8/?

The Other Boy

 

                “That’s another one killed this week!” Henry clenches his eyes shut as he hears the gasp of terror around the school. He’s walking to the school doors with Sungmin by his side, a protective arm around his shoulder like someone’s going to attack. “How many is that this week?” “This man is sick!” “I think I’m going to be sick!” He doesn’t think he can squeeze any tighter as he hears someone calling his name. “Henry! Wait for me!” Unconsciously, a smile appears on his face as he turns around and finds Ryeowook panting while dragging his book bag across the ground.

                “You’re going to tear your book bag if you keep doing that,” Henry laughed as Ryeowook caught up, bending over with his hands on his knees, gasping for air. “Good, I hate this book bag,” Ryeowook grumbled before shoving it up his arm onto his shoulder. Ryeowook fixed his hair before smiling at the duo. “Do you know what everyone is talking about?” Ryeowook asked as they started walking to the front doors. Henry tensed up and looked at Sungmin desperately. Sungmin smiled sympathetically and looked at Ryeowook.

                “I’ll explain in chorus. Right now…is not such a good time,” Sungmin sighed, glancing at Henry and back, trying to get his point across. Ryeowook got the message and nodded frantically, smiling sheepishly and they continued on their way.

~.~

                Ryeowook skidded to a stop at the choir door and rushed in right as the bell rung. “Hyung, I feel like I’m preparing for the Olympics,” Ryeowook whined as he dropped in his seat next to Sungmin. Sungmin laughed, rubbing his back before his expression went serious and dropping his voice lower. “About this morning, what the kids have been talking about is a murderer. His signature is ripping the limbs from the body and drinking from them. He isn’t a cannibal though. He just started this last week and his first victims were Mr. and Mrs. Lau or also known as Henry’s grandparents. He’s been having nightmares about the killer for a week, but he’s stopped having them last night,” Sungmin filled Ryeowook in, heaving a sigh as he let his head fall back. “Looks like I moved at a bad time. I feel so bad for Henry! I won’t bring it up, I promise!” Ryeowook smiled slightly at Sungmin’s thankful glance before turning to the board.

~.~

                He watched as Henry laughed at something Kyuhyun said to make Sungmin pout and throw a pillow at the duo sitting on the opposite bed. He growled softly as Kyuhyun wrapped an arm around Henry, smiling lightly and ruffling his hair. He wanted to throw Kyuhyun across the room and wrap his arms around Henry’s waist, snuggling his face close to Henry’s neck as he smelled his unique scent mixed with the aroma that is his blood.He smirked as he looked down and saw an injured boy limping along while holding a stab wound. This should be easy, He thinks as he jumps down on his victim and finishes him off.

~.~

                “Wookie-Oppa,” Ryeowook can hear his name and his eyes widen in horror, much to Henry’s and Sungmin’s amusement as they turn towards the voice. Sungmin whistles lowly, laughing at Ryeowook’s glare. “Who’s that?” Henry nudges Ryeowook, grinning as he blushes in embarrassment. “Not my girlfriend if that’s what you are thinking. That’s my sister,” Ryeowook mutters, bringing his head down and covering his eyes. “Oppa, I’ve been calling you! Oh, who are your friends,” Ryeowook knows that tone of voice like the back of his hand. His eyes give his sister a look telling her to back off. “These are my friend’s, Henry and Sungmin. Guys, this is my younger sister, Kim Yu Jin,” Ryeowook mutters, glaring at Yu Jin the whole time.

                Yu Jin smiles innocently, extending her hand. “It’s nice to meet you two. Any friend of Oppa’s is a friend of mine,” Yu Jin winks, giggling. They both smile politely, Sungmin first shaking her hand, then Henry. The first bell rings and the two excuse themselves to go to class. Ryeowook holds Yu Jin back and glares hard at her. “I don’t know what you’re trying to do, but you need to cut it out. Right now,” he snarled, unfazed as Yu Jin chuckles and smirks at her older brother. “Okay, Oppa,” she smiles and skips off to her first class.

 


A/N: Another character is introduced! ^.^ I put it close to reality (we all know Wookie is an only child) She's from Incheon and has the last name Kim soooo.ANYWAYS, Thanks to wookiebear, skullboy, and Michiru097for commenting and sparkling for subscribing! Thank you loves. ^.^ Next chapter, next Friday as always. See you then!