Friends

A World You Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

(The next morning)

“Ji, I think you need a new bed…” Hyomin said softly.

“Why?” Jiyeon asked.

“Look at your mattress! It has been torn!!” Hyomin exclaimed as she point at the torn mattress.

“But it’s your fault anyway, you made me feel so good that i accidentally tear my mattress when I grip on to the bed.” Jiyeon said nonchantly. 

“Pabo…… Ji, am I going to be a vampire? Since you bite me yesterday?” Hyomin asked.

“Nope. You won’t. Human turned vampires are unable to convert a human into a vampire. Only the pure breed can do that and they must belong to the royal family.” Jiyeon explained.

“Is it possible for me to ask the royal family to bite me?” Hyomin asked.

“No, we are not in a very good terms with the pure breed…. Futhermore, your blood is really special, I doubt they will be able to control themselves from you dry… But, why do you want to be a vampire?” Jiyeon asked.

“So that I can be with you forever.” Hyomin smiled.

Jiyeon smiled rather bitterly, Jiyeon knows very clearly that one day Hyomin will leave her. But Jiyeon decided to not think about that and just enjoy all the time they have left together.

“School is going to start tomorrow but I really don’t feel like going to school.” Jiyeon whined as she change the topic.

“Why? You get to see me every day though.” Hyomin said.

“When it is holiday I get to see you every single day and we can even do whatever we want!” Jiyeon whined.

“But still, we are students, it is our responsibility to go to school.” Hyomin explained.

“I wonder why did I even apply to go to a school..... Argh. It’s not as though I need any knowledge from the teachers…”  Jiyeon groaned and continued, “But I’m still glad I did apply to go.”

“Why?” Hyomin asked.

“Because I met you. My love.” Jiyeon smiled sweetly.

Hyomin giggled and asked, “But why did you come to a human school in the first place?”

“I am getting bored since we technically only has work to do during some of the nights. My friends recommend me to go to a school so I just went.” Jiyeon shrugged. “Speaking of my friends, I want you to meet them soon!” Jiyeon said excitedly.

“They are vampires too right?” Hyomin asked with a tint of fear.

“Yes, but they are human-turned vampire like me, so you don’t have to worry. They won’t hurt you, even if they dare, I will protect you.” Jiyeon said confidently. 

“Jiyeon ah, can I seek for your understanding in one matter?” Hyomin asked carefully.

“I am always understanding. *wink* But what is it?” Jiyeon asked

“Can we not reveal our relationship when we are in school?” Hyomin asked nervously.

“Hmm, okay.” Jiyeon answered without questioning Hyomin.

Hyomin was relieved that Jiyeon didn’t ask her why. Hyomin wanted to keep their relationship in secret because of Sunny…

“Do you want to meet my friends tonight?”  Jiyeon asked.

“Tonight? That fast?” Hyomin asked in shock.

Jiyeon nodded her head, “Pleaseee” Jiyeon plead with her irresistible aegyo.

“Alright alright, my cute J.” Hyomin said and squeeze Jiyeon’s cheek.

“You are the best!!” Jiyeon exclaimed and hug Hyomin.

“Glad that you know.” Hyomin answered and cuddle closer to Jiyeon.

“Are you going to sleep again?” Jiyeon asked.

Hyomin hummed in response and said, “I need energy for school tomorrow. Why? Are you complaining?”

“No, why would I complain when I have a pretty lady cuddling me? Especially when she is cuddling me, .” Jiyeon whispered.

“YA! Can you not be such a byuntae?” Hyomin said and hit Jiyeon’s shoulder.

“I can’t help it! I’ve live for like a few hundred years already!” Jiyeon complained.

“HALMEONI!!” 

“YA! DON’T CALL ME THAT!!” Jiyeon shouted and started tickling Hyomin.

Hyomin giggle and said, “S-stop! I cannot stand tickles!!!”

“Then don’t ever call me halmeoni!! I am young and I look young!” Jiyeon pouted.

“Sure.” Hyomin said sarcastically.

“Hmph.” Jiyeon pouted in anger and turn away from Hyomin.

“Aigoo, is my baby J angry?”  Hyomin teased.

Jiyeon never respond. Hyomin place her hands on Jiyeon's shoulder but Jiyeon just shrug Hyomin's hands away.

“Aigoo, I am so sorry, I won’t ever call you that again okay?” Hyomin a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter