END

For Yoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoong looked handsome in the tuxedo his mother bought him. Charles introduced Yoong to all his friends and they like him a lot. Yoong was cheeky and the old men like him.

Yul watched from afar. He smiled when he saw Yoong dancing for his grandfather. Jessica hugged Yul’s hand. Yul kissed Jessica’s head.

“I am officially yours.” She whispered to Yul’s ear.

Yul looked at Jessica and kissed her forehead then.

“And I am yours too.”

“Yul, I heard you argued with dad about our honeymoon trip.” Jessica looked at Yul.

There weren’t many guests as it was already late in the evening. The wedding started at 9 in the morning and ended at 5 p.m. It was 6 then.

“He asked me to bring you to Hawaii with his money. I can’t do that. I won’t.”

“Why not? I like Hawaii.”

“No. We are not going to Hawaii, Jessica. I can’t afford that.” Yul shook his head.

Jessica pulled Yul for a kiss. Yul replied to the kiss and they stopped seconds later.

“I am married to you. My money is yours too.”

“No. Your money belongs to you. My money is ours. Okay?” Yul gripped Jessica’s hand and intertwined their fingers together.

“So…we are not going for our honeymoon?”

Yul beamed. He looked at Jessica.

“I know how much you want to go on a vacation with me. So, for our honeymoon, we’ll leave tonight.”

“Tonight? To where?”

“Secret.” Yul put his forefinger on his lips.

Jessica pinched his cheeks.

“Tell me beforehand so that I can pack the right clothe.” Jessica said but Yul shook his head.

“Nope. I already do that for you. Don’t worry about anything.”

“Are we going by bus?” Jessica face was serious and Yul laughed.

“Yes.”

Jessica sighed while Yul looked at her with a smile.

“It’s all that I can afford. I bought the ticket for you. It’s a two-way ticket so don’t worry.”

“Where are we going?”

Yul didn’t answer his wife. Instead, he kissed her forehead and excused himself. Jessica pouted and looked at Yoong who was shaking hand with her dad’s friends.

 “Jessica.” Jessica heard her mother’s voice.

She looked at the woman. Mrs. Jung was holding a glass of champagne. Maybe it’s to calm her down throughout the wedding.

“Guess you got everything that you want.” Mrs. Jung said and Jessica smirked.

“Guess so, mom. You should be happy for me.”

“I am. I am happy for you.”

Jessica looked at her mother.

“Look mom. I hate having this kind of relationship with you. You’re my mother and I love you. Can’t you for once look at Yul and Yoong as your family? I am married to Yul now. I love him and he loves me. And Yoong, look at him. Dad has never been that happy to see a kid. He cherished Yoong a lot. You are missing out the best things in this house if you keep distancing yourself away from us.”

“It’s because I don’t know how to approach you after the horrible things I did to you. I am ashamed! I am ashamed to Yul, you, your dad and Yoong. I don’t know where to start and what to do to approach you guys again. I don’t even know how to say sorry to you…” Mrs. Jung cried and Jessica hugged her mother.

“Mom…I love you.” Jessica rubbed her mother’s back and looked at her dad as the guy looked at them.

He carried Yoong and walked to Jessica and his wife.

“So we are good again?” Charles said to his wife and the old woman nodded with a smile.

“Yoong, your grandmother is crying. Cheer her up.” Charles put Yoong down and Yoong started dancing like crazy.

Jessica jaw dropped when Charles did the same. Mrs. Jung laughed out loud seeing how silly her husband was. She knelt and hugged Yoong. Yoong is an adorable kid after all.

“I told you, you will fall for him.” Charles teased his wife and Mrs. Jung nodded while hugging Yoong who was hugging his grandmother too.

“I’m sorry Yoong.”

“Oh, ajumma, don’t say sorry. Ajumma never do wrong to Yoong.” Yoong said and started dancing crazily again.

Jessica looked at her dad while her mom watched Yoong happily.

“What did you teach him?” Jessica couldn’t believe Yoong was dancing like that.

“What? It’s dancing.” Charles danced too and Jessica scrambled away in embarrassment.

~~~~

Jessica leaned her head on Yul’s head as she slept all the way to their honeymoon place. Yul looked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter