New Transfer Student

A World You Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

In this particular university, there is this young pretty girl called Hyomin. She is smart and loved by the teachers which causes jealousy among other girls. She often get bullied as well due to that. Today, there is a new transfer student coming to class, rumours has spread that the transfer student was a gorgeous young lady with perfect skin and nice body. Thus, all the boys was extremely excited for lesson to start. On the other hand, the girls was not excited at all, some are even jealous that this newbie is getting so much attention even before she steps in to this school. While for Hyomin, well, she doesn’t bother at all.

 “Okay Class! Please get back to your seat. Lesson will start soon and as you all may have already know, we have a new student with us. Please come in and introduce yourself.” The teacher said.

As soon as the student step in to the class, loud gasp can be heard and some boys even cheered, woo-ing here and there.  Even the girls are shocked by the new girl’s visual, everyone’s attention was on the new girl, she manage to take all of their breath away, except for one girl who didn’t pay any attention at all.

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Park Jiyeon.” The girl said with a slight bow. The rumour was indeed true, Park Jiyeon is really gorgeous, she has really milky white skin, a defined facial features, a tall nose, large eyes, small v-shaped face and her eyes, her cat-like eyes looks dark, inviting and mesmerising that seems to tell that there’s seems to be something mysterious about this young girl. She also has a mysterious and cold aura which further add on to the mysteriousness of this girl.

“You are so pretty!!!! Yeppoyo!!!” Some guys shouted.

The girl just showed a slight smile in return.

“Jiyeon, you can sit there, beside Park Hyomin.” The teacher said.

Jiyeon move her way gracefully to her seat, she has been noticing this girl whom has not pay a single attention to her since she step in to the classroom unlike the others. When Jiyeon sits down, she take a huge breath for some unknown reason. However, the stubborn Park Hyomin still pay no attention to the new girl and continues reading her book. Jiyeon smiled to herself when she saw the type of book Hyomin was reading, a fantasy book about some mythical creatures… hmm…. Interesting, the girl thought. Jiyeon took another deep breath and close her eyes. Still, the girl didn’t show a single concern to the new girl with weird behaviour beside her and continues reading her book.

The guy who sit behind Jiyeon taps Jiyeon’s shoulder and said, “Hey, my name is myungsoo, this is my number.” The guy showed his cute dimple smile.

“I’m sorry, but I’m not interested.” Jiyeon coldly rejected him without sparing another glance at him.

Jiyeon look at the girl beside her which was still so absorbed in reading her book, Jiyeon wonder if she even knows that she is beside her.

“Park Hyomin. I’m Jiyeon, hi.” Jiyeon said.

“Mhmm I know.” The girl said.

“Why didn't you give me any of your attention unlike the rest of your classmates?” Jiyeon bluntly asked.

“It is not as though you are really pretty.”

“You didn’t even spare a single glance at me, how do you know that’s not the truth?”

“Cocky.”

“Look at me.”

“Not interested.”

“Look at me.” Jiyeon said again and place her hand onto Hyomin’s face and turn her face to make Hyomin face her.

The moment Hyomin look at Jiyeon, her eyes widened. The girl was really gorgeous and she can’t help but feel captivated looking into her brown orbs, the mysterious vibe just further attract her more to the girl. Momentarily, Hyomin feels as though she even forget how to breathe. Feeling out of breath, Hyomin snap back to reality and harshly turn her head away.

“Look like you are going to take back your word, Miss Hyomin.”

“I’m not, plus you can’t take back your word once you have said it out. Just pay attention in class.”

“But your face is saying otherwise, you are blushing and it seems that you would rather talk to me than listen in class.”

“D-don’t be so full of yourself.”

Jiyeon nodded and pay attention in class. That girl is interesting and there is something special about her…. Something that is attracting Jiyeon to her.

After half an hour, the class finally ended

“Could you take me around the school later? Since I’m new here.”  Jiyeon asked Hyomin.

“No, I need to head to the library to study, I’m sure there is a lot of other people who will be more willing to give you a tour.”

“Why are you being so cold to me?”

“I’m not. I’m just not interested in you, that’s all.”

“Hmm.. We’ll see.” Jiyeon smirked.

Hyomin took her books and her bag and head off without saying bye to Jiyeon.

While walking, she was reading her book and she accidentally bump into someone. “I’m so sorry” Hyomin quickly bowed and apologise.

“Well well well, aren’t you PARK HYOMIN? The smartest girl in the school and the teachers' pet. You study so hard that you are even reading while walking….. Can’t you cut yourself some slack? And stop up to teachers?!?!?!” The girl whom Hyomin bumped into said. The girl then push Hyomin slightly.

Hyomin looked up, “ S-seohyun? I’m really sorry, I didn’t see you, I didn’t mean to bump in to you I am so sorry.” Hyomin apologised with slightly shaken tone. Seohyun has always been bullying Hyomin from time to time since Seohyun is the 2nd smartest girl in the school and has been always jealous and angry that she couldn’t beat Hyomin no matter how hard she tried.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter