♡ : 05

Fall In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] CHAPTER FIVE [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Fall In by omona-mark [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

There were a thousand and one ways Jisoo imagined his first meeting with his soulmate would go. 

It was something he had always imagined, of course, and it always went a bunch of different ways. Meeting at the park? Being classmates in school? A random chance encounter was usually his first bet, but there was also the chance that they would be introduced by a friend. A lot, if not all, of his scenarios ended up great; happily ever after and all that. That was just how soulmates worked, right? There were a few more negative aspects—like the s, or never meeting them, or something else that would draw them apart. 

This was all before he actually knew who his soulmate was. Now that he knew his soulmate happened to be a pop idol beloved by many, well; his scenarios went a bit differently. He was a little more hesitant to get the relationship he had longed for. Still, he thought about how things would go if Jun were ever to spot him in a crowd and call him out. Maybe he’ll attend an actual concert next time around. Then again, could the idol even have a relationship? Even more so a boyfriend?

There were a lot of ways, but this wasn't one of them.

Standing in the middle of a meeting room, chatting up some other producers and managers and general staff. Jisoo had known what to expect from the moment he entered the building. Posters of Jun from his previous concepts and his current one were plastered all over the walls, especially in the room they were currently in. He was told immediately that he’d be working with the Chinese boy himself and not any of the company’s other artists.

All he could do then was nod and wait.

The door opened a little while later. Seeing the vibrant coloured wings, Jisoo couldn't help but look away.

That may have been where it all went wrong. He didn't mean to ignore Jun, especially since he was there to produce a new song for the idol after all. It's just that he really has dreamt about meeting his soulmate for most of his life. He didn't want to mess it up. He was nervous. There was definitely a hint of recognition in Jun's eyes when Jisoo had glanced at him though. He saw the wings. He should know as well. There was a sudden pounding in Jisoo's chest as he began to take it all in. This was finally happening.

His soulmate was right there.

"Can we get this over with?" Jun asked, easily walking past where Jisoo had been standing talking with one of the staff. The singer took a seat at the farther end of the table. When Jisoo had finally looked at him again, the Chinese boy wasn't looking his way. Instead, Jun maintained an annoyed look on his features, different from the sweet image he had shown on stage, as he spoke again. "I have a music show to attend tonight and I have to get to the salon soon, right?”

“Yes, but it won't take too long," one of his managers assured him. The man gestured towards Jisoo, who took it as his cue to pay more attention to anybody other than Jun. 

"This is the new producer who's going to work with you for your follow up song."

Jisoo gave his best smile, "hi, my name is Hong Jisoo. It's a pleasure to be working with you, Jun."

"I wish I could say the same."

The brunette froze at the obvious iciness in his tone. Had he really done something wrong? They were soulmates, right? Was it possible that Jun didn't know that, or did he know and just didn't care? Rather it would seem like he hated the idea. Even the other staff members in the room looked rather surprised at the sudden hostility, but it didn't look like Jun minded what the others thought. The latter rolled his eyes at the sudden silence, gesturing towards the empty chair across him. 

"Sit down, I don't have all day. Let’s get this over with.” 

"Right," Jisoo replied dumbly, fumbling with the cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter