♡ : 02

Fall In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] CHAPTER TWO [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] Fall In by omona-mark [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

“You’re serious right now, right, Jihoon? You’re not joking?”

“Would I joke about something like this when I know you’ve been looking for a job for months now?” came Jihoon’s voice over the phone. Even without seeing the other boy, Jisoo was sure he had rolled his eyes. After receiving the text, Jisoo just had to call him up to confirm things and also talk about it some more. He was met with a still-too-busy Jihoon gruffly telling him a few more details before ending it with a final, “just make sure you look presentable.”

Well, that was the end of that conversation.

Jisoo was texted the address of the company he was meeting with soon after. It was the sister company of where Jihoon was working for. They needed more people to work on ballads and love songs for them as they tried to combat the industry of dance tracks and branch out to more audiences. He respected that.  At least now he had something to look forward to for the week, with it only being Thursday, after all. 

The younger boy had also mentioned that while they were looking for a different style, that didn’t mean an old one. The sound of the song still had to be relatively current.

His thoughts flitted back to earlier’s music show. He hated to be so annoyed by it, but the fact that a lot of the song’s styles sounded vaguely similar didn’t sit well with him. Where was the originality nowadays? Still, that was the way the world worked—the music world, specifically—and Jisoo had to swallow his tiny, producer pride if he wanted a big break. Maybe when he’s more sought after, he can opt for different tunes. Diverse ones. Not having to fit a mold for it to become a popular song.

Speaking of earlier’s music show.

“Might as well search up the Prince,” Jisoo muttered to himself, pushing away his negative thoughts and feelings for now. It did him no good to grumble and complain, after all. He might as well put his time to good use and research a bit. The pop idol sensation seemed like a good place to start, anyway. He grabbed his laptop from a nearby desk and settled on his couch, listening to the whirring sounds of the device waking up for the next few minutes before he finally got started. 

The first article he came across was the most recent one, Jisoo noticed, since it mentioned the artist’s upcoming comeback. Large, bold words stated that he had stumbled upon a website that had the Prince’s—Jun, really, he didn’t need to actually call him Prince too—concept photos. Soulmate concept photos. With a heavy sigh, the brunette continued to scroll, reading up on a brief history of Jun’s career before his comeback, before finally stopping at the set of photos.

Well, at least now he knew why Jun had earned the title of Prince.

Still doesn’t mean he’ll actually refer to the idol as such, though.

The concept photos looked pretty thought-out, if Jisoo were to be honest. First, there was Jun standing in the middle of a lush, green forest, staring down at his feet. He was dressed in an all white ensemble that matched the pair of white wings he had edited onto his back—they had to be edited in, for others to see them, of course—which actually gave the illusion of wings quite well. If Jisoo looked closer, there might have even been hints of colour peeking through from behind for a good effect. Maybe to symbolize the coloured tips the fake, white wings clearly didn’t have.

Following that were a series of close-ups of the singer’s face, some staring into the camera while a few had him looking wistfully away; tan skin and chiseled jawline standing out immediately.

He was, without a doubt, handsome.

Distractingly so.

It was the last photo that made Jisoo do a bit of a double take. It featured only the back side of Jun, staring out into what looked like an endless sky that had words printed onto it: can you see? This time it appeared that the wings on his back were changed into something else, a shocking pop of bright pink and blue compared to the pure white of the other photos, with only the tips remaining white. There was something odd about the photo that Jisoo couldn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter