momo: I'm sorry… for everything… I didn't mean to do any of it… my anger just exploded… and I caused you this…

Tzuyu: You know I don't really care of it now? Honestly I was like you once so I understand.

Tzuyu then smiled and it gave me some reassurance.

Tzuyu: But from my experience, talking it out and doing something about it is better than keeping it in and exploding on close friends. Just talk to me if anything.

I then made my way out but before I left I turned and face Tzuyu.

Momo: Thanks… for everything… and about Sana, don't ignore her for me. Talk to her too… she'd be happy about that too.

I exited the door and stood in the hall a bit. Why did I do that… why did I go straight to Tzuyu… And despite my aggressive behavior towards her… she helped me out. I then fell down slowly leaning against the wall and my thoughts of Mina popped up. I… what do I do now? From this point should I act like nothing happened and be the same who we were before? But this isn't an easy subject to ignore or put aside. As I sat there I contemplated on what to do and action I have to take. Making Sana love me more, making sure I treasure Mina yet hold her as a close friend to me. It would hurt me if I Lose Mina. She… my heart feels uneasy. Somehow saying or mentioning her name makes my heart beat. As I thought and reminisce about the memories we shared, she was always beside me. And she always listened to my every concerns. As I remembered her smile as she talked to me I became confused. Whether of how I feel. I love Sana don't get me wrong… but now a part of me loves Mina. And somewhere deep in my heart… I feel that I can't lose Mina more than Sana. I'm a huge mess and I sat down there thinking and wondering what I should do from this point on.

Chaeyoung POV

As we heard Momo leaving behind the door of our room, I then went to Dahyun on her bed and hugged her. She had an emotional rush because of that person. I wouldn't be this angry if it weren’t for the fact that she had remembered what she'd done. As I clenched my fist together I felt Dahyun release from my hugs and held my hand.

Dahyun: Chae… its okay. Don't be mad over that.

Chaeyoung: Why can't I be mad. It was because of her, she made it harder on you. I'm glad she treated you that way so I finally got a chance but… all this time when I looked from afar… it makes me boil in anger of what happened.

Dahyun: Chae…

She then placed her hand on my cheeks and kissed me on the lips. It was blissful and sweet. It made my anger slowly fade. Dahyun then looked at me and then held my hands.

Dahyun: Whatever happens, just know that I love you and the past that pained me, has dissolved once I fell in love with you.

Chaeyoung: Dahyun…

Dahyun: It's true… back in my freshmen year I loved her but from my eyes I knew she loved someone else. So I followed her around and ask her for help here and there taking advantage of a Sumbae-Hoobae relationship for about two-three years till her Senior year. I was respectful and discreet so I wouldn't bother her. And… it really hurt when she called me out in my class.

FLASHBACK DAHYUN POV

I was just sitting at my desk after my lecture ended and Tzuyu left first cause of work and Chaeyoung went to the restroom. As I got up and packed my stuff to go talk to Momo she entered the classroom abruptly. I smiled when she came in but it turned shot right away when Momo started shouting.

Momo: DAHYUN WHAT DID YOU DO?

Dahyun: Unnie, I don't know what I did you need to calm down so I--

Momo: CALM DOWN!!! ARE YOU NUTS? THE WHOLE SCHOOL THINKS I'M DATING YOU?

My heart dropped when she was upset about that.

Dahyun: But I have no idea how this happened… I swear I didn't say a thin-

Momo: THIS IS CRAZY… NOW THE PERSON I LIKE THINKS I'M OUT WITH SOMEONE ELSE…

Dahyun: I'm sorry…

I didn't know what to say, my heart sank and it wasn't because she didn't love me… it was because she blamed me of all people. It even hurted me more and added salt to my wound as she shouted at me and didn't ask if I had anything to do with it.

Momo: Don't talk to me ever again!

Momo then left the room and I started balling my eyes out. Everyone in the classroom that saw the situation started gossiping and it made me tremble even more. Just then I felt an embrace and as I looked up it was chaeyoung. I then wrapped my arms around her and cried even more. Just then Chaeyoung covered my ear and then shouted.

Chaeyoung: SCRAM! ALL OF YOU BEFORE I REPORT ASK OF YOU GUYS FOR BULLYING. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR NOT STEPPING IN.

All the girls looked terrified and started to move there stuff in their bags and left the room. I calmed down a bit and wiped my tears and hugged Chaeyoung.

Dahyun: Thank you Chae…

Chaeyoung: I heard what happened… I can't believe Momo Sumbae reacted that way.

Dahyun: It's okay, really… I'm fine.

Just then Chaeyoung flicked my forehead and looked at me.

Chaeyoung: Wipe that fake smile off your face. You're saying it's okay but really you're sad deep down. We've known each other for years now… I know you…

I looked at her as she started to turn red. And then she held both of my hands and looked at me. It wasn't like how she looked at me before with her goofy smile. It was deep and very intense, making my heart skip a beat.

Chaeyoung: I know that it was a rumor that started. I know that you didn't start it. I went to the restroom and heard a group of girls jealous of how you were with Momo than they could and bragged out loud that they started that rumor to get you away from her. I cleared that misunderstanding by beating them up and reported them to my dad with them not knowing. Hopefully they will be resolved with and you don't have to hear that rumor ever again… I'm sorry that it happened.

Dahyun: Chae …

Chaeyoung: I have always been beside you, watching you… so it isn't common for me not to know what you're thinking. And if they hurt you or did something bad to you, I would do anything to help you smile... But most of all…

Chae then hugged me in her embrace and my arms followed wrapping around her neck and she whispered in my ear.

Chaeyoung: I've been in love with you for so long that I can figure out what you are thinking. I can see your expressions and know right away what's on your mind. And I want to protect you from anyone that hurts you.

I looked at her and I had no words to say or respond to any of what's being said. My body wouldn't move or respond the way I wanted it to and my heart was beating like crazy. I looked at Chae and she just smiled.

Chaeyoung:Like you, I hid my feelings long ago, so I wouldn't get in your way. Because I knew from back then you are in love with Momo. So you don't have to return anything back to me.

She smiled and my cheek, kissing my forehead. Then she released me from our hug. My heart ached and I stood still.

Then she turned around not facing me and spoke.

Chaeyoung: I'll route for you to get Momo! And don't worry about me.

I looked at her in disbelief because I knew from the sound of her voice she was holding her tears in. As she started to leave I pulled her back and held onto her sleeve. She looked at me and I didn't know why but I looked at her and kissed her as I landed my lips on hers. Before I knew what was happening I stepped back. I started blushing like mad and looking at Chae, she was too.

Chaeyoung: Dahyun…

As she walked towards me I froze because I didn't know what got into me. When she came close, I didn't know why but I hugged her and pulled her closer to me, starting to cry.

Dahyun: Mianhae… I never knew how you felt…

Chaeyoung: Yah, I didn't want you to know and you don't have to worry about it.

I hugged her tighter. And she reciprocated by wrapping my arms around me hugging me back.

Dahyun: Please don't leave me…

Chaeyoung: Why would I leave you? I wasn't planning on doing that anyways so you're stuck with me for a while.

Dahyun: A while?...

Chaeyoung: Till you die, or… when you fall in love with me. And instead of being by your side as a friend, I'll be by your side as a lover.

Present time Dahyun POV:

Dahyun: Thinking back… I think I fell in love with you then, or… I realized it when you expressed your feelings.

Chaeyoung: You really mean that?

Dahyun: Every word. I'll admit… I was shocked when I initially saw her but after a second later, I forgot that feeling because I was and am now with you.

Chaeyoung then went up and hugged me tightly placing my head closer to her chest, embracing me in her arms as she wrapped them around me.

Chaeyoung: I love you, and I always will.


I hope you all enjoyed this update. I know… there are a lot of twist and turns but I really got inspired with some things that have happened to me and also from my imaginations that just pop in my head randomly. But ultimately my goal is to create drama like affect that has some aangst but small fluffs hear and there and I hope you will enjoy it more. Please stay tune for more updates on this story and if you haven’t read it in the beginning of the story, the next chapter will be up in 2-3 day!

I also would like to address just a small disclaimer. I have no idea if I should continue long series like these. The reason for this thought is because I have no idea when I’ll be free or when I’ll be busy and for how long. So my thoughts and questions are, Should I stick to short one shots instead? I’m not to sure either so please comment below if you guys have any opinions and hear your thoughts about what you guys prefer. Who knows maybe I might spring more things out of the blue?

But all in all I hope you guys enjoy this recent update and future upbringings in the next month or so. Thank you and hope you enjoy it with the same love that you have give to my last series, “I Just Want to Find Happiness” ! Also please commemt below of how you felt about this update so far or maybe some complaints, thoughts, or suggestions you have.  Have a happy summer and I hope you are all healthy.

-Author