Skip them, forward to us.

Smitten.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   
-6-  
  

 

  
'Please do not send any roses anymore. It's only dying. -J-' Yoona read the newly posted post-it that Jessica stickered on her locker. Jessica could only shriek at that interaction. Yoona was so close to her, hence the shock. 
  
"You scared me!" She said as she clasps her chest, which she doesn't know whether it's racing due to shock or because of Yoona's presence. She couldn't be bothered which is which though. 
  
"But it's really funny" Yoona giggled "Which roses, anyway?" 
  
"It's already in the dump" Pouted her. "I barely open this locker, so I only saw them today. All 3 of it, died" 
  
"My condolences" 
  
"Thanks" She smiled. If there's one more thing that draws Jessica to Yoona, it would probably her humor. Each time Yoona would joke around, Jessica would feel like all of her worries fades into non- existing place. Yoona has that power over her. 
  
"You ready?" 
  
"Huh? Ready for what?" 
  
"Err... project? You said that you're ditching the event today to do the project, doesn't that mean that I should tag along?" 
  
"That's not necessary ...  I mean ... I am ditching the event today because it would be boring that i'd rather do the project" 
  
"So, let's go?" 
  
"You're ditching too?" 
  
"So, I concluded" Yoona nodded while tapping her foot on the ground and her hand is rubbing her chin "You usually don't talk much, but you do when you're not supposed to do so" 
  
"Fine. I'd let you tag along, but you must remember that I am not, in any way, held responsible of you ditching todays activity" 
  
Yoona beamed a smile and even helping Jessica with the books. Instead of the library, Jessica chose an open field as the place to do the project - which was planned days ago; though Yoona's presence aside. 
  
  
-- 
  
"Can I be excused?" Yoona asked after she took a phone call. 
  
"Sure thing" 
  
"Is there anything you want to eat, drink, or whatever?" Yoona asked and Jessica furrowed her brows "I'm still coming back. I'd just run an errand. But I'd return, okay. Don't give me that look" 
  
"Err, why?" 
  
"Because we're not done yet. What more?" 
  
"Uhm, I'm actually done" She chuckled as she showed Yoona the bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter