Sincerity is the key.

Smitten.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  
-14-


  
  
AT&T and AJ Inc. formed a partnership. But the wedding is still to follow up. Included in Jessica's terms is that they'll only get married when her dad is already able to walk her down the aisle. If that isn't the case, then there's no wedding happening. 
  
That's why, it felt mixed joy and sad when her dad finally recovered. 
  
Junho woke up after a week, and he got discharged after some few more test conducted by Dr. Stevenson. He was asked not to do any strenuous activities nor stress himself out. 
  
Johnny have been taking care of him while Jessica manages the company. She didn't know how to face her dad and break the news. It may shock him; hence, he may fall sick again. She didn't want that to happen. 
  
"I'd be the one to tell him" Jessica informed her future husband "It may come as a shock as it happened so sudden, so, I'd do it. He'd understand it if it's me" 
  
"Alright, point taken. But you know that the wedding is in a week time, right?" 
  
"Of course, we even planned it out together" 
  
"All right then. Just so you know, you also have this freedom once we get married. Nothing would change. Just the fact that you're my wifey" 
  
Jessica smiled. She can sense that the guy is genuinely nice, sadly, her heart has been long taken by a certain deer. "Yeah, thank you for keeping this private. I don't want my dad to see it online. He may not be able to control his emotions" 
  
  
 
 
-- 
 
  
  
"Sica!" Yoona shouted from the outside of their house "Sica! I know you're in there. Let's have a talk, please!" 
  
"..." 
  
"Sica!!" 
  
"Excuse me," The butler opened the gate and talked to Yoona "Miss Jessica is busy, so she wouldn't be able to talk to you." 
  
"Please tell her that I'll wait here until she isn't busy anymore" Yoona stood firm with her words as she pace back and forth in front of the Jung's mansion 
  
"Err, I'll relay the message" So the butler went inside and told Jessica what Yoona said. She glanced on her window and found Yoona there 
  
  
  
"Hey rascal, what is that punk doing outside? Why aren't you letting a guest come inside?" Johnny asked 
  
"I'm busy" 
  
"LQ?" He asked that resulted to a glare from Jessica "Kay, Geez. Why are you so scary for?" 
  
"..." 
  
"I don't mean to be nosy, but why are you avoiding her?" Truth. Yoona has been going on and on the past few days but it's either Jessica would work overtime or have a drive at the race track; to release stress, and just so she could avoid the girl. Well, it's intentional. She doesn't know how to face the girl who shakes up her feelings every given time. She just can't see Yoona devastated anymore. She won't be able to grant her plea anyway. 
  
"Because there isn't something to talk about" 
  
"Yeah? Probably she'd ask why didn't you say anything when she kissed you, and now, out of the blue, you're getting married to someone else" He spurted and Jessica frowned "I saw you, at the field. Supposed that I'm leaving, but then I dropped my wallet. And by coincidence, that happened" 
  
"That wasn't a kiss, that was an accident. She just happened to fall on top of me" 
  
"Then, talk to her" Shrugged him "Tell her to apologize" 
  
"For kissing me?" She asked dumbly 
  
"Yeah. It's only either of the two, anyway. Either you'd let her apologize for it, or you'd hear her confession" He answered before heading for the kitchen. 
  
 
 
  
- 10 pm -  
  
Jessica glanced outside and didn't see Yoona. Thinking that the girl already left, she turned in for bed time. 
  
 
 
It was 12 midnight when the loud thunders woke her up. She wasn't in a deep slumber, and the thunders were really loud. She heard buzzing sounds outside her room so she went out. It was her dad and their butler 
  
"Dad? Why are you still up?" 
  
"Oh, Princess" He smiled "I was just thirsty so I asked for a glass of milk" 
  
"Ohh" 
  
"But why aren't you letting your friend to come in? It's really pouring hard and she's walking back and forth outside our house. Did you fight?" 
  
"Huh?" She furrowed her brows but nonetheless glanced outside. Yep, it's still Yoona. "Is she crazy?!" She muttered and hissed 
  
"You know" He started and took his milk from George; their butler, and told him to leave the both of them alone. "I can tell that you like her too" 
  
She faked a chuckle "Nonsense, dad. What are you saying?" 
  
"You may be unsure now, or you just don't want to admit it, but this ..." He went to his room and grabbed a folder, before returning back to the hallway and flipping it open for Jessica to see "The way you look at her, is so different. This moments feels so surreal, but they are. She makes you happy" 
  
Jessica had agape. The folder that she's seeing now is filled of pictures of her during her whole stay in SNU. But Junho flipped it to the parts during the time Yoona and Jessica were hanging out together for their project 
  
"I know you're feeling like I invaded your privacy, but I just want to be updated

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter