Her other self.

Smitten.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-10- 
  
 


  
"I can't believe you're all graduating soon" Ms. Oh smiled sincerely as she faces the student one by one "Thanks for the wonderful semester, and for coping up with my requirements" 
  
"What about the finals?" A student asked confusedly. They still haven't had one, but it's as if Ms. Oh is already putting her closing remarks for this semester. 
  
"Graduation gift" She smirked before leaving the student who shouted in joy and jumped around 
  
"Jessi~ Let's go~" Tiffany called "One last week of practice for the last game!"  
  
"I am not playing" 
  
"Is the last thing you'd say to me if you don't want me to kill you" chorused them and leaving the room giggling  
  
"I can't believe we're in the last week of classes, then graduation rites soon" Tiff said "Remember when I just met you? You barely talk. I didn't know that you could talk for hours" 
  
"Hehe" Smiled Jessica and taking a juice as the last course in the lane "Wait, I need to take this call" She excused herself to answer the phone because it's their butler calling. Good thing they quickly found a spot, because they decided to join Johnny on his table. 
  
"W—What?" She stood frozen, shocked at the news their butler just told her.  
  
... 
  
The canteen is slowly filled with students, most of them were buzzing but Jessica couldn't hear anything. It's as if her would fall into the pit of the earth. 
  
Her phone slipped from her hold while her legs gave-away, she slumped on the floor with tears falling from her eyes. Tiffany was quick to console her, and Johnny was pacifying her. 
  
"Hey, what's the problem?" 
  
"I ... I need to go" She wiped off her tears and ran as fast as she could 
  
"Hey, your phone" Yoona saw the scene and followed her. Jessica is losing it "What's the problem?" asked her when Jessica is scrolling the contacts but is getting pissed when she can't find what she's searching for "I'll send you, okay? You don't have to panic" She took back the phone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter