Ch.6

Only in the Apocalypse ~Book 3~

Ch.6


~Last time~

 

“That was discovered by accident. Let's all just poke at the walls and ask questions later.” Myon said, his saltiness becoming apparent.

 

“Alright Salt Lake City.” Miri grumbled, moving towards the bunk bed and pushing the wall behind it.


~Now~

 

“Do you really think anything else will be hiding in here?” Danay asked, pushing on a giant picture frame.

 

“Not really. I thought the only surprise I would get would be from the giant wall window.” Myon said, not really looking at anything as he continued to push on the wall.

 

“As it turns out...you were wrong.” Miri said, moving back as a cracking noise was heard before the wall moved inwards and out of the way.

 

“What the hell...” Chung Gi said, quickly moving over to Miri.

 

“What's in there?” Jeonghan asked, following the blonde guy.

 

No one answered him as we all entered the new room.

 

“I really need to know what this building is.” Myon grumbled, looking around the room.

 

“Do you really want to know?” an unknown voice asked, coming through an intercom.

 

“Uhhhh....what?” Miri asked, looking quickly around the room.

 

“I asked if you really want to know what the building is.” the voice said, sounding a little irritated now.

 

“Well, he's said it three times in the last hour so if you want to be less of a and just tell us that's be great.” Miri said, matching the person's irritated tone.

 

The voice didn't respond and instead another creaking noise was heard as a wall moved away to show a door and a few monitors.

 

“Well, don't just stand there.” the voice popped up on the intercom.

 

“Let's get this over with.” Chung Gi said, being the first to head towards the door.

 

The group entered the room slowly and looked around.

 

“I won't hurt you. I don't even have a weapon.” a guy said, coming out from behind a desk.

 

“Why are you in here without a weapon?” Jeonghan asked, looking at the guy like he had three heads.

 

“I've been in here since the start and sadly you are the first group i've seen face-to-face since then.” he said, his hands slightly up in the air.

 

“We aren't gonna hurt you. You can put your hands down.” Chung Gi said, putting his weapon away.

 

“What is your name?” Miri asked, glancing between Chung Gi and the guy.

 

“Chris Blake and you guys are friends with that giant group driving around with vehicles?” he asked, riasing an eyebrow.

 

“How did you know?” Danay asked, coming out from behind Myon.

 

“There are cameras placed all over the city. This place used to be the security building for the city, but i'm the only one left now. The others left to be with their families.” Chris said, turning to face the giant screen.

 

“Wait....the entire city?” Miri asked, quickly glancing at the others in her group.

 

“Yes. Why? Is there something you are looking for?” Chris asked, turning back towards them.

 

“Yeah. A white van. It's not part of our group, but three of our members went missing and we think they took them.” Chung Gi said, quickly going up towards the screen.

 

“The Americans? They've been taking everyone all over the place. We can try to find the van.” Chris said, moving to the screen and started pressing random buttons.

 

The screens flew by quickly, the scenery changing every few seconds.

 

“What are you doing?” Danay asked, watching the screen with wide eyes.

 

“Trying to find your friends.” Chris said, stopping quickly before backing up.

 

“Well, that's defienetly the van.” Chung Gi grumbled, looking at the now frozen screen.

 

“Why are they in a trailer park?” Miri asked, moving closer to look at the screen.

 

“It's been their hideout for the longest time. Never had any breaches and they always keep to themselves unless they are out kidnapping foreigners.” Chris said, clicking the screen a few times before stopping again.

 

“What's this?” Myon asked, looking at the screen.

 

“This is where the rest of your group is. If you wanna see your friends alive, you should probably try to get to them as fast as you can. Those American's have no shame in killing to keep what they think is theirs.” Chris said, looking back at the screen.

 

“We can't get out of here...there is a heard outside.” Danay said, moving to a corner so she could fix her hair.

 

“I can draw them away faster, but we gotta go now. The sun will be going down in about thirty minutes.” Chris said, moving to grab a handle of some kind.

 

“How do we get to the others?” Miri asked, looking at Chris.

 

“Get to your cars, go straight down this road and take a left. Follow that road until the third right and the building will be right there.” he said, moving out of the room while the others followed him.

 

They followed him all the way until he told them not too. A few minutes later a loud sound started coming from the other side of the building.

 

“I guess that's the signal?” Jeonghan asked, moving to look out the door.

 

The heard had begun moving quickly towards the noise.

 

“Let's go. Now.” Miri said, getting her weapon ready before running out the door.


….Miri is cute when she's demanding XD The next chapter will go to the big group and the return of Miri and the others. Hope you guys liked it and i'll see you soon <3