It's Yoong

For Yoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoong wore his sweater and took his bag. He then kept onto wearing his shoe. He pushed the door and locked it. He kept the key in his pocket and walked to the elevator, wearing his small school bag that only has a notebook and a pencil.

“Good morning Mr. Kwon Yoong! To the ground floor?” a man asked him and he nodded.

“Ajussi call me mister! Ajussi funny!” he laughed.

The ajussi was a man that befriended Yul when they moved in. Every morning, he would accompany Yoong to ride the elevator as Yoong was still small so he could not ride the elevator alone. The ajussi was on his way to work anyway.

“Here Yoong, take this money and buy yourself some bread later.” The ajussi kindly gave Yoong some penny but Yoong declined.

“No ajussi. Appa said not to take others money.” Yoong shook his head.

“I know – I know so help me to hold this bag for a while.” The ajussi made an excuse so Yoong would help him to hold his work bag for a while whilst they rode the elevator.

“Okay!” Yoong held the bag and once they were on the ground floor, the ajussi gave Yoong some penny.

“Thank you ajussi!”

“Most welcome, Yoong. Take care.” He said and walked to his motorcycle.

Yoong kept the money in his pocket and walked to his school. Yul will only be home at 10 in the morning so Yoong had to walk to school alone.

Yoong stopped his pace when he saw a beautiful black Lexus near the road he always used. He never saw the car these past 2 weeks so he wondered who would own such car at that neighborhood. Out of curiosity, Yoong touched the car tire and grinned alone.

"How can I help you?" Yoong turned to the woman who was asking him. 

He never saw such an elegant and beautiful lady. He was taken aback.

"Oh, this must be noona's car. I think this car is beautiful. That is all." Yoong bowed to Jessica and retreated.

Jessica watched the little boy galloped away from her. Jessica sighed and looked at the flat which the private investigator told her where Yul lived with their son.

“Yoong! Take this bread boy!” Jessica heard an ajumma shouting.

“Yoong?” Jessica looked at an ajumma giving the earlier boy some bread.

“Ajumma, appa said to pay. I only have this. Take it ajumma.” Yoong showed the penny he got earlier.

The ajumma refused. Yoong insisted.

“No. No. This is my treat to you. Eat a lot and study well okay. Take this milk too.” the ajumma ran a grocery store at the end of the street and she was nice to the Kwon.

“Ajumma. Yoong don’t have money to pay.” Yoong showed the money he had.

“Yoong, just take it okay. Pay me back with good grades.” The ajumma said and Yoong smiled with a nod.

Jessica was not aware that she was crying then. Was that her little Yoong?

“Yoong?” she whispered to herself as she watched the small boy walked away.

She ran for the boy. Yoong stopped walking when someone hugged him from behind. Jessica cried and hugged Yoong tightly. Yoong froze.

“Noona?” he called once he knew who had hugged him from behind.

Jessica looked at Yoong with a wet face.

“Are you Yoong?” Jessica asked and Yoong nodded.

“Yes, noona. Please don’t tell appa what I did. I swear not to touch your car again.” Yoong was scared because the noona had known his name.

Commonly, when an adult knows your name, they will tell on you to your parents and Yoong did not want that to happen.

“Yoong.” Jessica cried and cupped the small face of her son.

Yoong stayed still. Jessica stared at the cute face of her son and kissed the face timelessly until Yoong pushed her away.

“This is molesting, noona. I read it once in the newspaper!” Yoong dragged himself away from Jessica.

Jessica shook her head and grabbed Yoong hand again. She chuckled toward her son antiques. Molesting?

“Yoong…where are you going now?” she asked calmly.

Yoong looked at a street.

“To school and I think I am late now.” Yoong glanced at Jessica before he ran away, pulling his hands away.

Jessica was taken aback but she quickly called for Yoong as she chased after him too.

Yoong ignored Jessica’s call and ran to his school. He stopped and to his dismay, the school gate was already locked. He pouted and cried right then. He hated missing school because he liked t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter