2/?

The Other Boy

A/N: If you haven't noticed, I've changed the rating. I'm still progressing in the story and I get ideas along the way so I've ended up with in one chapter so far along with girlxgirl. Anyways, I hope you like the next chapter!

 


 

            Heechul glanced to his right, his normal long strides matching Henry’s short ones as they went on their way to fetch his belongings. Henry didn’t notice as he sighed deeply, gripping Heechul’s hand tighter, watching the people pass by. Soon, Henry’s steps almost stopped as he zoned out. “Henli-ah, it’s going to be okay!” Heechul sighed, picking the boy up in his arms before smiling slightly. Henry pouted before wrapping his arms around Heechul’s neck. “I don’t get why they want to leave me,” Henry sighed, resting his head on his hyung’s shoulder. Heechul smiled sympathetically and left it at that.

            The house soon came into view, allowing Heechul to slow down. Now standing in front of the fenced-off yard, Heechul set Henry on his feet. “Henry-ah, you don’t have to come in okay? If you don’t, I want you to hang on to this fence and do NOT let go under any circumstances. Don’t think I won’t know, Heechul knows everything,” said man smiled before ruffling Henry’s hair. Henry watched as Heechul walked up the pathway and knocked on the door.

            Heechul was invited in, leaving Henry looking around at his former neighborhood for only a month. Finally, after that month, Henry laid his eyes on the neighboring house. The mansion his grandparents had told him to never go near. Now that he didn’t live with his grandparents anymore…did that mean he could go over there?? Henry’s eyes flickered across the perimeter, questioning if he REALLY wanted to go over there. It looked like a horror movie waiting to happen.

            His eyes swept over the house, finally landing on a window after feeling a gaze on him. He only caught a glimpse before the curtain closed, only movement of curtain swaying. Henry’s eyes fell from the window before jumping in surprise. Before him was a little boy, maybe the same age as him or a year older making him eight. He was dressed like he lived in England back in the 1700’s as he held an umbrella over his head and every inch of his skin was covered except for his neck and face.

            “What are you doing over there?! It’s dangerous!” Henry cried, his small eyes widening as he beckoned the boy to come from around the iron fence. “I live here! I’m not supposed to be outside, Daddy will be mad if he sees me,” the boy admitted, a small frown gracing his lips. “Then why are you out here?” Henry asked, raising an eyebrow. “I had to see you before you leave!” the boy cried, eyes wide as he pouted. Henry was about to ask again, but Heechul came out.

            “Yah, Chinese brat, are you going to help or talk to yourself some more?!” Heechul yelled and Henry then realized that no one was there. “I’m coming hyung!” Henry cried, skipping over and taking his bags. They walked for about 10 minutes until Heechul voiced his question.

            “Who were you talking to?” the diva asked, raising an eyebrow at the boy who struggled to take his luggage with him. “I was talking to the boy that lives there! He’s really nice!” Henry smiled as Heechul took another bag. Heechul’s eyebrows furrowed and slowly stopped walking as he thought. “But, Henli-ah, no one has lived there in a hundred years!”


A/N: Pretty short chapter /pouts There will be a big event in the next chapter! ;D Thanks to 4klover, hikarinotebiki, JayJaydeetJetPlane and Michiru097 for subscribing and Joonieboo and yuesan for commenting! <33 我爱你们!