Reunite

For Yoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yul pleased Jessica into their flat. Yoong jumped around the small unit. Jessica looked at Yoong. Yoong seemed excited. That was a good sign.

“Welcome to our home noona!” Yoong giggled.

“Yoong, don’t jump around.” Yul stopped Yoong from jumping.

“Sorry appa. Yoong is happy. Sit down noona.” Yoong sat down and Jessica followed suit.

“Sorry…no chairs or sofa…” Yul said bashfully.

“Yul…I don’t mind…” Jessica shook her head.

“Maybe noona can try appa’s cooking tonight. Appa good at cooking.” Yoong sat on Jessica’s lap.

Jessica hugged her son.

“Sure, why not?” Jessica looked at Yul and Yul smiled.

“Dinner, here?” Yul asked Jessica.

“Yes. Dinner.” Jessica did not know why but she blushed all of sudden.

Yul blushed too and Yoong wondered why.

//

Jessica looked at Yoong’s work book. She felt proud when she looked at those stars and ‘Good’ words on Yoong’s work.

“You’re a smart kid.” Jessica patted Yoong’s back.

“Appa teach me all the time. Appa’s smart too.”

Jessica won’t argue with that. Yoong was right.

“Your appa is a smart guy after all.”

“Noona, want to play checker board with me?” Yoong took out the checker board game his dad bought him 2 years ago.

It was a hard paper with checker on it and some plastic coins. Jessica looked at the ‘game’.

“You play this?” she asked.

If Yoong stayed with her, he would get anything that he wanted. Be it PS3, PSP, Nintendo Wii, anything!

“Yeah and I always win.”

Jessica chuckled when Yoong looked so proud of his own self.

“Okay…let’s play a game.” Jessica agreed.

Yoong made the first move. He giggled when Jessica moved her beads onto his way. It was a good game when Yoong won easily against Jessica. Yul would peek on them once in a while.

“I won! I won!” Yoong jumped around and Jessica moaned.

“Fine. Play chess with me. Let’s see who will win then.” Jessica dared Yoong and Yoong stopped jumping.

“Chess? Yoong don’t know how to play that. Can noona teach Yoong?”

“Sure! Come here.” She pulled that boy to be on her lap.

Jessica spent time teaching Yoong how to play chess until Yul called them for dinner.

//

Yoong felt asleep on Jessica’s lap. It was a tiring day for him. He played with his dad, and then back at the flat, he played with Jessica whilst his dad cooked. Jessica kissed the soft cheeks of Yoong. Yul watched Jessica’s act. They just had dinner and Yoong felt asleep right away.

“He looked exactly like you.” Jessica let Yul carried Yoong onto the comforter at the edge of the room.

“Well…” Yul put his son on the comforter slowly.

He looked at Jessica once Yoong had already been covered by the blanket. Jessica looked at Yul too.

“My mom…my mom paid Victoria to seduce you…” Jessica eyes turned sad.

Yul touched Jessica’s hands.

“She kissed me all of sudden…and you were there and I was stunt.” Yul uttered.

“I should have listened to you but…”

“Sica…let’s not talk about this again…” Yul wiped her tears away.

“I want to so you have a reason to forgive me.” Jessica cried again.

“It’s not your fault. None of this is our fault.” Yul cupped Jessica’s face.

“Yul…” Jessica hugged the man.

Yul hugged Jessica too.

“I miss you Yul. Through these 8 years I was in agony. Nothing I do can make me happy and when I met you at the lake garden the other day, God knows how much I cried that night.”

“I don’t want you to be sad anymore. I promise I won’t do anything stupid again.” Yul kissed Jessica’s head.

“It wasn’t you. It was me.” Jessica looked at her man.

“Sica…”

“Can Yoong skips school today?” she asked Yul, trying to divert the topic.

“Why?” Yul looked at Yoong.

“I want some time with him.”

“Sica…tomorrow is Sunday. Remember?” Yul smiled.

He stood and arranged the pillows for him and Jessica.

“Oh…” Jessica laughed a bit.

Yul laughed too. Yoong grunted. They both stop laughing.

“May I hug you to sleep tonight?” Yul asked as he sat down on the comforter.

Blood rushed to Jessica’s face. She blushed and walked slowly to Yul as the man offered his hand out.

“I hope you are comfortable.” Yul said as he pulled Jessica into his arms and lied down together.

Jessica looked at Yul in the eyes before the man kissed her forehead, down to her nose and to her lips. Jessica replied to the kiss slowly, remembering how to kiss a man.

Yul stopped his kiss and rested his forehead on Jessica’s forehead.

“Are you sure you want to come back to me?”

“I am here with you am I not, Yul?” Jessica cupped Yul’s cheek and kissed his again.

“I love you Jessica.”

“I love you too.”

They said to each other before falling asleep.

//

“Appa, why noona sleeps here?” Yoong looked at Jessica who was sleeping soundlessly.

“Noona was tired. Let her be.” Yul packed the food into the food container.

“Noona will follow us to Lotte World? We’ll go to Lotte World?” Yoong could not believe his dad when Yul said earlier that they were going to Lotte World when Jessica woke up.

“Yes. We’ll go with noona’s car.” Yul decided to wake Jessica up.

“Wake up noona.” Yul asked Yoong to do so instead of him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter