Day 2

A World You Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

(The next day)

I am quite excited to come to school today... which is unusual.... Hmm, I wonder why…  Hyomin thought as she step into the class.

After a few minutes, Jiyeon came in to the class and sat beside Hyomin. As soon as she sat down she took a deep breathe but she didn’t greet Hyomin at all. She is at her usual state, her usual cold and mysterious state.

Hyomin just shrugged.

Soon, the teacher came and lesson started. However, lesson was utterly boring and Hyomin ended up staring at Jiyeon’s hands. Wow, even her hands are pretty, her fingers are long and her hands are so white as well. Oh, there is a tattoo at the area between her thumb and index finger, a letter “J”….  I guess it represents Jiyeon. Hmm, I never knew that she has a tattoo..... The tattoo really complement her hand...

“Pay attention.” Jiyeon said with her usual cold and indifferent tone.

Hyomin got startled and focus back in class. However, her face was as red as a tomato. Being caught staring not once but twice was really embarrassing for her.

Pabo Hyomin. Hyomin scolded herself.

During the next few days, the same thing happen, Jiyeon would caught Hyomin staring at her time to time in class. Hyomin will always deny and accused Jiyeon for thinking too much, but Hyomin’s action was just too obvious. However, Hyomin just couldn’t stop doing it, there is just something about Jiyeon that attracts her. Jiyeon was really good in sports as well, she would always see Jiyeon playing basketball on monday at the outdoor basketball court, which is also one of the reason why Hyomin would sit at a particular place in the library. She does that in order to see Jiyeon playing basketball just right on the other side of the glass window. Also, thankfully, no one bullied Hyomin the past few days as well. Jiyeon is still in her usual state and Hyomin has never seen Jiyeon showing any emotion at all. She wonder whether this girl even has feelings.

“Okay, there will be a surprise test now, do keep all of your notes!” The teacher said which cause every student to jeer in response.

Hyomin was panicking since she is unable to study for it, but she is smart so she will do well.

After the test, the teacher let the students to do peer marking and Hyomin and Jiyeon exchange their papers. Hyomin was shocked when she realised that Jiyeon actually got all of the answers correct even though she is new here. Hmm, looks like she is not just pretty, she is smart too and that is hot. Hyomin thought. Hyomin actually score a point lower than Jiyeon which made Jiyeon the top of the class for this mini surprise test. Hyomin would have felt displeased since she was always the first but she didn’t. Rather than feeling displease with her score she finds the girl beside her even more attractive.

“Do you know that there is a test? Is that how you get full marks?” Hyomin can’t help but ask Jiyeon.

“I didn’t know.” Jiyeon simply said.

“You are smart.” Hyomin said.

“I know.” Jiyeon answered indifferently.

Hyomin scoffed, thinking that Jiyeon was being arrogant.

While the class is waiting for the next subject teacher to come, Hyomin took out her phone and scroll through her social media.

“This joke is so cold.” Hyomin said as she scroll through her phone.

“What’s the joke?” Jiyeon asked.

“How do you identify which octopus’s tentacle is the hand? …………………..  You hit the octopus on the head and the tentacle that moves to its head will most likely be the hand.”

“HAHAHAHAH!!!” Jiyeon laugh out loud. Hyomin look at Jiyeon with widened eyes, this is the very first time that  she ever heard Jiyeon's laugh and she actually laugh at such a lame and cold joke. However, Hyomin can’t deny that when she saw Jiyeon laughing her heart skipped a beat.

“YA! This joke is so cold and lame, why are you laughing?” Hyomin asked.

“It’s funny. Don’t you think so?”

“No… in fact it made me shiver. But, it is nice hearing you laugh. You should laugh and smile more.”

“I do smile and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter