Crisis 2.0

For Yoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yul read the newspaper intently before he heard the bathroom door creaked. He looked at Jessica who was only in shorts and singlet. Lately, Jessica had always wore revealing clothe and for what Yul did not know but he sure knew that he liked to see his woman in revealing clothe like that. Jessica applied some lotion on her neck as she stood in front of the vanity table.

She moved her hair to the left and massaged her neck sensually as she knew Yul was watching. Yul put the newspaper away. He eyed Jessica’s figure from her legs to her upper torso.

“Mrs. Kwon, come here.” Yul said and Jessica turned to face him.

She raised her eyebrows.

“Do you have meetings tomorrow?”

Jessica wondered why Yul asked such question. She shook her head.

“No. Why?” Jessica walked to their bed and crawled to her husband.

“Then, is it okay if I want you tonight?”

Jessica swore that the way Yul asked her made her suddenly wet. His voice was husky and he looked extra handsome tonight. Jessica bit her lips and smiled.

“Do you have to ask?”

Yul planted a kiss on Jessica’s shoulder. He laid her down on the bed and kept on kissing her collar bone and neck.

“I have to. I don’t want you to be tired tomorrow.” Yul said and looked at Jessica on the eyes.

Jessica cupped Yul’s face and kissed his forehead.

“You’re one of the kind…” Jessica said and looked into Yul’s eyes.

Yul smiled and cupped Jessica’s face too.

“I love you, okay?”

Jessica nodded and they kissed again.

//

Yul blew the whistle and guided the car to an empty parking spot. He walked away and took a shelter behind a car to look at Young. Young walked to the elevator, oblivious of Yul watching him. He wanted to see Jessica. Yul walked away and guided another car to an empty parking space.

Jessica who was busy reading a contract looked at the door when Young entered. She smiled at him though her heart beat wildly. She was slightly nervous all of sudden.

“I’m early right?”

“For?” Jessica looked at the tall and handsome man.

“To take you out for lunch?”

“Lunch? It’s 10 in the morning…” Jessica chuckled while Young scratched his head.

“I’m just…want to see you. I meant…to…”

“Oppa…okay. Let’s go for lunch now. I bet you don’t take your breakfast yet.” Jessica stood, halting Young for saying what he wanted to say.

Young laughed.

“How did you know?”

“I know. I know you. Come on. We can talk about the construction too. The one in Beijing.” Jessica took her bag and Young nodded.

“After you…” Young opened the door for Jessica and Jessica walked out her room.

They went to the elevator and rode down to the parking lot.

“Oh, where did I put my car earlier?” Young was confused.

“You don’t remember where you park your car?” Jessica looked around.

“I…hey! Hey you! Guard!” Young shouted and Jessica looked at the man.

Yul bowed and walked to Young. Jessica looked away.

“Do you remember where I park my car?” Young asked and Yul nodded.

“Yes, Sir. It’s over there.” Yul pointed.

“Can you show it? I don’t want to be late. Your boss here is busy. I don’t want to be lost then.”

Yul smiled and nodded. Jessica put up a stern face. Young smiled at Jessica.

“Guard-ssi, do you know your boss, Jessica jung?” Young probed as they walked to Young’s car.

“I do Sir. Mrs. Jung personally interviewed me for the post I have now.”

“Oh, Mrs. Jung? She’s Ms. Jung for you and maybe later Mrs. Choi. Who knows?” Young joked and Yul faked a laugh.

Jessica felt like screaming right there and then but she took a deep breath.

“Thank you, buddy. I see my car from here. Here, take this.” Young handed Yul a couple of won and pulled Jessica to his car by her waist.

Jessica didn’t even look at Yul. Yul didn’t even look at them too. He walked away. Angrily.

//

Jessica was not in mood at all. Young was talking and talking and when the food came, he ate and talked again.

“You not in the mood to see me?” Young suddenly said and Jessica shook her head.

“I just remembered that I have papers to read back at the office and daddy wants me to make the report for him. A CEO writing a report…” Jessica lied.

“What? That doesn’t make sense.” Young believed.

“You know him. He wanted me to learn and bla bla bla…”

“When does he want the papers?”

“Tomorrow morning.”

“Oh…I can help you with it.” Young offered.

Jessica shook her head.

“Nope. He doesn’t allow anyone to help me in this. It’s like a homework you know?” Jessica looked at her watch.

“So you have to go now?”

“Not for another 30 minutes?” Jessica felt pity for that guy.

Young was nice to her back in USA. She doesn’t have the heart to ditch him just like that.

“Okay…sorry for taking your time.” Young had a solemn look.

Jessica sighed.

“I agreed earlier, in happiness right? I just forgot about daddy’s assignment.”

“I know.” Young beamed and Jessica beamed too.

//

Yoong looked at the clock. He walked to his grandfather and touched his legs. The old man was sitting at the sofa, reading newspaper.

“Yes, Yoongie. Why?”

“Appa is not home yet. Can you call him?”

“Well, your umma is not home too. Maybe they went out.”

Yoong pouted. He looked at his grandfather.

“Araboji…why don’t they take Yoong too?”

Charles laughed and lifted Yoong to sit on his lap.

“They need some quality time. Your umma and appa, love you so much but they still need time for each other. Like the times I spent with you.”

Yoong only pouted and hugged his grandfather.

“Yoong is sleepy, huh?”

Yoong nodded and Charles put away the newspaper to send his grandson to bed.

//

Jessica stayed in her office. She looked at her watch and looked at the door. It’s already 8. Yul should have been here by now. She sighed. He must be mad. Who wouldn’t?

Jessica stared at the door and smiled when the door was knocked. Yul appeared. She stood and engulfed him in a hug. Yul stayed still.

“You’re mad at me, right?”

“What made you think like that?” Yul was sarcastic and Jessica hugged him even tighter.

“I only want you.”

“I know.” Yul hugged Jessica too.

She took a sniff from his uniform. She looked up to him.

“You just sprayed the perfume I gave?”

Yul wandered his eyes away and Jessica chuckled. She kissed his lips and he replied back to her.  They looked at each other.

“I’m sorry-“

“What are you sorry for? Are you apologizing for him?” Yul had a straight face that Jessica couldn’t read what he had in his mind.

“No…I…I know you are mad. You don’t like to see me with Yo-“

“Not just Young. I don’t like to see you with any other man but then I remember. I am not your husband. I don’t have any right to stop you from doing anything you like.”

“What are you talking about, Yul? Why are you talking like this?” Jessica pried away from Yul.

“I don’t have a car. I never drive you to anywhere. I never take you to dinner or lunch. I never give you roses or such…I am nothing.”

“Yul!”

“It’s true. I have nothing compare to what Young can give to you.”

“You give me everything that I need. I need love and care and you gave that to me. I don’t want that from anyone else. Not from Young. I only need it from you. You give me Yoong.”

“A burden-“

“Yoong is not a burden! He’s our son. We love him. Young is just a friend. You know that right? Trust me, Yul. I have nothing to do with him.”

Yul sighed and walked to the door.

“Let’s just go home.”

“Yul, I am talking to you!” Jessica shouted in anger and fear.

She was scared of the way Yul was behaving and angry at the same time.

“I’ll take the bus.” Yul said and walked out from the office.

He took the stairs instead of the elevator and walked out the building. Yul walked along the road to the nearest bus stop. He sat down and waited. He honestly didn’t know what to do. He was mad about Jessica and Young but what can he do then? She is not his wife. He doesn’t own her.

A Lexus stopped in front of Yul. Yul looked at Jessica as the woman stepped out from the car.

“Yul…let’s go home.”

“Go home? That’s not even my house.”

“Yul…” Jessica was speechless with Yul’s words.

“You see what is wrong here? I don’t own anything. I can’t give you anything.”

“I don’t need anything from you. I don’t need you to give me anything. I want you. That’s all that I want.”

“Jessica…I don’t see how this will work out in the future.”

“Yul!” Jessica pulled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter