Ch.2

Only in the Apocalypse ~Book 3~

Ch.2


WARNING: Use of vulagrity.


~Last time~

 

“The same way no one hears us you dumb . Now be quiet.” I said, turning to glare at JR.

 

The sound of something rolling on the floor caught our attention before a loud bang went off and everything went black.

 

~Now~

 

It seemed like forever before I finally regained conciousness and found nothing but darkness and felt myself leaning on someone.

 

“Where the hell?...” I asked, trying to sit up.

 

“Don't move to fast. What ever was in those smoke bombs ed us up pretty good.” JR said, moving away slightly.

 

'So it was him I was laying on..' I though, a deep frown appearing on my face.

 

“Where the hell is Jihoon?” I asked, remembering how injured he was before we got taken.

 

“To your left.” Jihoon grumbled, making no attempt to move around.

 

“How long have we been in here?” I asked, standing up slowly to try and tap around.

 

“Maybe one or two days. It's hard to tell since they havent opened the door since putting us in here.” Jihoon said, struggling to sit up.

 

Finally my eyes were adjusting and I could make out the outline of the two guys.

 

“Is there anyone else in here?” I asked, trying to see any other outlines.

 

“If there is, then they don't talk or make much noise.” JR said, moving to stand up as well.

 

“Maybe because we've all somehow silently agreed that speaking in Korean was the best way to go. They can't understand us if there is anyone in here.” I said, shaking my head, even though no one could see me.

 

Jihoon groaned again causing me to walk towards him and kneel down beside him.

 

“How did you even find me. It's freaking dark.” Jihoon said, grabbing a hold of one of my hands.

 

“My eyes adjust quickly to the dark.” I mumbled, lifting his shirt and checking if anyone tried to cover the wound.

 

“No one has tried to touch me.” Jihoon said, knowing what I was doing.

 

“If they are gonna capture us, the least they can do is make sure we don't die.” I huffed, lifting up my shirt before tearing a piece off from my undershirt.

 

“What is the point in trying to cover it if there is no disinfectant?” JR asked, coming closer to us and kneeling next to me.

 

“Keep any more unwanted bacteria out of it. God knows whats been kept in this container.” I said, quickly cover it as best as I could before sitting down next to Jihoon.

 

JR did the same before a loud bang and some creaking caught our attention.

 

“Son of a .” I groaned, closing my eyes as sunlight quickly came into the container.

 

“Ah...they're awake.” a familiar voice said, slowly walking into the container.

 

“Wade....great to see you again.” I said, trying to hold back my sarcasm.

 

“You didn't tell me she spoke English.” a man in his early fourties said, throwing a glare at Wade.

 

“Most of them do. It was just the tall one who escaped that didn't.” Wade said, shrugging off the glare like it was an annoying fly.

 

“Not just her, but a good majority of us do understand and speak it.” I said, leaning against the wall of the container.

 

“Was she like this when they interrogated you?” the guy asked, turning to speak to Wade.

 

“She didn't. It was all that one.” Wade replied, pointing at JR.

 

“You know, it's rude to point at someone.” I grumbled, smirking when Wade flicked me off.

 

“How many of you are there?” the man asked, turning to face me again.

 

“We don't even know who you are and you're asking questions? Try again.” I said, crossing my arms.

 

“Oh how rude of me. My name is Andrew and i'm the one who ordered your capture. Now. How many of you are there?” Andrew said, crossing his arms as well.

 

“You want how many females, how many males, or how many in the group all together? Because all those numbers are different.” I grumbled, not really caring for the way this guy was talking.

 

“Take her to my trailer. I'll talk to her more there.” Andrew said, glanicng at Wade and then back to me.

 

“If you lay a hand on her...-” JR was cut off by my glare.

 

“IF he lays a hand on me, then we'll know he's nothing but a coward. I'll be back. Watch after him.” I said, nodding towards Jihoon who looked about ready to expode.

 

JR grumbled, but sat back anyways while I followed behind Wade and into the sunlight.

 

“So I take it you are the leader?” Andrew asked, following close behind me.

 

“Not only me, but I am the only female leader.” I said, looking around the area we were in.

 

There was another container close to ours that had a padlock, a few trailers, and a much smaller container that was probably used as storage.

 

“Welcome to our sweet camp.” Wade said, giving me a really creepy grin as he opened up a trailer door.

 

“Sweet, my .” I huffed, walking into the trailer with only Andrew following behind.


…..........VOILA! Ch.2 is done and we have met the leader of the American group! Hope you guys liked it and sorry if the bad words offend you. Thank you for reading and see you next time <3 Baibai :D