Vampium

A World You Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

“Babe, it’s already so late, you don’t want to go home?” Jiyeon whined as she lie her head on Hyomin’s shoulder. Jiyeon and Hyomin are in school studying.

“Let me study for a little while more. It is late now and there isn’t much people in school so I can concentrate well. If you are tired, you can go home first.” Hyomin said.

“I think that there isn’t anyone in school except us. Heol.  And no, I don’t want to go home. I want to accompany you.” Jiyeon smiled.

“I need to go to the washroom, I’ll be back.” Hyomin said.

“Do you need me to accompany you?” Jiyeon smiled sheepishly.

“Byuntae!” Hyomin said and left alone.

Jiyeon felt really bored without Hyomin even though only a few seconds has passed. Jiyeon decided to walk to the washroom so that she can see her girlfriend as soon as possible.

While walking there, Sunny appeared suddenly from a dark corner.

“Hello Jiyeon.” Sunny smiled.

“What do you want?” Jiyeon said coldly.

“I don’t want anything. I just want to tell you something important. I feel bad for you to be honest.” Sunny shrugged.

“Feel bad for me? For what? Nothing happened.” Jiyeon said.

“Nothing? Oh right, you are still oblivious of what’s going on.” Sunny smiled, rather wickedly.

“What do you mean? Can you just go straight to the point? I don't want to waste my time on you.” Jiyeon rolled her eyes.

“My team and I, we are currently harvesting something important and we are almost there, perhaps we only need a few more days….” Sunny said.

“And what has that got to do with me? Stop wasting my time.” Jiyeon said and walk off.

“Well, that’s because we are harvesting vampium, it’s not easy to find it but we found it anyway, since it’s so rare.” Sunny said which cause Jiyeon to stop in her footstep.

Jiyeon’s eyes widen in shock when she hear the word vampium. How the hell did Sunny knows about vampium?!?! No one know about vampium except my friends... but Qri , Eunjung, Soyeon and Boram wouldn't tell anyone about vampium……... Wait....  Hyomin.

“I’m sure you must be wondering how I know about vampium……. Well, it’s thanks to my best partner in crime. My best friend. Your ‘girlfriend’. Park Hyomin.” Sunny smiled.

“Don’t lie to me!” Jiyeon shouted. Jiyeon couldn't believe that her love of her life has betrayed her, it just didn't make sense to Jiyeon.

Sunny laughed sarcastically and said, “Don’t lie to you? Hah! I think you got the situation wrong, my dear. It’s more like you, who should stop lying to yourself! Accept the fact that Hyomin is not who you think she is. Stop lying to yourself. You are so pathetic.” Sunny spat.

Jiyeon tigthen her fist and lunged at Sunny, she held Sunny up with her hand on Sunny's neck and she revealed her fangs threateningly as she hissed.

“There is no use for you to kill me. My team can complete the job without me.” Sunny said calmly.

“JIYEON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” Someone shouted.

Jiyeon recognised that voice very well. Jiyeon let go of Sunny and went to that person.

“Are you working with her? ARE YOU?” Jiyeon shouted with anger.

“Of course she is.” Sunny said

“I’m not asking you.” Jiyeon spat.

“W-what do you mean Jiyeon?” Hyomin stuttered and Hyomin avoided Jiyeon’s eye contact.

“Stop acting like you don't know anything!! I can’t believe that you have betrayed me! I trust you and I love you so much! I gave my everything to you!!!” Jiyeon screamed as tears started to roll down her cheeks.

“I-I…” Hyomin stuttered as her head hang low.

“Hyomin, I know that you feel guilty for doing this to Jiyeon but hey, you know that this is for the greater good of humanity. Furthermore, there is no use being nice to a cold blooded creature like her.” Sunny said.

“Tch, cold blooded creature huh? Hahaha” Jiyeon laugh sarcastically.

“J-jiyeon I-“ Hyomin said as she hold on to Jiyeon’s arm. When Hyomin grip on to Jiyeon’s arm, she saw that Jiyeon’s tattoo is not pink, it is no longer pink, but is red and it was glowing red. Jiyeon yank Hyomin's dirty hand away and said, “Don’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter