Crisis

For Yoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yul stapled the papers for the afternoon meeting. He read the paper once he had stapled everything.

“Venture” he read at the meeting’s document and put the paper down.

He was not embarrassed to admit that he had zero knowledge about what he was doing at the company. Since the morning, all that he did was stapling papers and punching papers and organizing files in the files room. Yul felt like Taemin was actually giving him the task that was not relatable to the management at all.

“Yul, bring the papers to the meeting room and put them for each seat. Then take the mineral bottles in the pantry and arrange them too.” Taemin appeared and Yul nodded.

Yul took the papers and went to the meeting room. He arranged the papers and looked at the CEO seat.

“Jessica Jung.” Yul read softly and smiled.

He could imagine Jessica at the seat, listening and questioning her employee. Yul had to admit that the Jessica he knew at home was not the same Jessica at the company. It’s like Jessica had two personalities and Taemin said that is what they call professional.

Yul did not know what professionalism is so he could not really give a say about it.

“Yul.” Jesisca was at the meeting room’s door.

Yul looked at his wife. Jessica entered the room and locked the door. Yul continued with his task. Jessica touched Yul’s elbow as the guy ignored her.

“Are you okay?” Jessica asked.

“I’m fine Mrs. Jung.” Yul looked at Jessica.

“I’m really-really sorry about our lunch date.” Jessica put a sorry face and pouted.

“It’s okay… I ate anyway…” Yul looked away.

Earlier, they planned to have lunch together but Jessica didn’t show up at the restaurant they promised to meet up. In the end, Yul ate both of the dishes he had ordered.

Jessica pouted even more. She hugged Yul’s arm and Yul looked at her.

“Mrs. Jung, people might see us.” Yul tried to pull his hand away but Jessica hugged him instead.

Yul sighed and looked down to Jessica. Jessica hid her face in the crook of Yul’s chest.

“I’m sorry seobang. Please forgive. I’ll make it up to you tonight.”

“I said it’s okay Sica…” Yul hugged Jessica too and Jessica hugged Yul tighter.

“You wear the perfume I gave.” Jessica sniffed Yul’s neck and Yul smiled upon her.

“You like it right?”

Jessica nodded and leaned up for a kiss. It was a chaste and short kiss but it made both of them looked at each other. Yul cupped Jessica’s face and leaned down.

Jessica replied to Yul’s kiss and gave her all.

“Sica…” Yul whispered when he let her lips go.

“Wait for me in my office after the meeting ends. Okay?” Jesisca kissed Yul’s lips again and Yul nodded.

“I love you.” Jessica said and Yul smiled.

“I love you too.” Yul could feel that Jessica was sincere with her words.

Jessica kissed Yul again and let him go. Yul adjusted Jessica’s clothe again and her hair too.

“Thank you Mr. Kwon.” Jessica said as she headed to the door.

Yul could only smile and continued with his work.

//

Jessica looked at her employee as they discuss over a matter in the meeting. Jessica gave her thought and the meeting ended earlier than it should. Jessica saw Yul at the door when everybody was walking out of the room. She eyed her man as he cleaned up the room. She looked at Taemin who was already left the room.

“Does he ask you to do this kind of stuff?” Jessica asked when it was only Yul and her in the room.

“It’s part of the management right? Besides, I learnt so many things.”

“I can’t believe he treat you like this. That punk!” Jessica was mad.

“Sica…this is something common to happen for a rookie like me. I need to learn the basic of it.”

“But not this.”

“I approve this. Don’t worry okay.” Yul assured Jessica and continued with his work.

Jessica sighed and could only watch Yul from behind.

//

“Dad…”

“Jesse, if Yul is comfortable working as a guard let him be. Why are you forcing him to do something he does not want?” Charles said as he discussed about Yul with Jessica.

“But then…if we get married later…”

“Jesse, are you sure you love that man?” Charles’s face made Jessica’s forehead crumbled.

She was confused with the earlier question. Of course she loves that man. Yul is everything to her!

“Dad, he’s the love of my life. I love him to death.”

“Then, why do I sense of insecure in your words?” Charles heaves out a breath.

Jessica shook her head.

“Jessica, no matter who Yul is, I accept him as my son-in-law. So why are you having problem accepting him as who he is?”

“It’s not that dad. I don’t care who he is. I love him for who he is. The only reason why I want him to work with me is to make sure he is close to me. If he does all those part time jobs, when will he has time to spend with me and Yoong, then? Before he agreed to work with me, he told me he wanted to do another job. I need my husband with me.”

“Is that so…huh…that Yul…”

“I know it’s hard for him to learn the management now but dad, I need him to be with me.”

“Just let him be the guard then. He likes that job better. He’ll be close to you too. Are you preparing him to be your PA or what?”

Jessica gave a meaningful smile to his dad. Charles scratched his eyebrow. This girl!

“You don’t expect Yul to be your secretary!”

“Why not? He knows me better than anyone else.”

“Jessica, that will just hurt his pride…”

“I thought of that…but dad…”

“Let him be the head of the security department. He knows better on how to be a good security guard. He worked as a guard all of his life!”

“But dad…”

“No more buts. Either you transfer him to the department or I will do so. You’ll thank me later.” Charles opened the door and looked at Yoong who was standing on front of the door with a box of puzzle.

“My Yoong.” Charles picked the boy up and Yoong looked at his mom.

“Umma, appa is calling for you.” Yoong said and Jessica nodded.

Jessica kissed Yoong’s cheeks.

“Don’t exceed the time dad. Last time you did, Yul was furious. At me. So please let Yoong sleep before 10.”

“Okay. Okay.” Charles said and Yoong laug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter