Trust

A World You Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Jiyeon went to the big mansion, inside the mansion it was filled with dozens of pure breed. The mansion was classy and looks a bit old fashioned as compared to the buildings nowadays. There is a chandelier made of crystals and diamonds hanging in the middle of the mansion. Some of the pure breed were looking at Jiyeon with hatred in their eyes, they look as if they are going to kill Jiyeon. However, Jiyeon just brushed it off as she was used to these intense stares from the pure breeds and she is, in actual fact, not afraid of them at all.

Jiyeon entered a room which has three majestic seats in front, and there in middle of the seats, seated the leader and two of her sisters by her side.

“Ah you are here!” The pure breed leader, Taeyeon, exclaimed.

“What did you call me for?” Jiyeon asked in an irritated tone as she fold her arms.

“Why are you being so hostile? I’m from the ROYAL family of the PURE breed, the LEADER of the PURE vampires and you didn’t even bother to bow to me…… not even slightly, Jiyeon.” Taeyeon said and her voice was filled with hatred when she mentioned Jiyeon’s name. “Oh, pardon me. I have forgotten that you and your little friends, the invalids, are stronger than us. Setting rules that we MUST follow or else face death.” Taeyeon said scornfully. “And one of my kind has died yesterday unfortunately.…. Honestly, I don’t even know why you set those rules for us….. The human beings don’t even treat you as one of them….. They will even kill you without blinking an eye if they feel that you are a threat to them…….. Why are you acting as though you have a heart for the humans when you don’t even have a beating heart? ” Taeyeon asked.

“That is my business. Not yours.” Jiyeon said.

“Thanks to you, we have limited numbers of prey to feed….. We can only feed on preys who are criminals or people who should face justice but didn’t…. Without us, you can’t even be a vampire and be immortal. Your existence as a vampire is thanks to us! Why are you setting the rules for us when you can’t exist without us? Jiyeon, you should remember that Human beings don’t care about you because you are NOT recognised as ONE OF THEM anymore.” Taeyeon smirked.

“Do you think that I choose to be a vampire? Huh?! I didn’t have a choice!” Jiyeon shouted.

“We are as regretful as you….. We shouldn’t have let you and your friends live after biting you all….. Knowing that you will be controlling us instead of the other way around.” Taeyeon said bitterly.

Jiyeon laugh mockingly and said, “Too bad that we are stronger than you all….. Too bad that we can kill your breed much easier than for you to kill us……”

“YOU-” Taeyeon hissed and stand up angrily. Taeyeon showed her fangs and hissed at Jiyeon.

However, Jiyeon was unfazed.

One of the sisters walk towards Taeyeon trying to calm her down and whispered something to Taeyeon. Soon, Taeyeon started to relax after taking a few deep breath.

“Thanks, Yoona, I almost forget the real purpose of today.” Taeyeon said and smiled.

“Should we have some drinks while we discuss?” Taeyeon suggested. “Sooyoung, my sister, can we have some drinks please?” Taeyeon asked politely.

“Just tell me exactly why you want me to be here!” Jiyeon raised her voice slightly.

“Control your emotion. I’m trying to help you by calling you here today, my friend.”  Taeyeon said.

“Tch.”

“I heard that you are together with a girl. A human girl. Is that right?” Taeyeon asked.

“It’s none of your business.” Jiyeon said.

“I’m sure you know that her best friend is a vampire hunter……. And I’m sure you know what is the mission of vampire hunters ……. it is, of course, to kill the vampires….. But, do you know that your girlfriend and her best friend are in cahoots to take you down?” Taeyeon asked.

“Don’t lie to me.” Jiyeon said threateningly as she took a step forward.

“Why would I lie to you? You should know very well what powers I have…….. Powers that your breed don’t.” Taeyeon said with pride. Only pure breed vampires from the royal family has special power that is unique to each of them. ForTaeyeon, she has the power to be able to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter