The big day

All these feelings...

Hello everyone author here! I would like to apologize for the very very very late update but I finally found time to update a little bit of this series. I've been brainstorming on how to end this but I think there is sill a lot more to look forward to. But anyways, I will try to finish this series so please share and comment anything ou would like to see, what you enjoy and what you are looking forwrad to.By the way, I really appreciate any little support and please share the story if you enjoy it with other poeple. 

-Author


Tzuyu POV:

As me and Sana made our way to the hospital, we stopped by Momo’s cafe for some coffee. I ordered my original Americano and San ordered her milk tea. We then walked to her hospital and was in awe of how big this is.

Tzuyu: This is your family’s practice?....

Sana: Yup! Well we started small in japan and it is now expanded to korea

Tzuyu:  I see.. I’m kind of nervous of this interview.

Sana: you’ll be fine! You’re a very good candidate even without my words or influences to my father

Tzuyu: I guess that makes me feel a little better?...

 

We then walked further into the building and arrived at the secretary desk. Bother the secretary stood and bowed to Sana and then spoke in japanese.

Secretary 1: “Miss. Minatozaki, it is a pleasure to meet you. Are you here to see  your father?”

Sana: Yes I am here to deliver some documents to my father. But my friend here has a interview so can you please set it up”

I couldn't understand anything but from the body language I knew it was about my interview.

Just the secretary 2 spoke in English and I guess this was part of my first test.

Secretary 2: “Can I get your name Miss.”

Tzuyu: “Of course, My name is Tzuyu, Chou Tzuyu.”

Secretary 2: “Do you have your ID and documents and resume on you?”

Tzuyu: “Yes I do”

I handed over everything to her and I heard sana and Secretary 1 talking in japanese

 

Sana POV:

 

Whoa… I never knew how fluent in English she was. For sure she will impress father. As I stared at her I began to fall in love with her all over. Just as I was sofocus on Chewy, the secretary taped and whisper in my ear in japanese.

Secretary 1: “Is this the person you were talking about?”

Sana: “ Eh? What do you mean?”

Secretary 1: “The person you were in love with back in highscool?”

Sana: “Ehhh?! I told you about her?”

Secretary 1: “Sana…. We’re friends remember?”

 

As a small back story Secretary 1 is my close friend that was with me during my childhood as well too. Her name is Sakura Miwayaki. Her father is close friends with mine as she is only here to learn professionalism when she will take over her Father’s Law firm company. She tries to hide her status as she doesn’t want any fancy treatment from her co-workers. The only person that knows besides me and my father is Secretary 2, also known as her girlfriend and fiance Chaeyoen Lee.


 

Sana: “Ya… of course but i never showed you how she looked like?”

Sakura: “ Sana chan, i know you and your googly eye when you love someone so you can’t hide that from me. Also its the same look I give to me cheesy girlfriend

 

Just the I hear a cough and choking from Chaeyoen and both me and Sakura giggled.

 

Tzuyu: “Are you okay?”

Chaeyeon: “ O-oh yes of course Ms. Chou. Ijust has something in my throat.”

Tzuyu: “ Of course, So what time is my interview?”

Chaeyeon: “ If you can sit in the guest room for 10 minutes, the person interviewing you will send their personal secretary to come and get you.:

Tzuyu: “Of course, thank you for your hospitality.”

 

I then walked over to Tzuyu and showed her where to wait in a separate room

 

Sana: Chewy-ah just wait here okay? I have to go meet my father.

Tzuyu: Arasoo.

 

As I walked out I can see Chaeyeon and Sakura laughing and bickering and it made me laugh.

 

Chaeyeon: Ya Sakura… You almost made me lose my composure when we had a interviewee.

 

Sakura: Mianhe~ I couldn't help it. But this is also why I can’t work in the sameplace with you either cause I can’t help but be in awe of you

Chaeyeon then began to blush and I walked over to them and joined their conversation.

 

Sana:  Well Chaeyeon couldn’t leave you alone after I told her how many times you got hit on

Sakura: SO THAT WAS YOU ?!

Sana: Yeaaaah. I mean I pulled some strings for her to work here but also cause her family is in good connection with mine. We have a future top rated lawyer to be, sohow can I refuse?

Chaeyeon: Mianhe…

Sakura: Well it can’t be helped since I need the company too.. BUT WAIT…. Don’t you have to study for your Bar exam?

Sana: I’ll let Chaeyeon say it cause i already know.

Sakura: You don’t mean….

Chaeyeon: I PASSED MY BAR AND YOUR FATHER MADE ME A TOP LAWYER!

Sakura then hugged chaeyeon and kissed her on the cheeks to congratulate her.

Sakura: I’m so proud of you~ you get a special reward tonight!

Sana: I’ll let you to love irs alone then. I need to talk to my father. But quick remark… why did you start to speak in japanese when you would usually speak in English of Korean?

Sakura: Ah! I did some digging and I knew Tzuyu hasn’t learned Japanese yet, s it was a safer bet to speaking japanese to tease you in front of her.

Sana: Pabo…

Chaeyeon: Yeah and it’s my Pabo

Sakura: Awwww

Sana: Okay I’m out… Can’t stand this couple vibe

 

We all laughed and I made my way to my father’s office. I knocked and made my way in.

Mr. Minatozaki: Sana!

Sana: father! I came to deliver some documents.

Mr.Minatozaki: Thank you dear. Is tzuyu here?

Sana: Yes and she doesn’t know who you are or if you’re my father or not.

Mr. Minatozaki: That good to hear. Please have Chaeyeon her inside my office and get some rest.

Sana: Where is your “personal secretary”

Mr. MInatozaki: HAHAHA weeell your “mother” Is home to make dinner as we want to invite Tzuyu over.

Sana: Eh? But why?

mr.Minatozaki: Dear we both know she is someone you love. You never told us but we can both tell. So I sent her home to prepare some food and well as ask our maids toprep the house. We already invited Sakura,Chaeyeon, Momo and Mina as well and they will be attending.

Sana: You did what?...

Mr. Minatozaki: Should I have not done that dear….

Sana: N-no is not that but is it okay if we keep the me being interested in Chewy on the down low? It just that we need to fix something first.

Mr. Minatozaki: Of course dear. Anything for you.

Sana: Oh! Maybe Chewy can prepare a dish since she is an amazing cook.

Mr. Minatozaki: Oh really? Is she that good?

Sana: All the food she made me has been better than any 5 star restaurant We have eaten together

mr.Minatozaki: Well then I will be anticipating it. I’ll have your mother get more stuff then so she can freestyle something for dinner then.

 

Father got up and gave my a hug before he returned to his seat and places his name plaque away. I went outside and went over to Chaeyeon to give her the cue and bring Chewy in. I the left home and possible went to go find Momo and mina an give an outright talk of what is going on between us before things get awkward later at my parent's place.

 

Tzuyu POV:

 

As I was waiting the the room, I was just going over my english skills aswellaskey point that I need to highlight for certain questions being asked. As I finished I just sat and drank some water they provided and waited for my turn.

Secretary 1: Ms. Chou, please make your way into your interview office. Please follow me.

This time the secretary spoke in Korean and was surprised by her multi-language abilities. As we walked I couldn’t help but ask.

Tzuyu: How many languages do you know how to speak.

Secretary: About 4, English,Korean, japanese and a little chinese.   

tzuyu:Ahhh i see

Secretary 1: San has mentioned a lot about you.

Tzuyu: Really?

Secretary 1: Yup. Oh my name is Chaeyeon by the way, Lee Chaeyeon. And you can refer to me as your unnie since Sana is a close friend to my Fiance.

Tzuyu: Wait… do you perhaps know Son Chaeyoung?

Chaeyeon: OH I actually do, we used to play a lot as kids.

Tzuyu: I think she mentioned you a few times.

Chaeyeon: Well tell her that I give my regards and that we should catch up soon.

Tzuyu: Alright Unnie.

Chaeyeon knocked on the door,and a bright man in glasses came to greet me. For some reason he looks really familiar. I went over to him and shook his hand as we approached closer towards his desk.

???: Welcome please have a seat.

Chaeyeon offered me a seat and then made her way out.

 

???: So lets start. Why are you interested in this position.

Tzuyu: Well for starters, I was researching areas around canvas that would be most accessible. In addition to this, I would also like an opportunity to work in a high demand area so that it can care me anywhere when I am assigned at different locations. I have heard many remarks of how high in standard this establishment is and would dream and hope to pursue this place to work at with any opportunity I could receive.

???: That’sa pretty blunt answer you have there.

Tzuyu: I believe one of my traits and strengths is to be honest as I can That way it can push me further in have a good mindset of what is n front of me and work with myself if I see an area that needs improvement.

???: Any prior experiences?

Tzuyu: I did work in a trauma care after getting my accelerated RN and EMS licences. In addition with balancing working at a restaurant during high school.

???: Interesting…Well that all the questions I have right now. Thank you for your time. We will be incontact with you soon.

Tzuyu: Of course it was a pleasure to meet you uhhhm…

Director: You can just call me director for now. I’m sorry for not introducing myself

Tzuyu: Oh no,I should have asked when we shook hands. Is it possible to get your business card for reference and contact for further questions that I may have?

Director: Well Icanbut Iwillafte rwe se eif you get the position or not. But I did receive news that Mr. Minatozaki has invited you to dinner.

Sana’s father? Wow…. this is nerve wrecking.

Tzuyu: Of course.

Director: I’ll have his daughter contact you of where since it seems you are a classmate of her’s.

Tzuyu: Yes we are,and I will be awaiting her notification.

We shook hands and I headed out as Chaeyeon came back and escorted me to the front desk whee her Fiance is.

Chaeyeon: Tzuyu-ssi this is my fiance, Sakura, who is also Sana’s friends as kids back in Japan.

Sakura: Pleasure to meet you!

Tzuyu: Oh, I thought You only spoke Japanese?

Sakura: Ah! Uh Well I am not asu good in Korean asu it has only been a year or so sinceu I learnedu the language. By Chaeyeon is also helping me improve in this skill as my parents own a law firm company that I will soonu inherit. So it will be convenientu if I knew Korean for business purposeu.

Tzuyu; I see… WAIT?... Lawfirm?

Sakura: Ah yes,me and Chaeyeon are only her to developu customer service and professionalism! We both will moveu to our next important rollsu soon after the end of the year.

Tzuyu: I see. That makes sense. No wonder Chaeyeon-unnie excelled in so many languages. Not all can have that skill.

Chaeyeon: Thank you. And by the way, we will see you at dinner!

Tzuyu: You guys will be there too?

Sakura: Of course! Sana’s Appa invited us-u.

Tzuyu: I see… Should I get housewarming?

Chaeyeon: We overheard from Sana that you are a great cook. Make do a cooking display since Sana’s appa has everything already.He also isn’t a big fan of fruit or alcohol anyways.

Tzuyu: Maybe I will.

I then started to go back home and wondered what recipe to do that can please Sana’s family. I just hope everything goes well.