Who are you?

A World You Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

In a blink of an eye, three months has already pass. During these three months, Hyomin and Jiyeon have become much closer, Jiyeon starts to show a different side of her to Hyomin, her warmer side, and Hyomin stop denying and being stubborn that Jiyeon is not attractive, finally.  The two girls are also more sure that they have feelings for each other. However, there is something that Hyomin must know about Jiyeon before Jiyeon can even confess her feelings to her. However, Jiyeon would not want to tell Hyomin because it may ruin their friendship and Jiyeon may be in trouble. She promise herself that she will never tell Hyomin unless Hyomin confess to her, at least when that happens, the chances of losing their friendship will be lower, hopefully. Hyomin has also notice something unusual about Jiyeon, the faint blue glow in Jiyeon’s eyes that she occasionally see. At first Hyomin thought that her eyes are just playing tricks on her but as it happens more and more frequently she starts to wonder about it. She went online to search if there is any colour changing contact lens but she didn’t find any. Furthermore, Jiyeon’s ‘J’ tattoo seems to be in a different colour other than black sometimes…. Which is really weird since there isn’t such thing as a colour changing tattoo… Today is the final day of school before the long holiday began, knowing that, Hyomin decided to confess to Jiyeon about her feelings. If she gets rejected, at least she has the long holiday to get over her crush. Mustering up her courage, Hyomin decided to confess to Jiyeon at the school gym, not a romantic place but it was a significant place for Hyomin as Jiyeon saved her that day and they almost kissed. Gosh, how much Hyomin wish that they would have just kiss that day. Damn, such a waste.

“Jiyeon-ah, let’s go to the school gym after class today alright?” Hyomin asked.

“Mhmm, okay.” Jiyeon answered.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(At the school gym)

“J-jiyeon…. I have something to say…” Hyomin stuttered as she started playing with her fingers nervously.

“What is it?” Jiyeon asked.

“I-I like you, I really really like you.” Hyomin said quickly

“What? I didn’t catch you, can you repeat it again?” Jiyeon asked even though she heard Hyomin clearly.

“I LIKE YOU.” Hyomin shouted.

“You don’t have to shout pabo ya.” Jiyeon smiled but sigh right after.

“Why are you sighing? I-it is okay if you don’t like me back, I just wanted to tell you how I feel….” Hyomin said with a disappointed tone. I should have known that i would get rejected.... Park Jiyeon rejected everyone who tries to woo her, she even rejects one of the most popular guy in the school... Hyomin thought and her heart sank.

“That’s not the case…. I like you too…. But…” Jiyeon said as her eyes starts to have the faint blue glow again.

“But?” Hyomin asked.

“You need to know something about me first…..”

“Which is?”

“I’m sure you have noticed something unusual about me… I am not like you Hyomin-ah…”

“W-what do you mean by that?” Hyomin asked with a slight shaken tone.

“I shouldn’t be telling you this b-but I’m not human…..” Jiyeon sigh.

“T-then who are you? What are you?” Hyomin asked as she took a step back.

Jiyeon closed her eyes and take a deep breath before saying, “I-I’m a v-vampire.” 

“V-vampire? This is not a joke Jiyeon-ah, I saw you eat human food before and you even eat garlic. Futhermore, you can even walk under the SUNLIGHT!!! Even though your body temperature is a bit cold but it is not as cold as ice, I get as cold as you when I’m in an air conditioned room as well.” Hyomin reasoned, a part of her is refusing whatever Jiyeon was saying, thinking that it was just a joke.

“I’m sure you saw a glow in my eyes before and my tattoo changing colours….”

“Maybe there is a colour changing contact lens and tattoo…”

“There is no such thing, Hyomin-ah. Do you remember the day you got bullied here? You just called my name and I appeared almost immediately. Furthermore, I was able to handle all five girls. You should know how strong I am…. I wouldn’t be able to do that if I am a normal human being….”

“I…i….” Hyomin was lost in her words.

“I am a vampire. It is the truth.” Jiyeon said bitterly as she rub her forehead.

“B-but how are you able to eat human food and go under the sun??”

“I will tell you later…. " Jiyeon said softly, she then took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter