Wake up daddy.

Smitten.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Firstly, Hi! I tried so hard not to put A/N as much as possible, but whatever now. Who is watching The King Loves here?? Anybody ships San and Rin too? T_T I like them together huhu. And oh, shame on SM and Coridel for playing dirty wtf. What kind of 10th year celebration is this. I believe I do not need to explain why is that the case, cause I bet you know why is that so.

Anyway, Do enjoy this (though it's very short, i am not kidding). The next chapters would be longer, trust me. It's ending soon, btw. It's down to it's last 3.

 


-12- 


  
 
  
"So, I guess your dad didn't told you, huh?" This guy, who Jessica assumes that is just the same age as her, is actually the CEO of AT&T; the one she's meeting for today. She specifically flew from Korea to Las Vegas just for the both of them to talk personally. 
  
As she heard it, this guy is the 2nd major stockholder with only a little difference with her dad. Which means, if he'd buy the shares of the others, they could love everything in a snap. Not to mention that they need to release some of their shares for a bigger income 
  
"It's just simple, anyway" He smiled "Like the cliché story, it's that condition" 
  
"What condition?" 
  
"Marry me, and I'll induce a partnership deal. My share would be yours, so, you wouldn't have to lose everything. I wouldn't want my wife to suffer, right? I'd make sure to make you live in luxury" 
 
Jessica fumbled in her seat. Marriage? To someone she only met this day? 
 
"Think about it thoroughly" He outreached his hand for a shake "It's nice meeting you personally, future wifey" 
  
"I-I'll meet you once again once I am decided" 
  
"Of course, it's not like you have another choice" He left the restaurant and Jessica sighed immediately 
  
  
-- 
  
"Daddy" She smiled as she entered the ward "I just came back from Las Vegas. I am doing everything so that I can salvage our company. Yours and mom's" she talked to her father's sleeping figure 
  
"When I came there, I kept on chanting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter