The First Meeting

For Yoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jessica…” Yul used all of the strength within him to call the woman he saw at the lake garden.

Jessica stopped her pace and turned to Yul. She merely stared at that guy with a cold face of hers. Yul's mouth was dry and he his lips before he started talking again.

“It has been…a…very…long time.” He could not hide his feeling when he was with that woman.

Jessica was everything to him and a foolish act he made years ago sent her away. How he regretted the mistake he had done. How could he even do that to his lovesdone?

“It is…” Jessica answered, still with the coldness she had around her.

She had always been an unfriendly person. She got no friends. As a spoiled rich girl, she got everything she wanted to and friends seemed like the last thing she would want.

Time passed again as Yul stared at the beautiful woman. She didn’t look like she aged at all. She was still petite and looked so young.

“How are you?” he asked timidly because he knew that he did not have any right to ask her that.

“How am I? Well…I am happy these days.” Jessica looked at the lake and Yul nodded.

He stole a glance at her again.

“Do you have any time now? Would you like to go to a café or some-“

“I don’t have any time for people like you Kwon Yul and I don’t drink your cheap coffee. Just so you know, this is pure coincidence. I have sworn to myself not to see you again, guess I fail after 8 years.”

“8 years is it…you left-“

“I did not leave but it was you who threw me out from your life.” Jessica took out her leather glove and wore it as it was suddenly cold for her.

Yul looked at her outfit. She looked elegant, unlike him that only wear an old pair of jeans and an ugly looking sweater. It was the end of January and the snow was melting but it was still cold.

“I’m sorry Jessica…if you give me a chance-“

“I don’t want to listen to you Kwon Yul nor that I even interested in what you are saying. I better leave now. My new company is waiting for their new CEO.” Jessica smirked and him and left the place.

Yul did not stop her. He watched Jessica entered her Mercedez with a broken heart. He wiped the tears on his cheeks. It was true. He was the one who threw her out from his life. She was always there for him but how could he do that to her?

Yul suddenly remembered about something.

“Yoong! Yoongi-ya! Hurry! Appa have to go to work later! Yoong!” Yul shouted for his only son.

Yoong, who was 8 years old came running to his dad. He stopped when he was at his father’s legs.

“Appa! Sorry that I got carried away. Those kids over there have a video game. Appa… I didn’t even know there’s video game.” Yoong looked up to his dad.

Yul scooped his son from the ground and carried him as he walked to their bicycle.

“I’ll buy you one when I get my paycheck okay?” Yul put his small and petite son into the bicycle basket.

Maybe Yoong inherited his mother genes. Petite.

“Really? I love you appa!” Yoong smiled at his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter