I know you.

Smitten.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  
-11-  

 


  
  
"Would you be alright? I can ask Ms. Park to give you the consideration" Johnny called and asked of her well-being. Since the news of Junho's collapse, the two relied to each other, and leaned for each other's comfort. 
  
"Yes, I'll just be a little late if I were to assume it, but I can take the exam. I'll be there" 
  
"Okay, take care" 
  
"Hae, please prepare the car. I'll be going to school in a jiffy" She commanded "Jaehee, please get my school bag and have my uniform prepared" 
  
She then invaded the kitchen for some snacks before washing up, and preparing for the exam she has for this day. 
  
  
The students looked up when they saw Jessica entered the room. They gossiped to their seatmates, but is quickly cut off by Ms. Park. 
  
She quietly sat on her place and took the exam. 
  
"I'm so messed up~" Tiffany complained to her as soon as the exam finished and everybody submitted their papers "Did you get the right word pattern?" 
  
"Hospital, right?" 
  
Tiffany frowned "Hospital? Mine is Judgmental" 
  
"Maybe I got set 1 while you have set 2" Jessica assured "But what do you mean that you messed up when you got the word right?" 
  
"Oh! It's the bonus points" She hissed "That 10 point that has 'no erasures' as it's rule. I got the wrong spelling! I wrote judgemental, ugh!" 
  
"I see that someone is aiming for more than a 100 grade ~" Jessica cooed. Their exam is a 100 point, but has a bonus of 10 points, so it's a total of 110. 
  
"But anyway, are you alright? I mean, with your father ..." 
  
"Aren't you mad at me?" 
  
"Why would I be mad for?" 
  
"Err, because I lied? I hid myself, I didn't tell you who I really am, despite us being the closest" 
  
"Dummy" She knocked Jessica's forehead "I just believe, that everything that happened here, all of the things we done, and just simply everything, was all true. None of them were lies, and all of it was done because you are being you" 
  
"Eew" grimaced her 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter