Jealousy?

A World You Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

(The next day)

“Remember to cover the mark on your neck with make-up.” Jiyeon said to Hyomin.

Hyomin hummed in response.

After Hyomin was done covering up the mark, they went to school together.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“It is only the first lesson but I’m so tired.” Hyomin yawned as she lie her head on Jiyeon’s shoulder.

“YA!! Why are you lying your head on Jiyeon’s shoulder?” A girl in the class shouted. The girl is known in the class for her huge crush on Jiyeon.

“Jiyeon! Why didn’t you jerk your shoulder? When I did that to you, you immediately jerk your shoulder and move away!!” The girl huffed. “Don’t tell me that you two are together?!?!”

“No. We are not.” Jiyeon said in her usual cold tone which Hyomin hasn’t heard it in a while.

“PARK HYOMIN! Why are you being so thick-skinned and lie on MY Jiyeon’s shoulder when you are not her girlfriend!!! GET YOUR HEAD OFF HER SHOULDER!!!” The girl shouted.

Hyomin sigh and sit up straight. “Are you happy now?” Hyomin asked sarcastically.

“You better not do that again!” The girl warned.

“Don’t worry I doubt she will do that again. We are not a couple anyway.” Jiyeon said.

Hyomin stare at Jiyeon.

“What? Did I say something wrong?” Jiyeon asked Hyomin and smirked.

“N-no. We are not together.” Hyomin said softly.

“Good. Jiyeon, are you free later? Wanna catch a movie?” The girl asked Jiyeon.

“Hmm, I think that I’m free. Ouch!” Jiyeon yelp in pain as she felt someone pinching her, HARD and of course it was Park Hyomin. Park Hyomin stare at Jiyeon, sending daggers to her.

“I’m sorry, I-i mean that I am not free today. Sorry Krystal.” Jiyeon quickly said.

“It’s okay, we can watch it another day.” The girl said.

“She will not watch movie with you. Even on another day. Right Jiyeon?” Hyomin asked threateningly.

“Y-yes.” Jiyeon stuttered.

“It’s okay, you are going to be mine soon.” Krystal winked and went back to her seat.

“We need to talk later.” Hyomin whispered in a threatening tone that cause Jiyeon to gulp down her saliva.

After the class ended, Hyomin drag Jiyeon to a corner and asked with widen eyes, “I thought that you told me that you always reject your admirers?!”  

“I-i… You said that we shouldn’t reveal our relationship so I just listen to you…” Jiyeon answered while looking at the ground.

“But there is no reason for you to agree to watch a movie with Krystal….. Are you doing this as a revenge? Because I don’t want to reveal our relationship?” Hyomin asked.

“N-no… I-I just.... Hais........ I just want to see jealous Hyomin.” Jiyeon confessed.

“What’s so nice about Jealous Hyomin?” 

“You are cute when you are jealous.” Jiyeon said.

“Just don’t ever associate yourself with any of your admirers. I don’t like it. Not a single bit.” Hyomin said with jealousy.

“Aigoo, my girl is so cute when she is jealous! I will stay far away from them! And closer to you.” Jiyeon winked and hug Hyomin.

“You better keep to your words.” 

“I will baby. You attract me like a magnet. I will stick to you.” Jiyeon said and hug Hyomin closer.

“I love you J.” Hyomin said.

“I love you too.” Jiyeon answered.

Hyomin broke the hug and said,“Let’s go to the cafeteria to eat! I’m hungry.” Hyomin pouted and Jiyeon gave a peck on Hyomin’s cute lips before saying, “Let’s go!” Hyomin blushed and followed Jiyeon.

On the way there, Hyomin saw her best friend walking along the corridor. “SUNNY!!” Hyomin shouted to get her friend’s attention who was looking intensely on her phone.

Sunny looked up and saw Hyomin, she smiled instantly but her smile also disappear as soon as it appears after seeing that her best friend is with Park Jiyeon.

“Sunny ah, I miss you sooooo much!!” Hyomin exclaimed as she gave a bear hug to her best friend.

“Aigoo, I miss you too!!!! I’m sorry that I was so busy during the holidays that I was unable to meet you.” Sunny apologised.

“It’s alright. I know that you are busy! I really miss you so sooo much!!” Hyomin said as she tighten her hug.

“I will go to the cafeteria first.” Jiyeon said coldly as she walk away before giving a cold stare at Sunny.

“Sunny-ah I have something to tell you.” Hyomin said softly as she pull Sunny to one corner.

(At Jiyeon’s side)

I know that Sunny is Hyomin’s best friend but I couldn’t help but dislike what had happen earlier… Why must Hyomin hug her? Why must she hug her EVEN TIGHTER?!?!?! ARGH…. But I wonder if Hyomin knows who Sunny is…. Will Hyomin be in……. Aish, whatever, let’s not think about that. I should go get some food for my girl and for myself. Jiyeon thought and went off to buy food.

Jiyeon came back with two plates filled with food and she bought drinks as well. Soon after, Hyomin came.

“WOW that’s A LOT of food.” Hyomin said as her eyes sparkle looking at the mountains of food.

“You said that you are hungry and I definitely can’t let you starve.” Jiyeon smiled.

“You are the best!” Hyomin said and hug Jiyeon. “But I doubt that I can finish all of these…” Hyomin said.

Jiyeon laugh and said, “YA! You eat like a pig and you are scared that you can’t finish it? HAHAH!”

“YA! I don’t eat like a pig!!!” Hyomin pouted as she started munching the food.

Sure enough, Jiyeon was right, Hyomin was able to finish all the food. The amount of food she finished can actually feed around 4 people.

“Wa.. I’m so full..” Hyomin said as she rub her tummy.

“Aigoo, you are pregnant with food.” Jiyeon teased.

“YA! My tummy is not that big.” Hyomin rebut. 

“Sure.” Jiyeon said sarcastically and laughed.

“What were you and Sunny talking about? You guys took quite long..” Jiyeon asked.

“Er…. We were just catching up on life.” Hyomin said rather nervously.

“Hmm okay.” Jiyeon answered coldly. “But must yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter