Seoul National University.

Smitten.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some warnings, that may come in handy before you start reading this story/chapter.

Mostly Jessica's POV/side of the story Unlike my other stories, this is actually a slow-phased one. You'd get what I mean when you reach the ahaha (not quite sure, but that's what I felt when I was doing the revisions) Would be 15 chapters in total (they were totally chopped unevenly lol, my bad T_T) Never forget to enjoy hehe :-) Lastly, would be updated (hopefully) during Fri, Sun, Tue, Wed. <- Applies if I'm not busy :)

 

 

-1- 
  


Jessica just finished her lessons for today, so she's just browsing the internet for a while before logging in her social media accounts. 
 
Her phone beeped, and she answered it when she saw her uncles name blinking in the screen 
 
'Jessica, are you done with your lectures for today?' 
  
'Yes. Why?' 
  
'Good! I, I left a file and my USB at home, can you bring it over?' 
  
'I don't want. I don't want to go to the office. I'd rather stay home.' 
  
'Hello, my dear niece? Have you been home studying too much that you don't know I'm a professor and a coach at SNU?' 
  
'Professor? Coach? SNU? Dream on!' 
  
'YAH! I've to admit that I studied business, but I was really into coaching.' 
  
'Oh yeah?' 
  
'Really. Fine. If you don't want and still not believing it, Tell Hae to bring it over for me' 
  
'Wait, you really teach? Johnny Jung?' 
  
'Yeah' 
  
'What do you teach?' 
  
'Soccer' 
  
'You can't even play with me since ever. How come?' 
  
'I don't play. I coach students; Varsities.' 
  
'I see. Sounds plausible.' 
  
'Are you going here or are you going to give Hae the files that I need?' 
  
'If I come, would you tour me around SNU?' 
  
'And why would I do that for?' 
  
'Because I'm your only niece. I'm the one and only Jessica Jung Sooyeon' 
  
'The spoiled brat.' 
  
'Your enemy' 
  
'Yeah.' 
  
'Are you touring me or?' 
  
'I said no.' 
  
'I'm going to tell this to my mom' She threated  
  
'Why must you tell her for?' 
  
'Because you're not keeping your promise about keeping an eye on me just like how you told her before she passed away' 
  
'Ugh!! I shouldn't have called you' 
  
'You called me because you half-heartedly want me to come too' 
  
'Because you're not getting your lazy off at our house! You're always home-studying, swimming, shopping, or going to the office. That's the only thing you do at your age.' 
  
'Tell daddy that and let me be free' 
  
'Why? Is Hyung the real reason or you just want to stay at home because you don't want to go out of the house?' 
  
'Well, partly dad's.  It's only uhm, for quite some time that he'll be home so I want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter