New Life

For Yoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yul wore his uniform and looked into the mirror. He smiled when Jessica hugged him from behind. Jessica kissed Yul’s shoulder and Yul gripped her hands.

“It’s still early. Don’t you think so?” she asked.

“If I go early then I can do more work.” Yul turned to Jessica and hugged her properly.

“Work with me. I need worker like you.” Jessica kissed Yul’s chin and rubbed her lips to Yul’s jaw line.

Yul smiled and let Jessica be. He enjoyed the kisses too.

“I’ll think about it.” Yul took his turn to kiss Jessica’s neck.

“Give me the answer by this week.” Jessica closed her eyes when Yul bit her neck softly with his lips.

“I love you Jessica.” Yul said as he travelled his lips onto Jessica’s exposed skin.

“I love you too…Yul…” Jessica hugged Yul closer but then Yul stopped her.

She looked at him with a frown.

“I have to go work. I’ll see you tonight.” He cupped her face and kissed her forehead and cheeks.

“I was enjoying that!” she rolled her eyes.

“Me too but I’ll be late then.” He kissed her lips and walked to Yoong who was sleeping soundlessly on the bed.

Yul kissed the boy’s face. Yul didn’t forget to touch Yoong’s head and kissed the boy’s head then. Jessica smiled to that. She liked it when Yul showed how fatherly he was. He looked at Jessica. They walked downstairs together.

“I have prepared your breakfast. Eat them okay?” Jessica said and Yul nodded.

“Thank you.” he said and Jessica smiled at him.

Jessica put the food container into Yul’s bag as Yul wore his shoe. They shared a kiss again before Yul bid her goodbye. Jessica watched Yul walked away until he disappeared from her sight.

//

Jessica lied beside Yoong and kissed the boy’s temple. She stared at Yoong’s cute face and his red lips. She smiled. How could a kid be so beautiful like this? Jessica loved how adorable Yoong looked in his sleep.

“Yoong…wake up now. It’s time to get ready for school.” Jessica woke up her son with kisses on his face.

Yoong shifted in his sleep. Jessica hugged his petite frame and played her lips onto Yoong’s ear.

“Umma…” Yoong opened his eyes and Jessica smiled at him.

“Wake up now…” Jessica showered the cute face with kisses.

“Where’s appa?” he asked as his umma scooped him from the bed and put him on her lap.

She hugged him and he hugged her too.

“Appa already left for work.”

“Did appa kiss Yoong?” Yoong looked up to Jessica and Jessica nodded.

“He did. He kissed you here and here and here.” Jessica tickled the boy and kissed his face again.

Yoong laughed and screamed as his umma tickled him.

“Umma!” he tried to escape from his umma’s arms.

Jessica let the boy go and stared at him.

“I’ll get your breakfast ready while you get ready to school okay?” Jessica said and Yoong nodded.

“Good boy.” Jessica stood from the bed whilst Yoong ran to the bathroom.

//

Yoong came down and greeted his araboji who was reading the newspaper at the dining table. Charles Jung ruffled Yoong’s head.

“My grandson, why didn’t you sleep with me last night?” Charles said in a sad voice.

Yoong eyes widen and he pouted.

“Araboji drinks! That drinks smell bad. Appa never drink that. Yoong don’t like the smell.” Yoong shook his head and Charles looked at Jessica as Jessica put a special breakfast for her son.

While others ate pancakes and bacon, Yoong had fried rice.

“Yul never drink? That’s a lie.”

“Of course he drinks but not often. He saved money dad. Besides when he knows Yoong didn’t like the smell of liquor, he tried not to drink at all.” Jessica sat beside Yoong and Yoong thanked his umma before he ate the fried rice.

“What’s with the fried rice for him?” Charles watched Yoong ate diligently.

“He used to eat rice in the morning…” Jessica who was already in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter