Happy times

A World You Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

(On one special day)

“I hope that everything will go as planned today!” Hyomin said to herself while looking into the mirror.

Today is Minyeon's 6th month anniversary but sadly they have school today and thus, they couldn't celebrate this special day outside of school. But it’s okay, as they could still spend time together, that's the most important thing. Plus, Hyomin has a mini surprise for her girl.

Hyomin told Jiyeon to meet her at the school gym after school.

 

 

Once Jiyeon step foot into the school gym, the light was turned off suddenly and it was dark. Suddenly a video was played right in front of her. The video showed photo montage of Minyeon's sweet moments, photos of them kissing, playing around and lots more. The background music was Westlife- Nothing’s gonna change my love for you. The photo montages contain photos of almost all of their moments together, Jiyeon smiled unknowingly as she watches the video. The video was simple but nonetheless, it was very sweet for Jiyeon. After the video ended, the lights went on and Jiyeon felt arms wrap around her waist from behind.

“Happy 6th month anniversary baby.” Hyomin sweetly said.

“I love you and thanks for the video, it was beautiful.” Jiyeon said as she turn around and hug Hyomin.

“Welcome. Let’s eat!!” Hyomin said as she hold on to Jiyeon’s hand and lead her to sit down in the middle of the gym where there are food prepared and cooked by Hyomin.

“You cooked all of these?” Jiyeon asked in shocked.

“Yeap. I know that I’m awesome.” Hyomin smiled.

“And all of these are my favourite foods!!! You are the best!! Thank you!!” Jiyeon exclaimed and hug Hyomin.

They then went to have their sweet dinner together at the gym as they chat away.

“Why did you choose the gym?” Jiyeon asked, usually people will bring their date to a resturant or somewhere romantic.

“Because the school gym is a special place for us. You saved me here and I’ve confessed here.” Hyomin explained. “Oh yes, close your eyes!!” Hyomin said excitedly.

“There is another surprise?” Jiyeon asked, surprised.

“Close your eyes!!” Hyomin said excitedly. 

“ok ok.” Jiyeon said and close her eyes.

Hyomin slowly walk behind Jiyeon and put on something on her neck.

“You can open your eyes now!” Hyomin said.

Jiyeon opened her eyes and saw a beautiful necklace on her neck. The necklace has a silver heart shaped charm with “H♡J” carved on it. The heart shape is not flat, it is puffed.

“This is so pretty!!! I love you.” Jiyeon squeal and hug Hyomin.

“I’m glad that you like it.” Hyomin smiled.

“I’m so sorry that I didn’t prepare anything today…” Jiyeon said guiltily.

“It’s okay, what matter the most is that we are spending time together. Your presence itself is already a huge gift for me.” Hyomin smiled.

“Aigoo, why are you being so sweet? But, is there anything that I can do for you?” Jiyeon asked.

Hyomin started thinking of what she wants. Honestly, she only need Jiyeon’s love for her, that’s all she ever wanted and needed. As Hyomin kept thinking, she spaced out and her eyes landed on Jiyeon’s long and slender finger unknowingly and Hyomin blushed suddenly.

Jiyeon frown her eyebrows, wondering why her girl was blushing. After she traced the direction to the place where Hyomin was looking at, she smiled, knowing exactly why her girl was blushing.

Jiyeon started to move dangerously close to Hyomin and Hyomin’s breathe starts to quicken and she can smell Jiyeon’s heavenly scent due to the close proximity.

Jiyeon look into Hyomin’s eyes seductively and bit her lower lips.

Hyomin felt her heart speeding up and the sight of Jiyeon is so irresistible.

“Bring us home. NOW.” Hyomin ordered, knowing that she couldn’t resist any longer.

“Your command is my pleasure.” Jiyeon smiled and lean in to Hyomin’s ears and whispered, “My Queen.”

“. We really need to go now.” Hyomin cursed.

Jiyeon smiled at how impatient her girl was and bought her love home immediately, Jiyeon can’t wait as well.

(You guys should know what happened when they get home >.< Let your imaginations run wild, my readers. ;) heheh)

 

(The next day)

“I’m so bored.” Hyomin whined as she lie her head on Jiyeon’s thigh.

“Hmm, do you want to watch a movie?” Jiy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter