First friend.

Smitten.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  
-2- 
 


  
It's already the start of new semester, the day that Jessica have been waiting for. The day that she gets to study in SNU.
  
"Someone woke up early. Excited?" Johnny . She wasn't exactly the type of person who would wake up early. Their maids were even after of waking her up, because she hates it. They only get to do it without a hassle when it's something urgent, or something relataed to her dad.
  
"Yeah!" 
  
"Sooyeon, are you sure you'll be alright?" 
  
"Yes daddy! I can manage" Jessica said as she hug her dad "Don't worry. If everything is getting tough, i'll immediately quit and would continue home-studying." she assured her dad 
  
Mr. Jung sent Jessica to school. He wanted to see her Princess go to school. Jessica sent a flying kiss before entering the university with Johnny. 
  
"Remember, You're a varsity student. So, you only depend on the allowance and not the rich Jessica, okay? Or if you want to face fake friends, show how spoiled brat you are" 
  
"I get it since last night. Such a naggerpants" 
  
"Naggerpants? After I helped you get your dad's agreement" 
  
"HEHE ~ I love you Johnny Jung. Bye ~" 
  
  
  
"Miss, is this seat taken?" Jessica said following her room assignment and found a vacant seat in the middle 
  
"No." 
  
"Oh, It's you!" 
  
"It's you! So, you got accepted huh" The girl beamed a smile
  
"Luckily, Yeah." 
  
"So, are you going to accept what I offered you?" 
  
"Would you teach me if I'll join?" 
  
"You mean introduce to the team? Okay then! I'll even recommend you to coach John" 
  
"Pleasured to meet you again. Tiffany, right?" 
  
"Yes. And you're ... Jenny? Was it Jessica?" 
  
"Jessica" She corrected with a smile. She was delighted to have found someone who she managed to befriend for the first day.  
 
Jessica already met Tiffany when she was strolling around SNU. Tiffany was practicing with the team, while Jessica was watching at the sides. She asked if Jessica wanted to play, and the latter didn't refuse the invitation. They had a friendly game at the time. 
  
  
  
"For now, you should pay for your meal. But later, when you join the team, your meals would be free as long as you're in the team. Such a huge advantage, right? You got money to save and you have a food to take." 
  
"The food is free?" 
  
"Hmm! Didn't you read the manual?" 
  
"Well, I was excited so I still haven't read any" Truth. Jessica was asked by Johnny to read, at least some of it, but the girl is so hyped up that she'd rather prepare her stuffs and letting her imagination think of some funny ideas. 
  
"Silly. Not only we get free food, we also have an allowance." 
  
"Ohhh." Jessica took a sandwich, cupcake, and a juice "Are we friends now?" 
  
"I think? What is this? Facebook?" Tiffany let out a chuckle 
  
"One question ..." 
  
"Hmm?" 
  
"Don't you have friends?" 
  
"Ah that ... Well, this school is basically filled with rich students. So, I don't really belong to them." 
  
"What do you mean?" 
  
"I'm just ... not as rich as them?" 
  
"Why does it matter?" 
  
"No, I mean, it's hard to befriend them because they're rich. And I'm ... not. But now I have you" Tiffany showed her eye smile "Don't worry, I'm not a loner. It's just in our room. I don't have a friend, besides you. Because they're not in the soccer team, and I don't want to approach them" 
  
"Ah I see." 
  
"But don't worry. Being us, poor, isn't a disease. That's why we're studying right? To use what we invested in this brain of ours some time later in the future" 
  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter