Last

A World You Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

“Jiyeon, your tattoo don’t lie…. Seems like you love her a lot… But….that’s good.” Taeyeon smiled.

“Good?” Jiyeon asked and she could feel her vision getting blurry and she is getting light headed. Jiyeon shake her head slightly but it just seems to make it worse.

“I will explain later.” Taeyeon smiled wickedly.

“What is going-“ Jiyeon said but before she can finish her sentence, she collapsed.

 

 

 

Jiyeon open her eyes and saw Taeyeon alone right in front of her. Jiyeon tried to move but she realised she was cuffed. Her arms and legs are cuffed to the steel board right behind her. She tried to break off but she couldn’t. She was too weak to do so. Jiyeon looked around and realised that she was in the… school gym? Unknowingly, memories of her and Hyomin flash through her mind and her heart ache as she remembered the betrayal.

“Don’t bother trying to break off, you are weak now. You can’t escaped, at least not anytime soon.” Taeyeon said.

“What is going on?” Jiyeon asked as she keep trying to break off.

“I’ve put some vampium in that tea you drank earlier on.” Taeyeon said.

“V-vampium?” Jiyeon  stuttered.

“Yes. Vampium.” Taeyeon said.

“What? How?” Jiyeon asked in confusion.

Taeyeon smirked.

“What is going on?” Jiyeon was puzzled.

“You will suffer mentally.” Another voice said.

“Sunny? Why are you here?” Jiyeon asked, nothing is making sense to her.

“If I were you, I would hate myself right now.” Sunny said.

“W-why?” Jiyeon asked.

“Because I choose not to trust my love….. I choose to trust an outsider instead. Wait, not just any outsider, but your enemy, a vampire hunter, Me.” Sunny said.

“W-what?” Jiyeon asked, confused.

“You decided to trust me that Hyomin betrayed you just because I know about vampium. You didn’t even give Hyomin a chance to explain herself and just assumed she really betrayed you. You accused your love.” Sunny said.

“You mean that she d-didn’t betray me?” Jiyeon asked.

 

(Flashback) 

"Don’t be sorry for her, Hyomin. You did well, it is for the greater good of humanity.” Sunny comfort Hyomin. Hyomin's heart shatters as she saw Jiyeon fast disappearing figure.

"WHAT THE DID YOU DO?!?!?!" Hyomin shouted at Sunny.

"Nothing." Sunny shrug.

"WHAT THE DO YOU MEAN BY NOTHING! JIYEON WAS SO ANGRY WITH ME AND I WAS SO SHOCKED THAT I CAN'T SPEAK PROPERLY AND WHAT THE DOES SHE MEAN BY SAYING I BETRAYED HER?!?!" Hyomin shouted and push Sunny to the wall with her arm on Sunny's neck. 

"I just told her that i know about vampium and that you are the one who betrayed her." Sunny said.

"WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! I DIDN'T EVEN ING TOLD ANYONE! WHAT THE ! " Hyomin screamed and tears unknonwingly flow down her cheeks. Sunny sigh and push off Hyomin's arm. In a swift motion, Sunny knock Hyomin out.

 

(End of flashback) 

 

 

"Glad that you still have your necklace on." Sunny smirked. Jiyeon actually wanted to throw the necklace away after Hyomin's "betrayal" but when her hand touch the heart shaped charm, her hand suddenly feels weak and she was unable to throw the necklace away.

Sunny then walk towards Jiyeon and yank the necklace off Jiyeon’s neck and broke it apart. Something fell off from the broken heart shaped charm. 

Sunny pick up the tiny device and said, “I’m sure you know what this is. A recorder, a spy recorder actually. I’ve placed this in the necklace without Hyomin knowing about it. We are able to eavesdrop all of your conversation. That’s how we learned about vampium.” Sunny explained.

“What? But why? Why are you even helping her? You are a hunter, you are supposed to kill us or experiment with us and not help vampires!” Jiyeon screamed.

“Well, I have a slightly different aim I would say. My aim is to be immortal and it can be done by being bitten by a pure breed from a royal family, which is why I am working with Taeyeon.” Sunny smiled.

“You think that she is going to turn you into a vampire? Don’t be foolish.” Jiyeon spat.

“She will……. because I am not like you. I won’t set rules for the pure breed, instead I will help them.” Sunny smiled. “Anyway, that’s not the main point. The main point is, you accused your love. You didn’t even listen to her. You failed as a lover. In actual fact, you hurt her badly. You hurt your love, Park Hyomin. Do you know how much it hurts when the one you love and the one who love you don’t trust you? Do you know how much you have hurt her with your words and actions?”  Sunny smirked.

“N-no… this can’t be true.. no...” Jiyeon shake her head as tears started to forms in her eyes.

“But, no worries.” Taeyeon said and smiled.

Sunny walk off and drag someone.

“Hyomin!!” Jiyeon screamed.

“MMMM!!” Hyomin screamed but her scream was muffled as there is a cloth being stuffed in . Hyomin’s hands was tied by a rope.

Sunny remove the cloth from Hyomin’s mouth and Hyomin immediately scream, “JIYEON!”

“Hyomin, I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have hurt you, I shouldn’t have accused you…. I should have been a better lover to you. I should have trust you….” Jiyeon sobbed.

Hyomin’s eyes started to water, she smiled and said, “It’s okay, I don’t blame you.”

“Why are you smiling when I have hurt you so much?” Jiyeon asked with tears in her eyes.

“Because I thought that you don’t love me anymore but your eyes prove me wrong and I’m happy to know that you still love me.” Hyomin smiled brightly.

“You pabo….” Jiyeon sobbed.

“ENOUGH OF THIS. This is so disgusting. Anyway, I choose this gym for this special occasion because I know that this place is significant to both of you. Ain’t I so nice?” Taeyeon asked. “Anyway, now… for the real show and for the time I’ve been waiting since a long long time ago. But guess what? I’m not just going to kill you. It’s a too simple death for you.” Taeyeon said with an evil smile on her face.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT!” JIyeon shouted with anger.

“You will watch your love die in front of your very own eyes before your own death.” Taeyeon said wickedly.

“DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!!” Jiyeon screamed as she tried to break off but she didn’t have enough strength, the vampium has weakened her.

“Your girl really has a nice smelling blood and I’m glad I will be able to taste it soon.” Taeyeon laughed wickedly.

“NO!! DON’T TOUCH HER!! JUST KILL ME!! DON’T TOUCH HER PLEASE!!! JUST KILL ME!!!! SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!! DON’T HURT HER!!” Jiyeon cried and screamed frantically.

“You are such a useless lover… You can’t even protect your love one. In actual fact, you cause her death. Because she is with you, because you love her, she has to die. But that’s not just it. You are a worthless leader as well. I’ve extracted 1.5kg of vampium in total, well that’s all there is on earth….. But, nonetheless, it is enough. After your death, your four friends will follow you. You, not only cause the death of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter